Abi Fisher Reviews

of reviewers recommend Abi Fisher

Tell us how Abi Fisher made you happy
I’d decided I’d like a jumper after I’d been at an event. I emailed to enquire about the item. Photos were emailed to confirm it was the correct one and it was put aside for for until the following event to try on.
Abi Fisher 5 star review on 18th October 2021
Beautiful unique clothes and exceptional customer service by Abi who seems to instinctively know what will suit shape size and skin tones .. an enjoyable experience
I recently attended an Abi Fisher event with friends and had a fabulous time. The venue was lovely and we were served fizz & afternoon tea before the fashion show commenced. The clothes were beautifully modelled and the staff were very helpful when purchases were made afterwards. We will definitely attend future events.
Fabulous professional service with great styling advice always
Always excited to receive invitations to attend previews and never disappointed. The quality of garments and variety of styles is amazing and the service I receive is second to none. Thank you Abi and Sally.
What a wonderful shopping experience we had, lots of lovely purchases, relaxed and uplifting atmosphere, beautifully packaged to take home, thank you x
Fabulously efficient and delighted with my purchases.
Visiting the Abi Fisher showroom is a real treat, the pieces are beautifully merchandised and stock ranges from casual through to formal. I highly recommend a visit.
Lovely selection of clothes, and accessories, for all occasions. Relaxed environment Friendly and knowledgable staff
Great customer service and delighted with my pieces.
Abi is always available for advice on sizes and styling which helps me so much with living abroad. She suggests items I would never try and then love the new ‘look’. There’s a wide range of styles and prices to suit all occasions and all budgets .
A great pink v neck top, so on trend, super fit and such a lovely bright pattern for summer.
Just placed my first ever order. Arrived very promptly, beautifully presented and I’m delighted with my top. So pleased to have stumbled across you! Will definitely be back.
Very good quality looks beautiful just like the photos and the delivery was so quick can’t wait for the weather to get warm so I can wear my dress
A wonderful fun retail experience in Abi’s barn in Cheshire with so much expert help with sizing and advice re colours and teaming up. The clothes are beautifully and expertly chosen and the fabrics are of such lovely quality. Highly recommended.
Fantastic customer service! The dress I wanted was unavailable in my size so I was very disappointed, however Abi said the dress was generously sized and as I couldn’t get to her shop in person she had her assistant, who was my size, try on a smaller size which is perfect. It arrived the next day beautifully packaged.
If you want to feel special and enjoy wonderful clothes visit Abi Fisher. The team are lovely with such enthusiasm and you are sure to find that perfect outfit.
The clothes are good quality and a varied selection of styles, service is first class both in the shop and online making shopping easy and enjoyable.
I went to Abi Fisher for the first time last week. I took two friends and we really enjoyed the experience of being served with such great fashion. It was our first outing after lock down and a real treat. All very friendly and looking forward to visiting again soon to buy more wonderful clothes.
Excellent personal service and a lovely choice of garments for all occasions.
Abi Fisher is rated 5.00 based on 31 reviews