Habitat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Habitat
Read Habitat Reviews

customerservices@habitat.co.uk

Habitat Retail Ltd, 489 499 Avebury Boulevard

Tell us how Habitat made you happy
I recently purchased table lamps and shades. I have previously shopped with Habitat & everything is such good quality & perfectly wrapped & secure. This order I had an issue with a faulty lamp and bulbs purchased. Habitat not only arranged collect from my house to return, replaced the item's straight away, even before collecting the faulty lamp! I absolutely can't recommend this store enough. The service is unbelievable, I've never known anything like it. Fantastic! 5*
Very good service, fast and efficient delivery with great delivery men who helped bring the products upstairs!
I ordered a range of kitchen utensils and the quality and colour were everything I was looking for. They put the finishing touches to my new kitchen.
using a discount code I got the clock ive always wanted. quick delivery too.
I ordered a Jessie wide oak leaning bookcase and two Grande lampshades (black/copper medium). Both were delivered together as expected and with no in-transit damage. The Jessie leaning bookcase was easy to put together, with clear instructions and all fixtures and tools required provided. The uprights are made of solid oak, and the shelves mostly of oak veneered panels, although you would be hard-pressed to see the difference, as pieces of end-grain solid oak are used in the shelves to disguise the fact that they are otherwise made of veneered panels. The Grande lampshades come with plastic inserts in the metal fitting so can be attached to standard UK lamp fittings. They are well made, with tidy joints where the black cloth outer cover meets, and look very smart in the black/copper combination.
Habitat never disappoint. The style and quality of their products is excellent. I recently need an item replacing and their customer service department couldn't have been more helpful in arranging this for me. Great effort Habitat!
Hi Im from MALTA received my order in a few days, apart that I enquired some information about an item and Paul was kind enough to answer my to my queries instantly . A superb service, I would certainly highly recommend HAB.
Easy to Oder; arrived promptly well packaged
Parcel delivered on time and well packaged. Never had any problems with Habitat.
Habitat is rated 2.34 based on 32 reviews