Alterations Boutique Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Alterations Boutique

info@alterationsboutique.co.uk

14 New Quebec Street, Marylebone

"Simple really - my suit fits perfectly. The price was good and the service was quality. Happy to recommend."
"Thank you for a truly professional and comforting experience. My dress has never fitted me as perfectly as it does today. I'm so happy and I won't forget it!"
"I’m always super happy with the quality here. I have had a number of my best shirts altered here and they all fit perfectly. Highly recommended."
"I have had a few suits altered here and they could not have been done any better. I would highly recommend coming here if you want great service and exceptional work."
"Best tailors in London. I brought several suits here and they did an amazing job. Extremely efficient and fairly priced service."
"The seamstress here was incredible. She was very professional and very skilled with her work. My suit fits perfectly."
"The bridal seamstress is very talented and she gives great advice if you are looking for one. Highly recommended."
"They did an amazing job on my wedding dress. Simply amazing and talented bunch!"
"Top service and quality - I never go anywhere else."
"Great trustworthy team who allows deliver to the highest standard."
"I must pledge my thanks to everyone involved with this business. You have done an amazing job on my dresses this week and I cannot wait to wear them as they fit so much better than before. Perfect even - will use again."
"I have to say how impressed I am after having tried their services last week after being recommended to them via a colleague. They did a superb job on my work suit jacket and trousers and I cannot wish for a better experience not result. Very happy customer."
"Great service as usual from the best tailors in London. Highly recommended."
"I have to commend Alterations Boutique on a top service each time. I have used their services for the last number of years and they have never let me down. Very happy to recommend based on my experiences with them."
"This place came highly recommended by a friend - ever since then I have had several items altered here including my new suit. Can't recommend Alterations Boutique enough! I have yet to visit their Manchester shop also, but I would expect the same level as here!"
"Brought my bridesmaid dress here to have the sleeves shortened. I was really worried that it wouldn’t get sorted but they did a fantastic job. My dress fitted perfectly and made me so happy."
"My suit looks perfection. Took it in originally for a few minor bits but then I trusted them with my best suit - and it fits me so much better than before. Highly recommended."
"Such a stunning boutique with a great staff force. My seamstress was incredibly talented and made my dress fit absolutely perfectly. I really couldn’t ask for more :)"
"I brought in a bridesmaids dress that was too large on me and the seamstress was extremely helpful when deciding what alterations needed to be done. Very happy to recommend to anyone looking to have their wedding attire altered to perfection."
"The seamstress here is fantastic at what she does. Thank you so much for making my dress fit right!"
Alterations Boutique is rated 5.00 based on 471 reviews