Affordable Mobiles Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Affordable Mobiles
Telephone

How would you rate Affordable Mobiles ?

"Terrible company. I returned an iPhone 8 within the first week of having it because the phone was too big for my hand. Tried to swap for iPhone se they then told me a few days later the deal had gone and tried to offer a worse deal. I asked to leave and cancel and they didn’t give me a pac code. I ended up going to EE direct and meanwhile affordable mobiles didn’t cancel my contract I’m left with a bill for £606 and threats of debt collection and threat to my credit report. Affordable mobile refusing to sort it out saying because I got a pac code direct I’m in the wrong. They were so rude on the phone. I’m not having to get mediation and a ombudsman. It is the law that affordable mobiles have to give a pac code within two hours. They have breached their contract with me by not cancelling and not giving a pac code"
"Having ordered online then spoken to the company I was assured the mobile phone is ordered would arrive within 3 days. They promised a great deal and have let me down by not delivering in time."
"Quick , easy cheaper than anywhere else."
"Wasn't looking on purchasing new phone but affordablemobile.co.uk had good offer so I took it. Only issue was the mobile wasn't available in warehouse for next delivery so I had to wait extra 3days for next day delivery. Customers service centre were friendly and happy to help to solve the matter out. Thanks"
Affordable Mobiles is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews