Affordable Mobiles Reviews

10AM
10AM

Tell us how Affordable Mobiles made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"I purchased a huawei mate 20 pro from this company. Within a few days I noticed it had a green tinge when taking photos in low light.  I contacted them for days and they never picked up their phones. i then tried the sales line and they picked up asap. They were aware of the problem with this type of phone. They agreed I could send back the phone and this was done several days ago. Royal Mail said it was delivered. It took several days and calls for them to eventully say they have the phone. They still cant say if they will cancel the contract or not. They cant contact the department via phone as Robbie said its all done by emails only!  I wonder if that person is not in, it wont get picked up. i needed a phone over Christmas and took out a contract with a company with better customer service record. Im a pensioner and at my wits end as cant afford 2 contracts. i am desperate to know what is going on and nobody there can help me. I am distraught now. Ref 40502346"
Are you Affordable Mobiles? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I received my phone and it was faulty, I called them and they said it is easier to do another contract and send the phone for them and then they wil cancel my contract and after three months still haven't cancelled my contract and they still have the phone, I ended paying for two contracts for the last three months as they still telling me that they haven't inspected the phone. Stay away from them."
"I have been trying to process an order with this company for 3 weeks. I have spent over 9 hours on hold (listening tot heir dreadful Prog Jazz hold music, which is torture itself); and finally, having been given the run around for weeks, with no explanation they say they have cancelled my order, along with everyone elses from Black Friday weekend. I would have given up on them long before if it had not been for two very helpful people - Aden and Lauren - who did their best and even called me back and emailed. But afert the latest email saying the order was cancelled, they have not been able to get near speaking to them again. This company is a shambles and I would avoid at all costs. Trading Standards should look in to their practices."
"I upgraded my mobile phone however instead of an upgrade it was processed as a new line so have I ended up with 2 mobile phone contracts. I am still waiting to speak to customer service as no one answers the phones. I have waited for close an hr with no response. Very poor customer service. Please stay away from this company. Thanks"
"They haven’t sent my iPhone XR when I ordered it nearly two weeks ago. It said delivered in 5-10days so I contacted them by email and they said another 5-10 days because they don’t have a delivery date for the phones so they can send me mine. Disgrace how they’re majorly out of stock by it’s the most advertised on their website and social channels"
"Never in my existance come across a company who lie so much. Phone was sent out but not delivered for 5 days. When I eventually got it, it wasn't what they said it was, specifically a dual sim and it was only a single sim, so I sent it straight back without switching it on the very next day. Four days after they tell me it's scratched and can't be exchanged. How can a brand new phone be scratched when it's not even swtiched on and the cellophane is still on? Never deal with affordable mobiles if you want a peaceful purchase."
"Terrible company. I returned an iPhone 8 within the first week of having it because the phone was too big for my hand. Tried to swap for iPhone se they then told me a few days later the deal had gone and tried to offer a worse deal. I asked to leave and cancel and they didn’t give me a pac code. I ended up going to EE direct and meanwhile affordable mobiles didn’t cancel my contract I’m left with a bill for £606 and threats of debt collection and threat to my credit report. Affordable mobile refusing to sort it out saying because I got a pac code direct I’m in the wrong. They were so rude on the phone. I’m not having to get mediation and a ombudsman. It is the law that affordable mobiles have to give a pac code within two hours. They have breached their contract with me by not cancelling and not giving a pac code"
"Having ordered online then spoken to the company I was assured the mobile phone is ordered would arrive within 3 days. They promised a great deal and have let me down by not delivering in time."
"Quick , easy cheaper than anywhere else."
"Wasn't looking on purchasing new phone but affordablemobile.co.uk had good offer so I took it. Only issue was the mobile wasn't available in warehouse for next delivery so I had to wait extra 3days for next day delivery. Customers service centre were friendly and happy to help to solve the matter out. Thanks"
"Placed my order on Monday - HTC One M8 with "free gift" Xbox One* on the 3 network. Phone arrived on Tuesday, Xbox One arrived today (Wednesday). Can't ask for more than that. Super-quick delivery, the web-based application for the deal is very easy to use and when I phoned them to check some details on the order, the call centre agents were helpful and polite. Highly recommended. *I am of course aware you pay extra in terms of your monthly cost for a "free gift" like an Xbox One. But it spreads the cost and frankly the extra I'm paying is less than it would cost me to buy an Xbox One outright, so I'm cool with it."
Affordable Mobiles is rated 2.18 based on 11 reviews