Timberland Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Timberland
02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Timberland?

About Timberland: Timberland is a leader in fashion selling shoes, boots, and clothing on the official Timberland UK online store. Select from a large collection of hiking boots and boat shoes. Create and personalise custom boots and boat shoes. Our goal is to equip people to make a difference in their fashion world.

customerservice@timberlandonline.co.uk

Fashion Accessories
Fashion
Clothing
Fashion Accessories

Tell us how Timberland made you happy

"I went to Stratford Westfield London and ask a lady if she can do a locate for me order in store and send to my house she was not helpful at all she kept on saying it was out of stock she didn’t even check properly not impressed not happy Stratford Westfield London staff is very lazy this is the second time this has happened to me.. I went to Oxford Street store and they did a locate for me there got it all done there.. everyone don’t ever go to Stratford Westfield London timberlands staff is very lazy"
Are you Timberland? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Best shoes ever"
"sole fell to pieces after 3 days. timberland full of excesses wont do a thing to help, the worst customer service ever. if anyone buys this rubbish at there prices must be mad. timberland will not do a thing to help, and what ever you do make sure you keep proof of every thing and all communication, as timberland will dispute everything."
"Gone are the days of having a trusty pair of Timberlands, it seems. Wear and tear issues within a year on the soles of a pair of Stormbucks, culminating in a sole split at a little over a year old. The boots (uppers?) themselves are great with a good fit and look, but the soles are a disaster. Timberland customer care, while helpful, wouldn't offer a warranty repair or replacement on account of the damage being 'wear and tear'. I understand their position, but 'wear and tear' issues within a year on a £130 pair of (moderately used) boots is unacceptable."
"I would give 0 if I could. Never been as frustrated as today. Worst online shopping experience. Im shocked!!!"
"Customer care and approach 100%. It is like their life depends on you. so adorable."
"Got what I paid for."
"Very good product, excellent quality"
"I have bought timberland boots before and they are my favourite shoes i’ve ever worn - they have lasted years and are so comfortable. The returns process is also made extremely easy (bought two pairs and kept one)."
"10/10 service from a young lady called Nina in the Surrey store, who helped my girlfriend find m comfortable shoes"
"Some great deals on the Timberland website - surprisingly cheaper than other shoe shops that sell Timberlands. I noticed as I was shopping that a lot of the deals were going out of stock as I looked through so if you like something, act fast! Prompt delivery and good communication. Really pleased."
"Great Price outstanding product will be going back soon"
"Love the styles of all men's footwear. I am looking forward to new future styles."
"I bought some shoes in-store in Guildford. The service was fantastic and I really enjoyed the shopping experience :)"
"Very good products delivered on time no issues"
"Good quality stuff but service was a bit slow"
"Very professional customer service. Premium quality."
"Good customer service experience, easy return and exchange service."
"They did not. The website won't print the returns label and the customer services is closed over the weekend for calls. The email has so far elicited no response."
Timberland is rated 3.96 based on 24 reviews