Allegro Music Academy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Allegro Music Academy
3PM
3PM

How would you rate Allegro Music Academy ?

"Friendly and easy going lessons are just what I wanted when I retired and took up Piano"
"Polite and friendly lessons. Helps to push my abilities further, without getting hung up on particular problems (will move on [if nessecary] to prevent bordom with learning). Happy with the service."
"I really like learning piano/keyboard in Allegro with Jessica because I learn a lot. I liked playing the piano/keyboard but because i started piano/keyboard at Allegro, I love learning the piano/keyboard."
"Sam and Jake always look forward to their lessons. Luke and James are fantastic, both very personable, encouraging and engaging. I'm extremely happy that I chose allegro for my sons' guitar and drum lessons."
"Alison was a great choice of guitar teacher for my daughter who was only 6 when she started last year. Alison worked hard to build a good relationship with her and makes the sessions and weekly practice interesting and motivating, always tweaking things as she goes along to suit my daughter's strengths and interests. My daughter thoroughly enjoys her lessons and this makes them good value for money."
"My tutor, Jess is absolutely brilliant, since joining Piano in April 2014 , she has taught me so many valuable skills and has helped me progress into the musician I am today. I would definitely recommend Allegro Music Academy to anyone who is looking for lessons, at a reasonable price of £60 a month for full hour group lessons, I couldn't ask for anything better. I hope to stay with Allegro for as long as I can as the quality of teaching is fantastic."
"nice shop, great teachers that know their instruments verywell"
"My teacher always makes the lessons enjoyable and I look forward to my lessons all the time"
"Very impressed with how quickly my child has progressed having no musical experience prior to starting at allegro. The lessons are always punctual and time used efficiently. Luke makes the lessons fun and gives my son incentives to learn his pieces aswell as giving praise. Well done!"
Allegro Music Academy is rated 4.67 based on 9 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!