Alterations Boutique Manchester Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Alterations Boutique Manchester

info@alterationsboutiquemanchester.co.uk

Unit 14 of the Royal Exchange Arcade

"Beautiful boutique and fantastic service yet I felt the prices were reasonable. I had two dresses altered here and was very happy with everything. Will definitely be back with more clothes."
"Absolutely flawless result! I had my wedding dress altered here and the seamstress totally exceeded my expectations. I bought my wedding dress online and I was quite surprised by how poorly it fit when the dress finally arrived. The bridal seamstress at Alterations Boutique Manchester completely transformed it and I was very happy with the outcome."
"They did a wonderful job with all of my alterations. I've taken many different garments here including dresses, a jumpsuit and a couple of work skirts. The staff were really nice and friendly and charged me what I felt was a reasonable price."
"The tailor was very professional. He performed a fitting on one of my suits and had really good recommendations when it came to finding the right fit for my body shape. Very happy with his work and service."
"After being referred here by a friend of mine I have been a regular customer here ever since. The service here is outstanding and they charge reasonable prices. Quite fast turnaround time and no extra charges for same day service. Highly recommend!"
"I am so happy to have found Alterations Boutique Manchester. The bridal seamstress was friendly and she altered my wedding dress beautifully.  Highly recommend."
"I recently had some suits tailored here and the alterations were perfect. I had several things changed on the suit and I was so happy with the fit. Would definitely recommend this company for alterations."
"Not only were they able to alter my wedding dress exactly the way I wanted but they also were very friendly and an absolute pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend this company for wedding dress alterations based on my experience."
"Was very pleased with the quality of work and prices – was definitely worth the visit. My bridesmaids dress was altered perfectly. I couldn’t be happier with the wonderful service I received."
"Great for suit alterations. Highly recommend visiting them if your suit doesn’t fit you. The tailor did an amazing job on one of my suits. Great quality and attention to detail."
"I had my wedding dress altered by Alterations Boutique Manchester and I thought the price I paid was extremely reasonable. The seamstress did an amazing job on my wedding dress and I would absolutely use this company again in the future."
"It took three fittings for Alterations Boutique Manchester to complete all of the alterations that I wanted on my wedding dress and I can’t express how happy I am with their work and professionalism. Excellent service and the price was reasonable!"
"Great tailoring and reasonable prices. Both of my suits have been altered to perfection and the tailor was very attentive and friendly. Highly recommend this place."
"They do great work. They are affordable and very reliable. They altered two suits for me and I was very happy with the result. I'm quite particular about the fit of my suits and I would trust this place with any garment."
"I've had a great experience here when I visited this place to get my wedding dress altered. The bridal seamstress was fantastic – very patient and took her time to listen and understand my vision. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in Manchester looking for wedding dress alterations from small to minor."
"I had three pair of trousers hemmed here and they did such a great job. All three pairs were finished by hand. Great quality and reasonable price."
"Alterations Boutique helped me to fix my coat. The tailor did a wonderful job and he was very positive and professional. The coat needed a lot of work and I was very impressed by the quality of his tailoring."
"They did a fabulous job on my dress. Very impressed with all the helpful staff and all their recommendations and expertise."
"On two occasions I brought in suits that needed alterations and they altered them to perfection and for a great price. Highly recommend their service."
"I had a wedding dress altered here while I was pregnant. The bridal seamstress made my dress look beautiful and comfortable and I received many compliments on the day. Thank you ever so much."
Alterations Boutique Manchester is rated 5.00 based on 195 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!