Alterations Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alterations Boutique
Read Alterations Boutique Reviews

info@alterationsboutique.co.uk

14 New Quebec Street, Marylebone

My Belfast jacket's lining had seen better days. I found this place on line and decided to pay them a visit. I was impressed with the range of linings they had and I chose a heavy lining which matched the original. I picked up the jacket and was stunned with the work. The workmanship was impeccable and you could see how much time had been spent on it. Great stuff.
Great experience with the AB. Very happy with the work. Not cheap, but they do say you get what you pay for!
Alterations Boutique did an excellent job fixing my leather jacket zip which was broken and afterwards I could not see how the job had been done. Everything looked completely original.
Very high-quality alterations and done at reasonable prices. They kindly altered one of my suits at a moment's notice and they did a truly fantastic job. I would highly recommend these tailors for suit alterations.
Such a pretty store. The staff are wonderful too and the work they did to my work dress is amazing!!! Thank you!!!!
5/5 for a great job done by the team at ab.
True experts. Always had a great tailoring experience here.
Service and quality of the alterations themselves are second to none. I was recommended to use their services based on these alone. The prices are good and the turn around time fits in with my work schedule.
Excellent, professional, fast service backed up by lovely staff members and decent pricing.
Excellent altered my Ted Baker suit within the same day as I called them up on. very accommodating.
I have taken two of my suits here and both now fit me perfectly. They also were able to repair a small tear that I had on the left cuff of one of my jackets. Very happy customer indeed.
I have to say a massive thank you for the alterations you did on my evening dress. It looked great and it's now my favourite dress to wear (so much so I try to wear it whenever I can!)
Have had a number of suits altered here when I'm back home from studying away. Really happy with the level of skill and how customer-centred the team are. Top marks.
All my work dresses and clothing are tailored to perfection. So professional, efficient and friendly from start to finish. Highly recommended.
I have called in multiple times, work is always very good quality and reasonable prices.
5 stars for my wife's wedding dress alteration - really quick and well done. Thank you!
I brought my best suit here for alterations and they did a great job. My suit was altered exactly as I asked and for a reasonable price. I can highly recommend alterations boutique if you're in the need for tailoring.
Have had a sevrel of suits altered here when I'm back home from studying away. Really happy with the level of skill and the attention to detail.
Cheers for helping me out at the last minute. Jacket alterations were done well. Pricing was fair.
Thanks to Raul and team for the great job helping to solve my finest suit before work after a chocolate emergency. Thanks for doing a great job team!
Alterations Boutique is rated 5.00 based on 704 reviews