Affordable Mobiles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Affordable Mobiles
Own Driver, Courier

Tell us how Affordable Mobiles made you happy
Not one for a bad review as I sit behind the Trustpilot reviews at my workplace and know how frustrating a bad review can be for a company, but this company deserves one. After taking out a new contract with O2 via Affordablemobiles.co.uk I noticed my new iPhone was losing signal in different locations intermittently. Apple said that there is a fault with the phone and that I am entitled to a replacement with the reseller. Affordablemobiles.co.uk have tested my device and found no fault. They are refusing to replace the phone, or give me my money back because of the fact they can't find a signal fault which is only intermittently appearing - how am I meant to prove when it happens if it happens once every few days and I'm running out of time to prove my case before I won't be covered under warranty. They have given me excuses like 'a factory reset can help' (done that and issue persisted), 'the location of our warehouse means that maybe the issue has been resolved' (what??!) and said that it can sometimes be resolved just by being turned on and sent in the post to them and turned on (Apple have confirmed this is not true). They had only had the phone for a day so I don't understand how they have thoroughly tested it either. Customer assistants did their best which I appreciate, but no one passed me to someone senior to discuss this issue and they all said they 'understood' but I do not feel understood and so I have gone straight to Apple who are also confused that I have not been offered a new phone no questions asked. I will be taking the phone to Apple who have already seen there is a fault with the phone and who have said they can replace it because I cannot be bothered to faff around with Affordable Mobiles anymore. Absolutely shocking service and I will never be using this company again after my contract is over, wish I had got my money back within the 14 day cool off period. Careful if you get a fault with a phone - it will inconvenience you and no goodwill is offered and don't expect them to provide overwhelming help.
Don't bother with their cashback deals. They never acknowledge receipt of the voucher codes and do everything possible to avoid paying them. If you are attracted by the cashback deal then just go elsewhere. You will not receive your cashback and you'll be out of pocket posting them all of your bills. This is a mickey mouse outfit.
lies lies and more lies. stay clear people
Claiming cash back is ridiculous process.
Offer a phone deal give your dispatch email then cancel your order part transit Absolute joke Avoid
Stay clear , ordered a new phone ,paid deposit then said cancelled at my request ,never cancelled anything ! Scammers stay clear
Falsely advertising phones they don’t have. Placed an order for an iPhone XR and paid for their credit checks completing. Confirmation received that all checks were fine and order progressing then the next day an email came through stating due to system error they had incorrectly displayed this phone and the order was cancelled at my request! Really annoyed as they completed security checks on me prior to this. Really bad practice. Avoid.
I ordered a phone from the website only for them to email me saying there was a system error and to place my order online again. Placed my order online again and then said I had to cancel my order due to a duplicate credit check. Spoke to the staff over the phone in customer services and they were rude abrupt and did not want to help and purely wanted to try and sell me another contract by asking me to sign up with them again on the phone. Poor customer service and Paul company avoid this company do not order through them go direct through your mobile network.
Tried twice to order a phone, twice rejected due to wrong first line of address, absolute con, charged £2.50 each time, want 5 different accounts to charge the £ 2.50, Please do not trust these people, want far to much information, going to report them to trading standards, been with bank and lived at same address for over 20 years and never had any problems,
I purchased a huawei mate 20 pro from this company. Within a few days I noticed it had a green tinge when taking photos in low light.  I contacted them for days and they never picked up their phones. i then tried the sales line and they picked up asap. They were aware of the problem with this type of phone. They agreed I could send back the phone and this was done several days ago. Royal Mail said it was delivered. It took several days and calls for them to eventully say they have the phone. They still cant say if they will cancel the contract or not. They cant contact the department via phone as Robbie said its all done by emails only!  I wonder if that person is not in, it wont get picked up. i needed a phone over Christmas and took out a contract with a company with better customer service record. Im a pensioner and at my wits end as cant afford 2 contracts. i am desperate to know what is going on and nobody there can help me. I am distraught now. Ref 40502346
I received my phone and it was faulty, I called them and they said it is easier to do another contract and send the phone for them and then they wil cancel my contract and after three months still haven't cancelled my contract and they still have the phone, I ended paying for two contracts for the last three months as they still telling me that they haven't inspected the phone. Stay away from them.
I have been trying to process an order with this company for 3 weeks. I have spent over 9 hours on hold (listening tot heir dreadful Prog Jazz hold music, which is torture itself); and finally, having been given the run around for weeks, with no explanation they say they have cancelled my order, along with everyone elses from Black Friday weekend. I would have given up on them long before if it had not been for two very helpful people - Aden and Lauren - who did their best and even called me back and emailed. But afert the latest email saying the order was cancelled, they have not been able to get near speaking to them again. This company is a shambles and I would avoid at all costs. Trading Standards should look in to their practices.
I upgraded my mobile phone however instead of an upgrade it was processed as a new line so have I ended up with 2 mobile phone contracts. I am still waiting to speak to customer service as no one answers the phones. I have waited for close an hr with no response. Very poor customer service. Please stay away from this company. Thanks
They haven’t sent my iPhone XR when I ordered it nearly two weeks ago. It said delivered in 5-10days so I contacted them by email and they said another 5-10 days because they don’t have a delivery date for the phones so they can send me mine. Disgrace how they’re majorly out of stock by it’s the most advertised on their website and social channels
Never in my existance come across a company who lie so much. Phone was sent out but not delivered for 5 days. When I eventually got it, it wasn't what they said it was, specifically a dual sim and it was only a single sim, so I sent it straight back without switching it on the very next day. Four days after they tell me it's scratched and can't be exchanged. How can a brand new phone be scratched when it's not even swtiched on and the cellophane is still on? Never deal with affordable mobiles if you want a peaceful purchase.
Terrible company. I returned an iPhone 8 within the first week of having it because the phone was too big for my hand. Tried to swap for iPhone se they then told me a few days later the deal had gone and tried to offer a worse deal. I asked to leave and cancel and they didn’t give me a pac code. I ended up going to EE direct and meanwhile affordable mobiles didn’t cancel my contract I’m left with a bill for £606 and threats of debt collection and threat to my credit report. Affordable mobile refusing to sort it out saying because I got a pac code direct I’m in the wrong. They were so rude on the phone. I’m not having to get mediation and a ombudsman. It is the law that affordable mobiles have to give a pac code within two hours. They have breached their contract with me by not cancelling and not giving a pac code
Having ordered online then spoken to the company I was assured the mobile phone is ordered would arrive within 3 days. They promised a great deal and have let me down by not delivering in time.
Quick , easy cheaper than anywhere else.
Wasn't looking on purchasing new phone but affordablemobile.co.uk had good offer so I took it. Only issue was the mobile wasn't available in warehouse for next delivery so I had to wait extra 3days for next day delivery. Customers service centre were friendly and happy to help to solve the matter out. Thanks
Placed my order on Monday - HTC One M8 with "free gift" Xbox One* on the 3 network. Phone arrived on Tuesday, Xbox One arrived today (Wednesday). Can't ask for more than that. Super-quick delivery, the web-based application for the deal is very easy to use and when I phoned them to check some details on the order, the call centre agents were helpful and polite. Highly recommended. *I am of course aware you pay extra in terms of your monthly cost for a "free gift" like an Xbox One. But it spreads the cost and frankly the extra I'm paying is less than it would cost me to buy an Xbox One outright, so I'm cool with it.
Affordable Mobiles is rated 1.65 based on 20 reviews