Alan Cooke Estate Agents Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Alan Cooke Estate Agents

About Alan Cooke Estate Agents: *Alan Cooke Estate Agents is one of the longest established and independently owned and managed estate agents within Leeds. We pride ourselves on our local knowledge to ensure we value your home correctly.
*All of the staff live and work in the area and know the local housing market well. When it comes to marketing your home you can trust us to get your property in front of the right buyers. Total commitment to our client is the key to our success. We appreciate that the process of moving home can be stressful and a daunting prospect.
*Our experienced, hard-working team are on hand to give you the dedicated support and advice every step of the way to help your move run as smooth and efficient as possible. Our dedicated customer service has resulted in generations of North Leeds home movers returning to us time and time again.
*The personalised service that we strive to provide to our customers has resulted in many people who bought homes from us as first-time buyers returning to ask us to find their child's first home.
*Our reputation for hands-on hard work 7 days a week has ensured that both landlords and tenants come back to us time and time again. We have a very low staff turnover which gives clients peace of mind and the familiarity to know our team and trust our advice and judgement.
*We love what we do and we believe we provide an excellent personal and professional service to all of our customers, whether you are buying or selling a property with Alan Cooke Estate Agents.
*Our 5-star testimonials from both sellers and buyers show the level of personal service you can expect to receive when you instruct us

Tell us how Alan Cooke Estate Agents made you happy

"Alan Cooke were very efficient and made sure our move went swiftly."
Thanks for your kind comments
"A helpful team who were on our side as buyers from the very moment I set foot in the offices in Moortown. Nothing but positive memories of how the house buying process was smooth & well informed. Would recommend highly to anyone."
Thank you for your kind comments. Nicola
"Great communication with these agents. Always go out of their way to help. Thank you so much."
It was a pleasure to assist you in buying your new home. Nicola
"Excellent and Professional Estate Agents. Sold my property very quickly and were great at pushing the sale along. Really friendly and professional staff. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to sell or buy."
Thank you for your positive comments. Nicola
"Both Jeremy and Nicola were very attentive during the recent sale of my fathers house and purchase of his new flat. There were a number of difficulties experienced on this journey, however, we were expertly navigated to destination happy. Am pleased to recommend Alan Cooke estate agents to any prospective seller. A. H, Alwoodley ."
"Very helpful and friendly staff. Sold our house super quick."
"I am not a property expert so I relied on Alan Cooke Estate Agents. That's all one can do. They did all the work and I am sure they got the best price."
"The service we received from Jeremy,Nicola and the whole team was amazing.Always helpful and are with you every step of the way.They have a real personal touch that is very hard to find."
"Used them twice They do everything they promise and I was extremely happy with the service"
"Very happy wirh the level of service that we received during the sale of my late father's home. Jeremy was always very couteous and polite in all the communication I had with him and Nicola Thackray kept my brother and I abreast of each stage within the sale of our family home."
"As a first time buyer, I received more help in understanding the process of purchasing a home from Nicola T/ Moortown branch than I did from the Solicitor assigned to deal with my purchase. Nicola kept me informed of progress, and patiently responded to questions / enquiries I had. She was always clear and concise and communicated in a friendly manner, which took the stress out of the home purchase process. Additionally, I would like to say how friendly, helpful and organised Trevor, who facilitates the viewings, was. A great asset to the agency. Thank you all for providing a top class service."
"Professional team at all times."
"Although Alan Cooke was not the estate agent we used to sell our property they dealt with the sale of the property we purchased. We found them extremely helpful and polite. They made a complicated sale in the end much easier by understanding their client but also our situation. would definitely recommend and also use in future. Also a big thank you to Nicola who handled the majority of this."
"Brilliant service from Jeremy, Nicola and Gabrielle - nothing too much trouble, and we always felt like they knew about the property and us and our requirements. Highly recommended from our family...."
"An excellent professional service. I have sold 2 properties using Alan Cooke, and would not hesitate to recommend their service. I was kept informed throughout the process, and was extremely satisfied. Highly recommended."
"I have used Alan Cooke Estate Agents in a couple of occasions. Their personalised service and commitment was key for a smooth and successful process of buying my family home. Thank you for helping me get my dream house!"
"Friendly professional and willing."
"Excellent efficient service produced by professionals."
"They never stop until they get results very honest exilent service team keeps you informed all the time"
"Excellent service throughout the sale, staff professional and polite most definatley recommend Alon cooke estate agents."
Alan Cooke Estate Agents is rated 4.90 based on 29 reviews