Allegro Music Academy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Allegro Music Academy

How would you rate Allegro Music Academy ?

9 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Allegro Music Academy in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Friendly and easy going lessons are just what I wanted when I retired and took up Piano"
Lisa Everard
Verified Buyer
"Polite and friendly lessons. Helps to push my abilities further, without getting hung up on particular problems (will move on [if nessecary] to prevent bordom with learning). Happy with the service."
AnnMaria George
Verified Buyer
"I really like learning piano/keyboard in Allegro with Jessica because I learn a lot. I liked playing the piano/keyboard but because i started piano/keyboard at Allegro, I love learning the piano/keyboard."
Lee Pinchback
Verified Buyer
"Sam and Jake always look forward to their lessons. Luke and James are fantastic, both very personable, encouraging and engaging. I'm extremely happy that I chose allegro for my sons' guitar and drum lessons."
Kerry Howard
Verified Buyer
"Alison was a great choice of guitar teacher for my daughter who was only 6 when she started last year. Alison worked hard to build a good relationship with her and makes the sessions and weekly practice interesting and motivating, always tweaking things as she goes along to suit my daughter's strengths and interests. My daughter thoroughly enjoys her lessons and this makes them good value for money."
Holly Rutherford
Verified Buyer
"My tutor, Jess is absolutely brilliant, since joining Piano in April 2014 , she has taught me so many valuable skills and has helped me progress into the musician I am today. I would definitely recommend Allegro Music Academy to anyone who is looking for lessons, at a reasonable price of £60 a month for full hour group lessons, I couldn't ask for anything better. I hope to stay with Allegro for as long as I can as the quality of teaching is fantastic."
Callum Weaver
Verified Buyer
"nice shop, great teachers that know their instruments verywell"
Jordan Hunnable
Verified Buyer
"My teacher always makes the lessons enjoyable and I look forward to my lessons all the time"
Ginny Cawstin
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed with how quickly my child has progressed having no musical experience prior to starting at allegro. The lessons are always punctual and time used efficiently. Luke makes the lessons fun and gives my son incentives to learn his pieces aswell as giving praise. Well done!"
Allegro Music Academy is rated 4.67 based on 9 reviews