Alterations Boutique Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Alterations Boutique

info@alterationsboutique.co.uk

14 New Quebec Street, Marylebone

"Prompt and reliable service. I had my evening dress altered here and was very happy with the outcome. The staff were welcoming, friendly and quoted me a reasonable price."
"Alterations Boutique altered my new coat and did a phenomenal job. They got everything done within one week. The tailor was also really friendly and professional."
LivChappell
Verified Buyer
"The staff at Alterations Boutique have made the experience with my wedding dress alterations completely stress-free. The whole process of fittings and alterations has been made simple and enjoyable. The bridal seamstress has certainly demonstrated her knowledge, expertise and friendly customer service."
Amanda Seere
Verified Buyer
"I have been here twice and both times have been very pleased. Great service and the work is impeccable. The seamstress was very friendly, professional and offered great advice both times."
Kirsty Power
Verified Buyer
"They were able to transform the top of my wedding dress when I nearly retuned it to the bridal boutique. They did a phenomenal job and I was so happy with the final result!"
Edgar Lucifer
Verified Buyer
"I brought in a blazer and a pair of chinos recently and they did a perfect job. It's not just the tailoring that impressed me but it was also their knowledge of how a garment should fit you. Overall, great experience."
Tom Christopher
Verified Buyer
"This place is very professional and they do great work. I would trust them with any type of garment and any alteration. I had several garments altered here and would definitely recommend them."
Stuart Alexander
Verified Buyer
"I had a suit tailored here the other day and couldn't be more happy with it. Great work, fairly reasonable prices, and the tailor is a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend."
Stephen Miller
Verified Buyer
"I am very glad to have finally found a great tailor in London.  The quality of their work is simply great and they take the time to ensure everything fits the way it should. They have a great understanding of fit and style."
Jason Murford
Verified Buyer
"I decided to try Alterations Boutique after being let down by my previous tailor and was so impressed with the results that I have used them for all my alterations ever since. They have altered a number of suits for me and they executed the task with undeniable professionalism and skill."
Brad Adling
Verified Buyer
"I came in with a suit that I needed to be altered in under a week and the tailor assured me he would have it done before my business trip. When I came to collect the suit it was altered very neatly and fit me perfectly."
Yasmine Brown
Verified Buyer
"Personally, I love this place. They did a wonderful job on both taking in my wedding dress and shortening it. I would recommend this place to anyone."
Steven Alshaw
Verified Buyer
"Alterations Boutique did an amazing job on a coat that I brought in. The original stitching was pretty complicated but they managed to replicate it exactly. I only have positive things to say about this service."
Julie Near
Verified Buyer
"Alterations Boutique did an incredible job on my jumpsuit. I accidentally ordered it in a bigger size but the seamstress made it fit me like a glove. I will definitely come back here in the future and recommend to anyone."
Melanie Smith
Verified Buyer
"Alterations Boutique did an amazing job fixing my dress in time for my friend’s wedding. It was considered an urgent order but they carried out the work on time without charging me extra, and the dress looked even better than I had expected."
"I would recommend Alterations Boutique for bridal alterations without any hesitation. The bridal seamstress did an amazing job on my wedding dress and she was very calm, patient yet gave me so many great suggestions!"
Lewis Frank
Verified Buyer
"I took in two pair of trousers for hem alterations. The tailor did a wonderful job and only took a couple of days. Price was very reasonable compared to other alterations places in central London."
Sharon Mead
Verified Buyer
"My wedding dress looks absolutely beautiful after it’s been altered for me. It fits me flawlessly and I couldn't be happier. The price was very fair and I would recommend Alterations Boutique to everyone."
Laura Corning
Verified Buyer
"They were very patient, helpful and their work was impeccable. They altered my wedding dress beautifully and didn’t charge me extra for doing the alterations at short notice. I highly recommend them for wedding dress alterations."
Adam Bailles
Verified Buyer
"They did a fantastic job altering my suit. I wanted to make sure the tailor knew what he was doing so I was asking a lot of questions as I wanted to ensure the finish would remain the same. His work exceeded my expectations and I will definitely go back when I need other alterations."
Alterations Boutique is rated 5.00 based on 421 reviews