Alterations Boutique Manchester Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Alterations Boutique Manchester

info@alterationsboutiquemanchester.co.uk

Unit 14 of the Royal Exchange Arcade

Telephone
"Thank you for making my recent visit truly special and worthwhile :))"
"Quite simply the best tailoring service in Manchester."
"Highly rated based on my last experience. They did a superb job on my suit jacket which I wear for work. It just fits me that much better. Can't rate the skill of the seamstress enough. 10/10."
"I have used a number of alterations places over the years but none have lived up to what alterations boutique offer - good prices, great staff and reliable services. Always recommended personally."
"Very happy customer."
"The only place I trust to take my best suits in to get altered. Like I said - the only place."
"Special thanks to the staff for making my recent trip so superb."
"Very happy with the service here when I visited recently. Suit jacket and trousers for work altered to perfection. Thanks guys."
"Thank you to everyone at ab xo"
"I have been very impressed on a number of occasions with Alterations Boutique. Their staff are always very dependable and their work is brilliant."
"Marvellous job as I have now come to expect. Had my suit alterations carried out here - have been a regular customer since my first visit and have no intention of going elsewhere."
"Great job by Alterations Boutique on my finest jacket - looks and feels great."
"Thank you to the lovely people in Alterations Boutique for all their help this week!"
"Thank you to Raul and team for everything they did to help with my recent wedding suit fitting. I felt valued and their attention to detail made me feel confident having them help me. I would never hesitate to come back after my visit here - absolutely brilliant service."
"Thanks to all who helped with my suit jacket and trousers. They fit perfectly!!"
"Always a great, friendly service when I return here. I find the staff fantastic and very caring, plus they are very skilled in their work. Their attention to detail is also a great trait of Alterations Boutique."
"A great service received here. Top rated and recommended."
"I always get a good service at a great price and with the confidence that my clothing will fit me perfectly and look great on me."
"Always great results. Thank you so much for all that you do!"
"Always a great service when I visit here - I have had many items altered here and I've always been extremely happy with the result. 10/10"
Alterations Boutique Manchester is rated 5.00 based on 342 reviews