Affordable Mobiles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Affordable Mobiles
Own Driver, Courier

Tell us how Affordable Mobiles made you happy
Hi, I placed an order for an iPhone 11 Pro on Tuesday 17th and received an email requesting I contact the sales team. So far I have not heard anything from them or been able to get hold of anyone. Could I get an update as to whether or not my order has been processed please as I should have received my phone by now ?
Never in my existance come across a company who lie so much. Phone was sent out but not delivered for 5 days. When I eventually got it, it wasn't what they said it was, specifically a dual sim and it was only a single sim, so I sent it straight back without switching it on the very next day. Four days after they tell me it's scratched and can't be exchanged. How can a brand new phone be scratched when it's not even swtiched on and the cellophane is still on? Never deal with affordable mobiles if you want a peaceful purchase.
Sent back an absolutely immaculate iphone 11 because the camera quality was incredibly poor. I and another with me examined the phone multiple times and the phone was absolutely immaculate. I was then hit with a £218 fine for marks on the phone which were absolutely not there when I sent it back. I had several people from the company try to gaslight me into believing I had done it or maybe I just did not see the marks on the phone. Lol!!!!!! I will keep the pictures of the apparent £218 worth of damage to the phone which literally looked like cat hairs. Absolutely stay clear of this company please. Master manipulators and scammers.
Sent back an immaculate phone within 14 days and was told it wasn’t immaculate and I have to pay £143?- downright lie. Don’t touch them
Do not buy from these people, they are a con. I took up the deal of new Iphone 11 at £41 per month and to return my sons 2 year old Iphone 7 in "working condition" for £118.80. It was actually in excellent condition without a mark on it. They use a 3rd party thereafter to check the returned phone called E-Giant who sent me an email to say the phone was faulty. When I rang them, the receptionist said that they had removed the back of the phone and the battery needed a service which de-valued the phone and they could only offer me £40.50. They said I had to take it up with Affordable Mobiles when I tried to protest. I contacted Affordable Mobiles and they have also said it is nothing to do with them as they use a 3rd party for returned phones, despite me saying there is nothing in the terms about battery services or removing the back off the phone and that my agreement was with Affordable Mobiles, not E-Giant. They have changed the deal and made up this spurious issue with the battery just to reduce the value of the returned phone. When you speak to their customer care team they also just repeat themselves a total waste of time, once again DO NOT be conned by this company!!!!
Surprised by all the negative reviews. I ordered 2 phones on 2 separate occasions. Yes, I did have a problem with the first phone but that was down to dpd , aff mobiles sorted the issue out. Both my kids hot what they wanted at a very good price.
Scammers, looking forward to seeing them on watchdog. They take your money then don't want to know.
Not one for a bad review as I sit behind the Trustpilot reviews at my workplace and know how frustrating a bad review can be for a company, but this company deserves one. After taking out a new contract with O2 via Affordablemobiles.co.uk I noticed my new iPhone was losing signal in different locations intermittently. Apple said that there is a fault with the phone and that I am entitled to a replacement with the reseller. Affordablemobiles.co.uk have tested my device and found no fault. They are refusing to replace the phone, or give me my money back because of the fact they can't find a signal fault which is only intermittently appearing - how am I meant to prove when it happens if it happens once every few days and I'm running out of time to prove my case before I won't be covered under warranty. They have given me excuses like 'a factory reset can help' (done that and issue persisted), 'the location of our warehouse means that maybe the issue has been resolved' (what??!) and said that it can sometimes be resolved just by being turned on and sent in the post to them and turned on (Apple have confirmed this is not true). They had only had the phone for a day so I don't understand how they have thoroughly tested it either. Customer assistants did their best which I appreciate, but no one passed me to someone senior to discuss this issue and they all said they 'understood' but I do not feel understood and so I have gone straight to Apple who are also confused that I have not been offered a new phone no questions asked. I will be taking the phone to Apple who have already seen there is a fault with the phone and who have said they can replace it because I cannot be bothered to faff around with Affordable Mobiles anymore. Absolutely shocking service and I will never be using this company again after my contract is over, wish I had got my money back within the 14 day cool off period. Careful if you get a fault with a phone - it will inconvenience you and no goodwill is offered and don't expect them to provide overwhelming help.
lies lies and more lies. stay clear people
Stay clear , ordered a new phone ,paid deposit then said cancelled at my request ,never cancelled anything ! Scammers stay clear
Tried twice to order a phone, twice rejected due to wrong first line of address, absolute con, charged £2.50 each time, want 5 different accounts to charge the £ 2.50, Please do not trust these people, want far to much information, going to report them to trading standards, been with bank and lived at same address for over 20 years and never had any problems,
Terrible company. I returned an iPhone 8 within the first week of having it because the phone was too big for my hand. Tried to swap for iPhone se they then told me a few days later the deal had gone and tried to offer a worse deal. I asked to leave and cancel and they didn’t give me a pac code. I ended up going to EE direct and meanwhile affordable mobiles didn’t cancel my contract I’m left with a bill for £606 and threats of debt collection and threat to my credit report. Affordable mobile refusing to sort it out saying because I got a pac code direct I’m in the wrong. They were so rude on the phone. I’m not having to get mediation and a ombudsman. It is the law that affordable mobiles have to give a pac code within two hours. They have breached their contract with me by not cancelling and not giving a pac code
Affordable Mobiles is rated 1.61 based on 28 reviews