Habitat Reviews

09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Habitat deliver?

How can I contact Habitat?

customerservices@habitat.co.uk

Habitat Retail Ltd, 489 499 Avebury Boulevard

Categories:
Home & Garden
Furniture
Home & Garden
Furniture

Tell us how Habitat made you happy

"Very good service, fast and efficient delivery with great delivery men who helped bring the products upstairs!"
Are you Habitat? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered a range of kitchen utensils and the quality and colour were everything I was looking for. They put the finishing touches to my new kitchen."
"using a discount code I got the clock ive always wanted. quick delivery too."
"I ordered a Jessie wide oak leaning bookcase and two Grande lampshades (black/copper medium). Both were delivered together as expected and with no in-transit damage. The Jessie leaning bookcase was easy to put together, with clear instructions and all fixtures and tools required provided. The uprights are made of solid oak, and the shelves mostly of oak veneered panels, although you would be hard-pressed to see the difference, as pieces of end-grain solid oak are used in the shelves to disguise the fact that they are otherwise made of veneered panels. The Grande lampshades come with plastic inserts in the metal fitting so can be attached to standard UK lamp fittings. They are well made, with tidy joints where the black cloth outer cover meets, and look very smart in the black/copper combination."
"Habitat never disappoint. The style and quality of their products is excellent. I recently need an item replacing and their customer service department couldn't have been more helpful in arranging this for me. Great effort Habitat!"
"Hi Im from MALTA received my order in a few days, apart that I enquired some information about an item and Paul was kind enough to answer my to my queries instantly . A superb service, I would certainly highly recommend HAB."
"Easy to Oder; arrived promptly well packaged"
"Parcel delivered on time and well packaged. Never had any problems with Habitat."
Habitat is rated 4.08 based on 12 reviews