Alan Cooke Estate Agents Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Alan Cooke Estate Agents

About Alan Cooke Estate Agents: *Alan Cooke Estate Agents is one of the longest established and independently owned and managed estate agents within Leeds. We pride ourselves on our local knowledge to ensure we value your home correctly.
*All of the staff live and work in the area and know the local housing market well. When it comes to marketing your home you can trust us to get your property in front of the right buyers. Total commitment to our client is the key to our success. We appreciate that the process of moving home can be stressful and a daunting prospect.
*Our experienced, hard-working team are on hand to give you the dedicated support and advice every step of the way to help your move run as smooth and efficient as possible. Our dedicated customer service has resulted in generations of North Leeds home movers returning to us time and time again.
*The personalised service that we strive to provide to our customers has resulted in many people who bought homes from us as first-time buyers returning to ask us to find their child's first home.
*Our reputation for hands-on hard work 7 days a week has ensured that both landlords and tenants come back to us time and time again. We have a very low staff turnover which gives clients peace of mind and the familiarity to know our team and trust our advice and judgement.
*We love what we do and we believe we provide an excellent personal and professional service to all of our customers, whether you are buying or selling a property with Alan Cooke Estate Agents.
*Our 5-star testimonials from both sellers and buyers show the level of personal service you can expect to receive when you instruct us

Tell us how Alan Cooke Estate Agents made you happy

"The best estate agent I have used by far. I have lived in rented properties for several years, using many different agencies in a variety of cities, and I have never experienced such efficient, competent and friendly agents. I had been living in the property for almost two years when Alan Cooke took over the management. I had previously been waiting for work to be done since I moved in. Within three days of Alan Cooke taking management, all work had been completed; the boiler had been mended, smoke alarms had been fitted, and a bedroom light fitting replaced. All done at a convenient time for me so I could be present. I felt safe knowing any issues with the property would be quickly resolved. Jeremy is professional, efficient, considerate and pleasant and his wealth of experience shines through. He has a friendly manner whilst maintaining professionalism. When I gave my notice to leave, Nicola and Gabby were so lovely and respected my wishes to be present for all viewings. I was impressed with the check out process and how organised and easy it was. A time and day was organised in advance and Jeremy came to the property, collected the keys, and talked through the inventory and deposit. I have never experienced a check out such as this before. My deposit was then immediately processed and was sorted by the following day. This is the first agency I have come across where there is an understanding that a rental property is not just a property, but also the tenant's home. I would highly recommend Alan Cooke, no other agency comes close to the service they provide. I would not hesitate to use them again. In fact, I wouldn't go anywhere else."
Dear Jay
Many thanks for your kind and generous rating. Our team all feel very proud to have made your tenancy fell safe.
We cannot take all the credit, as our job was so much easier due to a very considerate Landlord, who, from the outset, wanted to make sure that your stay at the apartment was as comfortable as possible.
We all wish you the very best in your new home and will welcome the opportunity to act for you in the future.
The Alan Cooke Estate Agents Team 😁
"Having engaged with Alan Cooke Estate Agents, Moortown, Leeds on two occasions I can state that the service provided is truly exceptional and above and beyond that offered by other companies. Firstly Alan Cooke assisted me with marketing a property for sale in 2016 then more recently in February 2019 with marketing a rental property and providing a fully managed service. Both processes were handled in an extremely efficient and professional manner. Their family business ethos and local experience since the 1960's simply cannot be emulated elsewhere and I speak from experience of other agents in the area. Assessments, valuations and processing of agreements all completed to a superb standard with excellent communication throughout. Jeremy, Gabrielle, Nicola and all the team at Moortown have excelled throughout and I would strongly recommend any perspective vendors, purchasers, landlords or tenants to refer to Alan Cooke Estate Agents for their requirements. Thank you for an excellent business experience!"
Hi Dave - Your comments are so welcome by the team. We are very happy that we could help you out on such a personal endeavour for yourself. However, I must admit, you did all the hard work yourself by presenting such a tastefully renovated house. Many thanks and we hope to act for you again in the future.
Jeremy
"From start to finish Alan Cooke were excellent. All viewings were accompanied and I always received prompt and honest feedback. They completed the selling of the property quickly and efficiently and throughout the process their professionalism shone through. I am not one to give praise lightly but throughout all of my dealings with them I found they just did the job that so many others promise and yet fail to deliver. Recommended."
Thanks, John, for your very kind words. It was a pleasure to have acted for you. All the best. Jeremy
"We had a year long tenancy with Alan Cooke and it was relatively seamless. Moving house is a stressful and demanding time and is rarely without any form of hiccups along the way. However, that being said, any issues we did experience were always addressed and dealt with promptly. Special mention for Gabrielle who was always to hand to deal with any enquiries, always replied quickly, and more often than not was able to deal with things via email, which suits me better as I don’t like phoning all of the time (I get enough of that at work!). An example, when our heater gave in, we alerted Alan Cooke straight away and a replacement was fitted with a few days. I highly recommend Alan Cooke for renting via, and we are sad to be leaving, however circumstances have lead us away. (Nothing to do with the service or property provided by Alan Cooke Estate Agents) Happy renting! 🏠"
Thank you Tom for your lovely comments, very much appreciated. We hope you are happy and settled in to your new home. Kind Regards, Gabrielle
"Great service from Alan Cooke Estate Agents, rented with them. The whole process was smooth and efficient. Would 100% Recommend."
Thanks Claire, for your comments. Hope you're settled into your new home.
"They were very helpful and efficient and I would recommend them."
Thanks for your positive review - very much appreciated
"Excellent service and attention to detail."
Thank you for your kind words.
"Selling my house could not be easier. The Alan Cooke team made everything simple, even when things got a bit tense with the buyers. I alwyas felt that i was in good hands. Thank you Nicola and Jeremy."
Thank you for your comments - we aim to make the house selling process as easy and smooth as possible, wherever possible.
Thank you for your comments - We aim to make the whole selling/buying process as easy as possible, wherever possible.
"Having recently sold a house through Alan Cooke at Moortown I can really recommend both Nicola & Jeremy as helpful & professional in every aspect of the sale Excellent at updating & keeping me informed at all stages whist the house was marketed Many Thanks Maryjo Gardner"
Many thanks Maryjo. It was a pleasure to act for you and very much appreciate your kind review.
Jeremy Cooke
Director
"Purchased a property through Alan Cooke Estate Agency with complete ease. Kept me updated regularly, very informative, knowledgable and on the ball meaning a smooth, swift completion. Will not hestitate to use them to re-sell in the future!"
Thank you for your positive review. We hope you are settling into your new home. It will be a pleasure to assist you in the future when you come to sell the house.
"Staff (especially Nicola) were very friendly and helpful"
Thanks for your positive review - it was a pleasure to assist you in the sale of the property.
"Nicky gave very satisfactory service"
"Professional in every respect. Kept up to date at all times and my queries promptly dealt with. I had every confidence in all the staff from beginning to end and really felt that they had my best interest at heart."
Many thanks for your wonderful review. We all hope you are now settled in to your new home.
Many thanks for your kind words, Janet. We are all pleased that all went (eventually!) well and wish you all the very best in your new home.
Jeremy & the Team
"Alan Cooke were efficient and did a good job with the sale of my mothers flat."
"Alan Cooke were very efficient and made sure our move went swiftly."
Thanks for your kind comments
"A helpful team who were on our side as buyers from the very moment I set foot in the offices in Moortown. Nothing but positive memories of how the house buying process was smooth & well informed. Would recommend highly to anyone."
Thank you for your kind comments. Nicola
"Great communication with these agents. Always go out of their way to help. Thank you so much."
It was a pleasure to assist you in buying your new home. Nicola
"Excellent and Professional Estate Agents. Sold my property very quickly and were great at pushing the sale along. Really friendly and professional staff. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to sell or buy."
Thank you for your positive comments. Nicola
"Both Jeremy and Nicola were very attentive during the recent sale of my fathers house and purchase of his new flat. There were a number of difficulties experienced on this journey, however, we were expertly navigated to destination happy. Am pleased to recommend Alan Cooke estate agents to any prospective seller. A. H, Alwoodley ."
"Very helpful and friendly staff. Sold our house super quick."
Alan Cooke Estate Agents is rated 4.88 based on 43 reviews