Rebo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rebo
Read Rebo  Reviews

james@rebo.co.uk

Tell us how Rebo made you happy
I’m reviewing the rebo 14 by 10 ft altitude rectangular trampoline

5 * for the trampoline it’s self, it’s great defo worth the money

5* for the quick delivery ordered on the Thursday got it in the Tuesday

2* The instructions are not very well set out as we followed them then couldn’t understand why other things hadn’t been done for exp.. when putting the springs on make sure you attach the net too as it doesn’t really instruct that well, also the legs are not numbered so again that put more time and frustration into this.

2* The ladder we purchased I don’t rate at all the tools supplied with it don’t fit it, so I will have to make do with what I have

Also the trampoline jumping space is not 14 by 10, you do loose slot of jumping space to the springs etc
The trampoline a fantastic, a hit with the children. Delivery was early which is amazing (especially in these strange times). Thank you!
Excellent service and quick to depatch/communicate
Excellent sturdy trampoline, kids love their Gravity Pod. Highly recommend.
Bought this trampoline with the pending self isolation scenario. It’s a very welcome addition to our garden. Love the fact it’s fairly low to the ground so no need for steps. I’d recommend to friends.
Brilliant, well built trampoline, comes with everything you need to set it up, easy to read instructions. Best one I have seen.
Well made product. Easy to fit.
Fantastic. It arrived at least 2 days earlier than we had thought it was going to. My wife took my 2 daughters to the cinema while I set to work putting it together. It was a very hot and humid day but it was all completed after a very laid session of less than 2 hours on my own with a couple of cold drinks. There are a couple of problems with faulty parts but they did not stop us using it. Rebo seem to be sorting those out and my kids are loving it.
Great service from Rebo, ordered direct from them and item arrived 3 days later. took a while to put together but 4 year old loves it
Customer service were very helpful after I'd made a mistake on my order
Trampoline bouncy
I purchased this trampolines for my fauna’s a birthday present, she absolutely loves it, she says that it has amazing bounce. Great trampoline. Well with the money.
Absolutely fantastic product! So happy i bought it. 10ft is a big size. It looks brilliant due to its design, Looks bigger due to shape of enclosure .. Had 6 kids at same time on it putting it to a test. So far so good .
Excellent service and product
Only problem no instructions now scratching our heads on how to adjust straps to make swing shorter for toddler
Excellent service
Fantastic trampoline.
Delivered promptly.
Amazing, great product, and such good fun
After placing my order, I was a bit worried, given such mixed feedback, but my worries were unfounded. Brilliant service, great trampoline. I did have a couple of issues putting it up, only to not paying attention to the instructions properly. firstly, make sure you check which way the net supports go, secondly, leave one off until the end! Had an issue with a bolt and replacements sent out quickly. Would use again!
The products are really good to be fair and this latest trampoline is excellent quality and much easier to assemble than previous trampolines we have bought in the past. From order to delivery was very fast and efficient the only thing I would say is maybe a little more advice from customer services as to the differences between the trampolines they offer as it's not my area of expertise and yet when I called, it felt like we just had to choose one based on the info from the website. Overall though Excellent.
Really easy to compare trampolines on website. Plenty of useful information. Easy to order. Keep informed of delivery by e-mails. Grandsons (and Grandparents) really pleased with this 12foot trampoline.
Rebo is rated 4.97 based on 39 reviews