41 South Bar Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 41 South Bar

About 41 South Bar: Dentist Dr. Tom Donnelly provides high-quality dental care in Banbury, to help you achieve a beautiful smile in a tranquil setting.

Focused on giving you the confidence that you deserve, 41 South Bar Dental Practice offers a comprehensive selection of services. From general dentistry to facial rejuvenation, dental implants and orthodontics, we focus on the complete satisfaction of each patient.

Selected as the Dentist of the Year in 2016, we can help whether you require hygiene treatment, root canal, jaw joint treatment, crowns, fillings, veneers or bridges.
Specialist Dental Care, Banbury

As an established Banbury dentist for over 25 years, we are locally renowned for excellence in client care, and it’s all down to our passion for what we do and the firm foundations that we are built upon. We are constantly improving our levels of service to ensure that you receive the optimum in dental care.

You can find us located at 41 South Bar Street!
Achieve The Results You Desire With Private Dentistry

01295 262008

info@41southbar.com

41 South Bar

Click Here

Tell us how 41 South Bar made you happy

"The treatment and care that I received from every professional that I came into contact with at 41 South Bar was exceptional. Everyone was polite, friendly and an excellent practitioner. Tom is an absolutely first class dentist with a pleasant "bed-side" manner. I am delighted with my implants. They couldn't be better. Many thanks to all at 41 South Bar."
"Since coming to No41 I have had so much better teeth with far fewer problems. The implant work carried out was fantastic"
"Preventative care is essential to healthy gums and teeth and this is what the practice does best. Toms dentistry is the best in the area and is what brings me back time after time."
"A very satisfied customer! From a friendly comfortable reception area to excellent communication about what Tom is doing it makes visiting the dentist almost pleasurable!"
"Been seeing Tom and his team for over twenty years. I have complete confidence that my teeth and gums are getting the best possible service. Highly recommended."
"Always professional, service with a big smile. Exceptional level of care delivered from every member of staff, very accommodating and generous with time afforded to go through every stage of care. Couldn’t recommend highly enough."
"Excellent practice. Professional staff and welcoming."
"We like to see Tom and my aunts maz."
"Brilliant dental practice. Have been a patient for many years and would never go anywhere else."
"Great friendly crew all there to help you maintain a healthy mouth."
"Superb experience from 41 South Bar throughout. I’m a nervous wreck where dentists are concerned, Tom and John put me at ease immediately. I’m a complicated ‘case’ and they’ve given me a clear indication as to what they can achieve. I’m hoping soon to start the treatment they’ve recommended. Would highly recommend"
"I’m happy to smile now"
"Great service. Tom and the team do a great job. Nothing is too much of a problem."
"I never feel nervous, they are all so caring and gentle."
"Really friendly and professional staff"
"Everyone so very friendly. Clinic clean and tidy, not like a clinic. All staff very good and helpful."
"All the staff are so friendly and professional."
"Continuity of care and no rush approach"
"Excellent ! So professional and always friendly. I wouldn’t trust anyone else."
"Everyone is caring and helpful and really professional and helped me to improve how I take care of my teeth. Thank you"
41 South Bar is rated 4.97 based on 34 reviews