Alterations Boutique Manchester Reviews

Telephone
Read Alterations Boutique Manchester Reviews

info@alterationsboutiquemanchester.co.uk

Unit 14 of the Royal Exchange Arcade

I don’t have a bad thing to say about them. This service is great and their pricing is really really good value. I’ve already recommended it to friends and family and I would recommend to anyone reading this now, if you require alterations carried out to your work clothes then give these guys a chance.
Fantastic job done by the team on my work suit jacket. Thanks for everything!
Great team, good prices, the service is really really good.
I have been a customer of alterations boutique for a number of years now, and I have to say I have always had a great experience. I recently took my leather jackets to be altered, and the results were fantastic. It fitted me perfectly.
Very happy with The standard of work I received here. The staff were excellent and were very helpful with everything that I needed. Their skills with regards to the tailoring were exceptional. Would highly recommend.
Really speedy quality service.... Absolute life savers!!
Alterations Boutique tailored my trousers and skirt to perfection. Thank you so much for all the effort you put in!
Fantastic staff, would highly recommend to everyone.
Great service from Alterations Boutique. The turnaround on alterations is fast and their work are perfect. I have become a loyal customer.
They did a great job relining my coat. What I liked was the choice of lining options and attention to detail paid.
First class tailoring, professional outfit, highly recommended.
They have always provided expert advice, and excellent customer service. They provided really nice suggestions on alternations I should have done on my jacket. Will return.
Excellent tailoring - just wanted to say a massive thank you for sorting my work jacket recently. Many thanks.
Lovely place. The staff here are incredible. They go out of their way to make sure you get the best service and that you leave with your clothes looking and fitting perfectly.
Very helpful, nice people, did an alteration at 8.15 pm and it cost us only £100, thank you so much! :)
Altered my wife's wedding dress to perfection. Very happy with result (that they made her very happy!) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Thanks for all your help!
Fantastic staff. I would highly recommend to everyone!
Great service from the Alterations Boutique Manchester branch. Turnaround on alterations is always quick and their work is second to none.
I could not recommend Alterations Boutique more. They are professional, highly skilled and always a pleasure to deal with.
Alterations Boutique Manchester is rated 5.00 based on 396 reviews