AFP Air Tech Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend AFP Air Tech Ltd
Courier, Own Driver
Read AFP Air Tech Ltd Reviews

About AFP Air Tech Ltd:

AFP are the leading experts in the design and manufacture of pressure relief dampers for inert and chemical gas suppression systems, electrical switch gear and equipment installation.

02088195740

sales@afpairtech.co.uk

South Goringlee Farm HouseHarbolets RoadWest Chiltington

Tell us how AFP Air Tech Ltd made you happy
We hadden de pech met de order net in de begin periode van Brexit uit te komen. veel onduidelijkheid en moeilijk qua transport. Veel tijd verloren met douane aangifte mede doordat er gemachtigd moest worden. In de laatste fase ging het volledig mis en is de eerste zending kwijt geraakt. Daarna heeft AFP en Georgia in het bijzonder, er alles aan gedaan om een nieuwe zending op tijd bij ons te krijgen wat is gelukt. Alle complimenten voor dat initiatief
Great Service, they were so helpful with questions I had regarding our order.
They made the whole ordering process so easy and quick
Great product, we have problems with installation if the hole is too big, it would be good to have a product option with a larger coverage.
AFP Air Tech Ltd 4 star review on 12th March 2021
Onze Order kwam beschadigd aan in Nederland, na een prettig contact met AFP, is er direct kosteloos een nieuw rooster op gestuurd.

Top bedrijf!
I would like to thank AFP Air Tech Ltd. for their support.
I liked the assistance, your quick response, i'm going to say that your service is ammazing and hope cooperate in other projects
We are satisfied with your products and services - only we appreciate more precise information of delivery date to site.
Excellent service ,efficient delivery. Great after care by phone.
Thanks
helpful, professional
Excellent service, prompt delivery and excellent technical support
Contacted afp air tech with an urgent requirement for a extract fan with dampener very easy to deal with and had the right product in stock which was delivered on time also much cheaper than others that we looked at
Have always received prompt replies to sale queries.
Very happy with customer service.
Keep up the good work.
My rating is related to purchasing phase. I appreciated your reactivity.
The product is installed, we are not yet @ T&C phase. I hope we will not have any problem until then.
Thank you.
High quality products and good dealing
good company!
I hope they can deliver also after the Brexit!
Please give us for future orders the possibility that you send us an invoice like all other subsuppliers and we will pay during 14 days. Please don't push us with advanced payment requrierments.
Thanks
Mario Vogel RFG Rheinische Feuerschutz GmbH Köln
We used AFP Air Tech for a project back in 2016 where they supplied a blast louvre for a hydrogen store within a university campus facade which we designed.
Georgia was our first point of contact and was quick to turn around our initial enquiry to providing relevant product data to enable us to carry out and submit our drawings on time.

I would highly recommend them for both knowledge and service.
Great help from Georgia and quick delivery.
Very good and speedy service.
Easy to deal with - good products delivered on time!
AFP Air Tech Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 84 reviews