Timberland Reviews

2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Timberland deliver?

How can I contact Timberland?

About Timberland: Timberland is a leader in fashion selling shoes, boots, and clothing on the official Timberland UK online store. Select from a large collection of hiking boots and boat shoes. Create and personalise custom boots and boat shoes. Our goal is to equip people to make a difference in their fashion world.

customerservice@timberlandonline.co.uk

Fashion Accessories
Fashion
Clothing
Fashion Accessories

Tell us how Timberland made you happy

"Last November, I placed an order with Timberland for10 pairs of shoes, which were on sale. The order total was about 1200 GBP. I intended to keep several pairs and then send the rest back, depending on fit etc. This order was then broken up into several shipments, only one of which I received. This shipment contained one pair of shoes. Two others were returned to Timberland after unsuccessful delivery attempts and I was refunded about 200 Pounds. However, the remaining 7 pairs were never delivered to me, and I never received a refund, either. I only realized this after a few months when checking my credit card statements. I then contacted Timberland and was asked to fill out a form stating that I had not received the items. I filled it out and sent it back as quickly as possible and was then reassured that I'd get a refund. It has been 2 months since then, and after several more emails and phone calls, I still have received nothing. Every time I call, I am assured that my case has been escalated to management and I should get my refund within a few days and also receive a call back the same day, none of which has EVER happened. Not only is this blatant theft, but I've also experienced some of the poorest customer support I've ever seen. I think it's extremely rude to repeatedly promise a customer updates and progress, when none of that is every forthcoming. As of right now, Timberland still owes me about 900 GBP, which is not a trivial amount of money by any means. I'm posting these reviews in the hope that it helps others avoid the same problems. I'd give 0 Stars if I could."
Are you Timberland? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Purchased 2 pairs of Timberland boots, cost £250. I have been a loyal customer for about 30 years. Both pairs delivered were the wrong colour. Although I have had loads of boots in the same size, these did not fit. Reason - because they have obviously fractionally reduced the amount of leather so they are now too narrow. Boots returned on 2 April and received on 4 April but still as of 24 April no credit. Not only awful service, but it contravenes the The Consumer Contracts Regulations. Their customer care people simply blame a glitch in their systems. I will not buy from them again."
"Ordered online and they sent me a USED pair of boots with scuffs and dents. Sent it back as they don’t do exchanges. Reordered the same pair and the same thing happened again! This brand isn’t as good as what it’s known for anymore. I wouldn’t even be surprised if it went in to administration."
"I went to Stratford Westfield London and ask a lady if she can do a locate for me order in store and send to my house she was not helpful at all she kept on saying it was out of stock she didn’t even check properly not impressed not happy Stratford Westfield London staff is very lazy this is the second time this has happened to me.. I went to Oxford Street store and they did a locate for me there got it all done there.. everyone don’t ever go to Stratford Westfield London timberlands staff is very lazy"
"Best shoes ever"
"sole fell to pieces after 3 days. timberland full of excesses wont do a thing to help, the worst customer service ever. if anyone buys this rubbish at there prices must be mad. timberland will not do a thing to help, and what ever you do make sure you keep proof of every thing and all communication, as timberland will dispute everything."
"Gone are the days of having a trusty pair of Timberlands, it seems. Wear and tear issues within a year on the soles of a pair of Stormbucks, culminating in a sole split at a little over a year old. The boots (uppers?) themselves are great with a good fit and look, but the soles are a disaster. Timberland customer care, while helpful, wouldn't offer a warranty repair or replacement on account of the damage being 'wear and tear'. I understand their position, but 'wear and tear' issues within a year on a £130 pair of (moderately used) boots is unacceptable."
"I would give 0 if I could. Never been as frustrated as today. Worst online shopping experience. Im shocked!!!"
"Customer care and approach 100%. It is like their life depends on you. so adorable."
"Got what I paid for."
"Very good product, excellent quality"
"I have bought timberland boots before and they are my favourite shoes i’ve ever worn - they have lasted years and are so comfortable. The returns process is also made extremely easy (bought two pairs and kept one)."
"10/10 service from a young lady called Nina in the Surrey store, who helped my girlfriend find m comfortable shoes"
"Some great deals on the Timberland website - surprisingly cheaper than other shoe shops that sell Timberlands. I noticed as I was shopping that a lot of the deals were going out of stock as I looked through so if you like something, act fast! Prompt delivery and good communication. Really pleased."
"Great Price outstanding product will be going back soon"
"Love the styles of all men's footwear. I am looking forward to new future styles."
"I bought some shoes in-store in Guildford. The service was fantastic and I really enjoyed the shopping experience :)"
"Very good products delivered on time no issues"
"Good quality stuff but service was a bit slow"
Timberland is rated 3.63 based on 27 reviews