adamdwhittaker.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend adamdwhittaker.co.uk
Read adamdwhittaker.co.uk Reviews
Adam is a professional, friendly and knowledgable person. I've had the pleasure of attending one of Adams' marketing workshops where he gave useful advise that would help businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Adam is outstanding in his field of expertise in Marketing and Social Media. I set up my business in 2018 and I attended his highly informative training which was very interactive. He goes that extra mile with his clients and ensures he understands their requirements and how they can achieve their marketing objectives for their business. I would have no hesitation at all in recommending Adam. Adam has a great personality and it feels like you have a Full-Time Marketing Director in your company.
Adam is fantastic. After attending one of his workshops, I left feeling incredibly excited and ready to put all the new things I'd learned into practice.
Adam took all of the information and delivered it in a way that was engaging and easy to take in.
I was faced with almost no choice but to become a client of Adam's and over the last 2-3 months, Adam has helped to transform my social media and been a main component in my businesses rebrand. I'm incredibly thankful to Adam for his passion, knowledge and commitment to his craft and supporting his clients!
Adam is a great communicator who very quickly gets to know you and the values of your organisation. His input has been excellent and his open, authentic nature makes him a brilliant person to advise you going forward.
Adam is a man who not only know his subject(s) but can also pass on that knowledge in an enjoyable, informative, clear and concise manner. He's also adaptable, tailoring his advice and workshops to a wide range of businesses and individuals. Properly synapse-firing and enormously recommended.
I have been on several of Adams free workshops, and to tell the truth, I have been on the same one multiple times too. There is always something that I’ve missed the first time but ADAM covers all content thoroughly. And best of all it’s actually appropriate content.

After some time of being the usual mess I am with social media I approached ADAM for a one to one consultation. No stone was left unturned and I came away with a full action plan to get things moving once again.

Thanks you ADAM. I sincerely look forward to working with you again in the future. For anyone searching for a recommendation, I will no hesitate in providing one.
Adam marketing workshop was just what I needed. He is very knowledgeable, professional, and approachable. I totally agree with all the positive comments made in the other reviews on this page.
As an educational/tutorial style service felt info imparted was well founded by Adam's personal experiences. Guidance, info, and links will surely prove valuable for some time to come acting as a good reference point. Presentation style gives feeling of reliability and trustworthiness. Likely source for future engagement.
Thanks to Adam and the brilliant marketing workshop! I feel I gained so much from. Adam made it easy for everyone there to understand all the areas we went through, he was also very open to us asking questions about anything we wanted to know & helped us out with allsorts of useful information and tips for us to be able to put to good use for ourselfs in our new businesses, I look forward to the next workshop! Manys thanks Amanda
Adam’s marketing course was wonderfully interesting. He made everyone feel at ease & included each one of us individually. He was able to throw ideas to everyone that we probably hadn’t even considered . A gripping course from start to finish. Cannot believe how the day passed so quickly & plenty of notes & ideas to take away. Thank you. I would happily do any of your other courses.
Adam is clearly a real expert in his field and his course was one of the best I have ever attended! I have previously worked in a corporate environment and attended courses costing £000s and Adam would be one of my first choices to use again! He covered a complex subject in a simple easy to follow style, but I had writers cramp by the end as he sprinkled it with so many excellent real life examples and practical tips! He also offered tips to various delegates that were absolutely on point and so well considered his consultancy background shone through! Overall a really worthwhile experience of the highest level! Thank you Adam!!!
Thank you so much for holding the marketing workshop! You are very knowledgeable and generous with the information you give. I have taken away so much from the workshop and look forward updating you in the near future.

All the very best,

Victoria.
Adam was personable and knowledgable. A great workshop leader!
Thank you for the introduction into marketing.
Adam is very informative and interesting in the way he gets you to understand clearly and easily.
Really enjoyed his course and would definitely be interested in any other relevant courses to my business with Adam.
Most Certainly recommendable 👌
Very informative and i got a lot of identification and ideas from Adam's workshop on Marketing
His professionalism and experience was evident from the outset which he was only too happy to share and explain fluently and in a friendly non evasive for the benefit of all on the workshop some of who, lnew absolutely nothing about marketing, which he explained in a friendly and helpful manner which was invaluable to myself and others in the group
adamdwhittaker.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 15 reviews