Alterations Boutique Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Alterations Boutique

info@alterationsboutique.co.uk

14 New Quebec Street, Marylebone

"A fine example of a good business with great morals and service."
"I want to extend a whole-hearted thank you for your recent services. My suit jacket came back absolutely perfect after having a number of alterations added. Raul was an absolute pleasure to deal with, and his team are fantastic. I would highly recommended Alterations Boutique for the pricing and service."
"Superb level of service every time I visit. Have taken two suit jackets here in the past year and both have come back perfect. The seamstress has incredible skill - it really does look amazing. Highly recommended to those in London looking for a quality tailor."
"Thank you for being so understanding when I brought in my coat to be altered slightly. You were very honest, polite and I felt the service was very professional. I will certainly be coming back for further clothing alterations should I require them in the future."
"Their customer service and the level of service overall exceeded my expectations in every way. Highly recommended if you need alterations carried out to your wardrobe like I did."
"Many thanks for the great job on my trousers. They fit perfectly and look brand new."
"Very happy with the service I received regarding alterations made to my suit jacket. Had the pocket and inside button fixed, as well as the sleeves shortened slightly. Very happy with the level of service and the price."
"Visited last week to have some coat alterations carried out. They worked very quickly, and I had my coat back within the same hour - I was actually very surprised. Top team and would recommend to others."
"They did an amazing job after carrying out some suit alterations on my work wear. Very happy with the price, the staff and end result."
"At the beginning of the month I brought my wedding dress here for alterations based from friends' recommendations - and I am so happy that I did. The seamstress was very friendly and made me feel very much at ease. Her skill was amazing - my dress looked absolutely beautiful and fitted me perfectly which made me feel perfect on the big day. Thank you so much!"
"Only last week I brought my favourite dress in to have some alterations performed. The team were very friendly, and the seamstress I was dealing with was very professional but also clearly very skilled. Will definitely return to AB."
"Top marks every time. I had coat alterations performed on my favourite coat and I was so happy with how it came back. It fitted perfectly and they made it look brand new. Won't go anywhere else."
"I have always been impressed by the work done by AB. Staff are polite and very skilful, pricing is fair and it's a pleasure to go there. Suits always look great and my trousers fit perfectly. Thank you!"
"I only trust this team when it comes to my suit alterations. The team are very skilful and I have never had an issue."
"Prompt and reliable service. I had my evening dress altered here and was very happy with the outcome. The staff were welcoming, friendly and quoted me a reasonable price."
"Alterations Boutique altered my new coat and did a phenomenal job. They got everything done within one week. The tailor was also really friendly and professional."
"The staff at Alterations Boutique have made the experience with my wedding dress alterations completely stress-free. The whole process of fittings and alterations has been made simple and enjoyable. The bridal seamstress has certainly demonstrated her knowledge, expertise and friendly customer service."
"I have been here twice and both times have been very pleased. Great service and the work is impeccable. The seamstress was very friendly, professional and offered great advice both times."
"They were able to transform the top of my wedding dress when I nearly retuned it to the bridal boutique. They did a phenomenal job and I was so happy with the final result!"
"I brought in a blazer and a pair of chinos recently and they did a perfect job. It's not just the tailoring that impressed me but it was also their knowledge of how a garment should fit you. Overall, great experience."
Alterations Boutique is rated 5.00 based on 435 reviews