Abi Fisher Reviews

5 Rating 52 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Abi Fisher

Tell us how Abi Fisher made you happy
I visited today and had a lovely shopping experience with Abi, such lovely clothes I wanted to buy them all. Abi knows exactly what to recommend, she is very kind and patient throughout the appointment and this time she gently pushed me out of my comfort zone to try a wider pair of Jeans. The good news is I've not stopped wearing my new jeans with my lovely new top and scarf, thank you Abi x
Exquisite clothes which fit beautifully. Gorgeous ladies helping you find your perfect outfit with no pressure. Fabulous experience.
Fabulous shopping experience with styling advice and brilliant capsule wardrobe guidance. Such nice ladies too.
An excellent personal service. Beautiful pieces to fit the perfect occasion. Abi has a very good talent to pick pieces which suit my shape and style. Quality clothing and exceptional service and delivery. A unique experience worth trying.
The Spring Summer Collection this year is really lovely and for those of us who need both work and casual clothes there is so much to choose from. As ever Abi has sourced an amazing selection of styles and looks - I thought there would be little to interest me but how wrong I was ! Where the High Street is lacking Abi has managed to excel yet again.
Wonderful afternoon spent at Abi Fisher's. Beautiful showroom with an eclectic range of clothes to suit all ages. The personal touch made all the difference and how shopping should be! Highly recommended paying Abi a visit and I will definitely be returning
Lovely find … Abi and Sally couldn't do enough to help me .. and made some really interesting suggestions which has given me real food for thought ! I will definitely be returning! Thinking summer holidays ! Thanks for a wonderful experience ❤️
Always a really lovely way to shop, whether in the show room or at an event. Unusual pieces you don’t find on the high street. Highly recommend
Another great fashion show and some great purchases! Thank you Abi and the team!
I attended a fashion show which was a really polished event with a great range of garments and styles available. We were given a description of each outfit showing each item and price so we were able to mark favourites as the models circulated. Abi was really helpful and very honest about what would and wouldn't suit and suggesting alternatives. I bought a dress which I just know will become a wardrobe staple.
Delightful. Friendly staff. Lovely clothes. A joy to visit 🤩
Abi is great! She really cares about her customers and delights in giving a truly personal and tailored service. Abi has encouraged me to try different styles (that ordinarily I would not have considered) and I have been amazed at how great they look when wearing them. Whether you are visiting Abi's showroom, or being entertained at an external venue, she really is the hostess with the mostest! Definitely worth a visit.
Hilary and I attended Abi's fashion show last week, it was a lovely event with a cosy venue and great food. The models were superb and looked amazing in the spring/summer collections. I bought a couple of things to cheer up my wardrobe. Thanks, had a lovely day! Amanda
Beautiful print, loose fit and perfect for warmer Climates. The dress came packaged so neatly and online. I am delighted with my first of many Abi Fisher purchases!
Wonderful service and beautiful selection of individual clothing items. If you are looking for something different you have definitely come to the right place!
A trip to Abi Fisher is a unique shopping experience. The staff know their clients and what will suit them and make them feel special. All pieces are timeless
Very helpful with getting the right design of clothes that suited me
Such a lovely shopping experience with my friend - we both bought some beautiful, stylish clothes & Sally was very helpful & a delight to meet x
Abi is wondering at choosing dresses for all age group Love my new dress Thank you
Great clothes. Very happy with my purchases
Abi Fisher is rated 5.00 based on 52 reviews