Alterations Boutique Manchester Reviews

info@alterationsboutiquemanchester.co.uk

Unit 14 of the Royal Exchange Arcade

Joseph Pank
Verified Buyer
"I took in a pair of expensive suit trousers that needed to be taken in and shortened. The quality of work is impeccable and it's the reason why I only trust AB with my alterations."
Justin Hawks
Verified Buyer
"I have used Alterations Boutique before for my suit alterations. They come back looking and feeling brand new. It is this level of service that I recommend to others."
Jerry Burger
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic workmanship and outstanding customer service.
I had a last minute request for adjustments to a new suit and the tailor did everything perfect.  Highly recommend."
Leah Morgan
Verified Buyer
"This place is absolutely wonderful. I was in Manchester for the week on business and needed work done on my suit at the very last minute. It was an emergency situation and Alterations Boutique Manchester saved the day."
Shirley Biggs
Verified Buyer
"I had a pair of jeans hemmed here because they were too long. This seamstress was great nd she did the stitching just like they were originally on the jeans."
Alice Greigs
Verified Buyer
"I've used this place for wedding dress alterations. The seamstree has a true passion for her craft and you can definitely see that through her attention to detail and quality of her work."
Natasha Roakes
Verified Buyer
"I had a pair of jeans hemmed here because they were too long. This seamstress was great and she did the stitching just like were originally on the jeans."
"These guys are great. I need to get most of my trousers tailored. They do a fantastic job and do very neat alterations."
Lauren Crawson
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful place for alterations. They were very accommodating when I had a last minute tailoring request. The altered my dress the same day without compromising the quality. The seamstress is definitely a perfectionist."
Janine McQuire
Verified Buyer
"I had an amazing experience here when my wedding dress needed to be altered. The bridal seamstress gave me great advice on what needed to be done and she put a lot effort into her work. My dress was tailored beautifully and tastefully. I will definitely be coming back here for my future tailoring needs."
Soloman Manks
Verified Buyer
"Came here to get my suits tailored. The tailor was very friendly, helpful and very thorough. My suits came out great."
Susan Petts
Verified Buyer
"I had my jeans hemmed here and they did a great job keeping my original hem so they looked like they were bought that way. Friendly service."
Lauren Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Great place for alterations. I’ve had dresses and skirts done here and been very happy with the work. Very friendly with great attention to detail. Highly recommend."
Tianna Halpin
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely the best alterations service in Manchester. They were very patient with my alteration requests. I had a dress that was originally a skater dress and I wanted it to be made into a body con dress."
Lucy Tanner
Verified Buyer
"I’ve now been here for two different dress alterations and both times the standard of alterations and service have been absolutely great. I’ll be coming back soon for other alterations needs."
Roy Sparrow
Verified Buyer
"Best tailors in Manchester. I brought several suits here and they did an amazing job. Extremely efficient and fairly priced service."
Andrew Moreton
Verified Buyer
"I highly recommend Alterations Boutique Manchester for suit alterations.  I needed to have the sleeves shortened on a number of new suit jackets and it was a very complicated job because of the finish. My suit jackets turned out perfect and I couldn’t be happier with their work."
Henry Miles
Verified Buyer
"Talented and professional tailors, with exceptional customer service. Highly recommend this place for suit and shirt alterations."
Lesley Neils
Verified Buyer
"They are absolutely wonderful, I highly recommend getting your alterations done at Alterations Boutique Manchester."
Gareth Huw
Verified Buyer
"Highly recommend this place. I went in last week and they had my suits adjusted perfectly. The tailor is extremely professional and has a great eye for detail. Would definitely come again for future alterations."
Alterations Boutique Manchester is rated 5.00 based on 170 reviews