Affordable Mobiles Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Affordable Mobiles
2PM
2PM

Tell us how Affordable Mobiles made you happy

"They haven’t sent my iPhone XR when I ordered it nearly two weeks ago. It said delivered in 5-10days so I contacted them by email and they said another 5-10 days because they don’t have a delivery date for the phones so they can send me mine. Disgrace how they’re majorly out of stock by it’s the most advertised on their website and social channels"
Are you Affordable Mobiles? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Affordable Mobiles receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Never in my existance come across a company who lie so much. Phone was sent out but not delivered for 5 days. When I eventually got it, it wasn't what they said it was, specifically a dual sim and it was only a single sim, so I sent it straight back without switching it on the very next day. Four days after they tell me it's scratched and can't be exchanged. How can a brand new phone be scratched when it's not even swtiched on and the cellophane is still on? Never deal with affordable mobiles if you want a peaceful purchase."
"Terrible company. I returned an iPhone 8 within the first week of having it because the phone was too big for my hand. Tried to swap for iPhone se they then told me a few days later the deal had gone and tried to offer a worse deal. I asked to leave and cancel and they didn’t give me a pac code. I ended up going to EE direct and meanwhile affordable mobiles didn’t cancel my contract I’m left with a bill for £606 and threats of debt collection and threat to my credit report. Affordable mobile refusing to sort it out saying because I got a pac code direct I’m in the wrong. They were so rude on the phone. I’m not having to get mediation and a ombudsman. It is the law that affordable mobiles have to give a pac code within two hours. They have breached their contract with me by not cancelling and not giving a pac code"
"Having ordered online then spoken to the company I was assured the mobile phone is ordered would arrive within 3 days. They promised a great deal and have let me down by not delivering in time."
"Quick , easy cheaper than anywhere else."
"Wasn't looking on purchasing new phone but affordablemobile.co.uk had good offer so I took it. Only issue was the mobile wasn't available in warehouse for next delivery so I had to wait extra 3days for next day delivery. Customers service centre were friendly and happy to help to solve the matter out. Thanks"
Affordable Mobiles is rated 2.50 based on 6 reviews