AdMia Reviews

of reviewers recommend AdMia
Read AdMia Reviews
What an absolute star Adam is to work with. I have had the pleasure of working with Adam on both a one to one basis and also through attending his workshops. His knowledge, support, enthusiasm and way of making me feel completely at ease in an area I have very little understanding or confidence in, is like a breath of fresh air. He is also a genuine and really lovely guy. Thank you Adam for everything, you've given me the skills and confidence to step out of my comfort zone and drive my marketing forward.
I have been working with Adam for 5 years or so now and i can only say that he is the best marketing and social media consultant in this sector that I have ever worked with. From supporting startup clients to growth businesses and from those with Social media experience to those without a even facebook account, Adam can vary his delivery style to deliver valuable insights and advice. His support delivers real impact and one recent client picked up 7 new clients and New Business worth Thousands of pounds as a direct result of Adams support. I have no hesitation in recommending his work.
Before the consultancy sessions with Adam, I was a social media and marketing novice and new to creating a website. With Adam's expertise and coaching prowess; I have (in a relatively short space of time) become more professional and confident in using the tools available to represent myself Andrew Wilding and my company, and I have a website that I am proud of. Going forward, I have a clear plan of how to develop and execute my marketing activities and further enhance my online presence. Adam's style of consultancy put me at ease and somehow (this is his secret weapon) brought out the marketing beast that was somewhere hidden within me. I wholeheartedly recommend anyone requiring assistance with their marketing and social media to give Adam at AdMia a call.
I have been lucky enough to have seen Adam of AdMia deliver a number of marketing workshops, and I cannot recommend him highly enough. Adam really engages you to think about what's right for you and your business on all areas of marketing. Whether you are just starting up and want support on where to begin, or you're established and want to reassess your current marketing activities don't hesitate to contact AdMia.
AdMia have been hugely influential in the success of my businesses. Thank you Adam for all your support and consultancy over the past years.
Adam is a professional, friendly and knowledgable person. I've had the pleasure of attending one of Adams' marketing workshops where he gave useful advise that would help businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Adam is outstanding in his field of expertise in Marketing and Social Media. I set up my business in 2018 and I attended his highly informative training which was very interactive. He goes that extra mile with his clients and ensures he understands their requirements and how they can achieve their marketing objectives for their business. I would have no hesitation at all in recommending Adam. Adam has a great personality and it feels like you have a Full-Time Marketing Director in your company.
Adam is fantastic. After attending one of his workshops, I left feeling incredibly excited and ready to put all the new things I'd learned into practice. Adam took all of the information and delivered it in a way that was engaging and easy to take in. I was faced with almost no choice but to become a client of Adam's and over the last 2-3 months, Adam has helped to transform my social media and been a main component in my businesses rebrand. I'm incredibly thankful to Adam for his passion, knowledge and commitment to his craft and supporting his clients!
Adam is a great communicator who very quickly gets to know you and the values of your organisation. His input has been excellent and his open, authentic nature makes him a brilliant person to advise you going forward.
Adam is a man who not only know his subject(s) but can also pass on that knowledge in an enjoyable, informative, clear and concise manner. He's also adaptable, tailoring his advice and workshops to a wide range of businesses and individuals. Properly synapse-firing and enormously recommended.
I have been on several of Adams free workshops, and to tell the truth, I have been on the same one multiple times too. There is always something that I’ve missed the first time but ADAM covers all content thoroughly. And best of all it’s actually appropriate content. After some time of being the usual mess I am with social media I approached ADAM for a one to one consultation. No stone was left unturned and I came away with a full action plan to get things moving once again. Thanks you ADAM. I sincerely look forward to working with you again in the future. For anyone searching for a recommendation, I will no hesitate in providing one.
Adam marketing workshop was just what I needed. He is very knowledgeable, professional, and approachable. I totally agree with all the positive comments made in the other reviews on this page.
As an educational/tutorial style service felt info imparted was well founded by Adam's personal experiences. Guidance, info, and links will surely prove valuable for some time to come acting as a good reference point. Presentation style gives feeling of reliability and trustworthiness. Likely source for future engagement.
Thanks to Adam and the brilliant marketing workshop! I feel I gained so much from. Adam made it easy for everyone there to understand all the areas we went through, he was also very open to us asking questions about anything we wanted to know & helped us out with allsorts of useful information and tips for us to be able to put to good use for ourselfs in our new businesses, I look forward to the next workshop! Manys thanks Amanda
Adam’s marketing course was wonderfully interesting. He made everyone feel at ease & included each one of us individually. He was able to throw ideas to everyone that we probably hadn’t even considered . A gripping course from start to finish. Cannot believe how the day passed so quickly & plenty of notes & ideas to take away. Thank you. I would happily do any of your other courses.
Adam is clearly a real expert in his field and his course was one of the best I have ever attended! I have previously worked in a corporate environment and attended courses costing £000s and Adam would be one of my first choices to use again! He covered a complex subject in a simple easy to follow style, but I had writers cramp by the end as he sprinkled it with so many excellent real life examples and practical tips! He also offered tips to various delegates that were absolutely on point and so well considered his consultancy background shone through! Overall a really worthwhile experience of the highest level! Thank you Adam!!!
Thank you so much for holding the marketing workshop! You are very knowledgeable and generous with the information you give. I have taken away so much from the workshop and look forward updating you in the near future. All the very best, Victoria.
Adam was personable and knowledgable. A great workshop leader! Thank you for the introduction into marketing.
Adam is very informative and interesting in the way he gets you to understand clearly and easily. Really enjoyed his course and would definitely be interested in any other relevant courses to my business with Adam. Most Certainly recommendable 👌
Very informative and i got a lot of identification and ideas from Adam's workshop on Marketing His professionalism and experience was evident from the outset which he was only too happy to share and explain fluently and in a friendly non evasive for the benefit of all on the workshop some of who, lnew absolutely nothing about marketing, which he explained in a friendly and helpful manner which was invaluable to myself and others in the group
AdMia is rated 4.95 based on 20 reviews