Alterations Boutique Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Alterations Boutique

info@alterationsboutique.co.uk

14 New Quebec Street, Marylebone

"I have taken my suits here before and they also come back looking and fitting perfect. The seamstress is very skilful and I can't fault any part of their service."
Colin Matterson
Verified Buyer
"Really can't fault the level of service and craftsmanship of AB. They are the only alterations service I can trust regularly."
Jason Langsbury
Verified Buyer
"If you need to get a tuxedo tailored this is definitely the place! The tailor did an amazing job on my Tux. He was friendly and attentive.  More importantly, I was very happy with the result."
"I took two dresses here to be fixed after they had been damaged by another seamstress.  The dresses are now perfect. Excellent quality and professional work."
Sarina Mason
Verified Buyer
"Alterations Boutique is the finest alterations place in central London. Their attention to detail and fantastic customer service is unparalleled. Great place for dress alterations."
Amelia Baxter
Verified Buyer
"This place is absolutely wonderful. They are skills specialists and passionate abou providing the best service to their customers. I would definitely recommend them."
Nicky Jonas
Verified Buyer
"The seamstress here is amazing and my dress looks flawless. The alterations she did were absolutely perfect and I received so many compliments when I was wearing the dress."
Meenu Soyd
Verified Buyer
"I can’t say enough about how fantastic the bridal seamstress is. I brought in a very complicated wedding dress to restyle and she made it completely perfect. I highly recommend this place for wedding dress alterations."
Emma Herbert
Verified Buyer
"A friend of mine recommended Alterations Boutique to me. After bringing in a number of dresses which didn’t fit m and having them altered to fit me, I must say I am very impressed. The quality of work they do is outstanding."
Adam Parker
Verified Buyer
"Brought my dinner suit in to get altered and could not have asked for better service and result."
Jerry King
Verified Buyer
"I needed a dinner suit tailored quickly for an event and the tailor here was able to get the job done. He has carried the alterations perfectly and I will definitely be returning for all of my tailoring needs."
Simian Howel
Verified Buyer
"The bridal seamstress at Alterations Boutique is so talented and she was incredibly helpful during my wedding dress alteration process. My wedding dress looked beautiful and fit me perfectly. Thank you ever so much."
Stanley Houghton
Verified Buyer
"Best leather specialists in the area. My leather jacket needed mending and Alterations Boutique managed to save my jacket by replacing panels while matching the texture and the colour of leather panels pretty close. Great result!"
Lewis Matthews
Verified Buyer
"Great service and really efficient turnaround. Alterations on my suit were immaculate and just in time for my business trip."
Tina Philips
Verified Buyer
"I had a delicate silk gown that needed complicated alterations. The seamstress did an incredible job on it and restyled the entire dress to perfection. I am very happy with the result."
Ashley Moore
Verified Buyer
"All the staff at the boutique are welcoming and helpful. The boutique has a beautiful I. I had one of my dresses altered here and the alterations they did on my dress were just perfect."
Robert Cloughman
Verified Buyer
"Great for suit alterations. They’re meticulous with their work and are extremely knowledgeable tailors. My suit looks great after the alterations and fits me really well."
Alex Newman
Verified Buyer
"I needed my wedding dress altered at short notice and Alterations Boutique were really helpful and accommodating. I had a very enjoyable experience here and wasn’t stressed at all. My dress was altered beautifully and I couldn’t be happier with the final result."
Liam Murbank
Verified Buyer
"I couldn’t be happier with the work I’ve had done at Alterations Boutique. High-quality craftsmanship and great service. I look forward to coming back here for more alterations."
Amanda Rundal
Verified Buyer
"I have taken my beautiful designer dress here that needed complicated alterations and they did a great job. I’ve used many different seamstresses in the past and I have to say my experience at this place was one of the best."
Alterations Boutique is rated 5.00 based on 397 reviews