Affordable Mobiles Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Affordable Mobiles

How would you rate Affordable Mobiles ?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Habib Ian

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Affordable Mobiles in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Habib Ian
"Wasn't looking on purchasing new phone but affordablemobile.co.uk had good offer so I took it. Only issue was the mobile wasn't available in warehouse for next delivery so I had to wait extra 3days for next day delivery. Customers service centre were friendly and happy to help to solve the matter out. Thanks"
Affordable Mobiles is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews