Alterations Boutique Manchester Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Alterations Boutique Manchester

info@alterationsboutiquemanchester.co.uk

Unit 14 of the Royal Exchange Arcade

Telephone
"They did a great job at fixing my suit jacket for me the other day. Very happy customer and would use again."
"They're always there to help. I wouldn't go anywhere else when it comes to getting my clothes altered. Price is good and the service is even better. Give them a try should you need your clothes altered slightly - you'll be very happy you did."
"Fantastic service and affordable prices. I had my suit altered here. The result was one that I couldn't be happier with and I will certainly use again in the future."
"I am so so happy that alterations boutique Manchester were able to sort my dress out at the last minute. I was worried I might not have my favourite dress to be able to wear to my friend's party - I had tried it on previously and it didn't fit right. I took it here and they managed to make it fit perfectly and all within the hour. I was so impressed and I cannot rate them highly enough."
"The seamstress here is very talented and knew exactly what I was after when I brought my bridesmaid dress in. I wanted it to fit me just right (I was struggling originally when I first bought it) and that is exactly what an hour with her did - she made it fit me perfectly and really did make me confident about wearing it!"
"I find AB very therapeutic to be honest - never before has a service such as this filled me with so much happiness due to the quality of work that they do. It really makes a difference - the quality of the alterations is simply amazing."
"The most reliable alterations service I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with."
"Highly recommend this place. Always a good customer service. They’ve altered a number of suits for me and I can tell they really care about delivering great results and make customers happy."
"I haven’t come across many great tailors but AB offer very high-quality alterations."
"Very good service always from this establishment. Have had a number of coats altered here and they have always ended up fitting me perfectly."
"Top marks for always providing perfect alterations."
"Top, top service. I have used this service a number of times and the alterations carried out on my clothes are always done to the best quality and skill. I would highly recommend Alterations Boutique - they really are very good at what they do."
"I have been here many times. The seamstresses here are very experienced and knowledgeable. I highly recommend their services."
"Alterations exactly as I like them to be - professional, skilled and fairly priced."
"My fittings were handled by a very professional and friendly bridal seamstress and my wedding dress was altered beautifully. Wonderful experience!"
"I had a bridesmaid dress altered here and the result was excellent. The seamstress was very accommodating and a pleasure to work with."
"I'm a rather tall guy and most of my clothes have to be altered in order to fit me. I moved to Manchester recently and had to find a new tailor asap. I found AB online and they were absolutely great."
"Always a great service received from a very hardworking and skilled team."
"I bought a new dress online but to my sadness - when it arrived it didn't fit as perfectly as I had hoped. I took it to AB and they made a few alterations, but it fitted me perfectly once done. I have honestly never had a dress fit me so perfectly as it did after the seamstress was finished. I will definitely use AB more, I have been tempted to take some of my current clothes that don't quite fit perfectly to get altered to perfection."
"Very happy customer - thanks for the quick work you did recently. It meant my dress fitted me perfectly to my work's Christmas event. I was so happy - thank you so much!!"
Alterations Boutique Manchester is rated 5.00 based on 271 reviews