Alterations Boutique Manchester Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Alterations Boutique Manchester

info@alterationsboutiquemanchester.co.uk

Unit 14 of the Royal Exchange Arcade

"Very happy with my experience last week. Suit was taken in a bit at the bottom - really happy with the result."
"I am very happy with the results of my suit jacket which I took in for alterations last weekend. The button also needed repairing."
"I have taken a few coats here over the past year - and each time it has exceeded my expectations. The staff are very helpful and I found the prices to be very reasonable too."
"Always a pleasant experience with ABM. Happily recommended to friends and family."
"Always a great level of service with alterations boutique. Took my dress for alterations last weekend and they were very helpful and quite clearly very skilled."
"I appreciate your help regarding my work dress. My experience was extremely pleasant and I would not hesitate to return to your establishment. Thank you."
"Thank you so much for the alterations carried out on my dress - it looks fabulous. I am so, so happy :)"
"Thank you for my wedding dress alterations. My dress is absolutely perfect!!"
"I was very happy with the service received from Alterations Boutique Manchester."
"I brought my dress in last week to get alterations done to my dress. The seamstress put me at ease and did a great job of manipulating my dress. I have since been back with one further dress and I look forward to seeing the improvements when I go in to pick it up. :)"
"I collected my suit today which was perfect. In such a short time, perfect finished and at a reasonable cost."
"Visited Alterations Boutique after a friend recommended their alteration services to me. I was very happy with the results after I took my party dress in. The stitching had come away slightly, but it also needed some alterations as it didn't quite fit properly. Now it fits perfectly and I love to wear it."
"I had my wedding suit tailored here which was done for a really great price. I also have to commend the the quality of work and quick turnaround. I will definitely be returning again in the future."
"Excellent, professional, fast service! My wedding dress is now, just how I wanted it. I Highly recommend this beautiful boutique store to everyone."
"Great prices, staff are marvellous and the level of service is simply unbeaten. I can't see why I would go anywhere else."
"Many thanks to the team for a great job done on my coat. It looks brand new again. Cannot fault the level of service, professionalism or cost involved."
"I approached and trusted Alterations Boutique my wedding dress alterations and I'm so happy I did. I had heard from a friend about how skilful they are with this kind of work but I wasn't expecting quite the level I received. My wedding dress looked absolutely perfect for my big day - thank you so much for making it a reality!"
"There's no finer establishment in Manchester when it comes to a team who clearly care about the work they do. If you're looking to have a dress altered (like I was) then look no further. They won't let you down."
"Popped in yesterday to pick up my suit jacket. The inner pocket had become detached so I was very happy to hear the team could sew it back on. They did a great job - you would have no idea that it had previously come off! Highly recommended."
"I have used Alterations Boutique in the past for suit tailoring. More recently, I have used their services for a number of pairs of trousers I have. They were beginning to become a little loose - so I trusted in their services. After their tailors finished their work, my trousers fit perfectly. Very happy to recommend their services based on my past experience."
Alterations Boutique Manchester is rated 5.00 based on 215 reviews