41 South Bar Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 41 South Bar

About 41 South Bar: Dentist Dr. Tom Donnelly provides high-quality dental care in Banbury, to help you achieve a beautiful smile in a tranquil setting.

Focused on giving you the confidence that you deserve, 41 South Bar Dental Practice offers a comprehensive selection of services. From general dentistry to facial rejuvenation, dental implants and orthodontics, we focus on the complete satisfaction of each patient.

Selected as the Dentist of the Year in 2016, we can help whether you require hygiene treatment, root canal, jaw joint treatment, crowns, fillings, veneers or bridges.
Specialist Dental Care, Banbury

As an established Banbury dentist for over 25 years, we are locally renowned for excellence in client care, and it’s all down to our passion for what we do and the firm foundations that we are built upon. We are constantly improving our levels of service to ensure that you receive the optimum in dental care.

You can find us located at 41 South Bar Street!
Achieve The Results You Desire With Private Dentistry

01295 262008

info@41southbar.com

41 South Bar

How would you rate 41 South Bar ?

"Great friendly crew all there to help you maintain a healthy mouth."
"Superb experience from 41 South Bar throughout. I’m a nervous wreck where dentists are concerned, Tom and John put me at ease immediately. I’m a complicated ‘case’ and they’ve given me a clear indication as to what they can achieve. I’m hoping soon to start the treatment they’ve recommended. Would highly recommend"
"I’m happy to smile now"
"Great service. Tom and the team do a great job. Nothing is too much of a problem."
"I never feel nervous, they are all so caring and gentle."
"Really friendly and professional staff"
"Everyone so very friendly. Clinic clean and tidy, not like a clinic. All staff very good and helpful."
"All the staff are so friendly and professional."
"Continuity of care and no rush approach"
"Excellent ! So professional and always friendly. I wouldn’t trust anyone else."
"Everyone is caring and helpful and really professional and helped me to improve how I take care of my teeth. Thank you"
"Reassuring and helpful consultation felt completely relaxed and well informed"
"I tested several local dentists before finding South Bar- Tom , Pauline and team. What a great find! If you are a nervous patient - come here. The whole team are welcoming, smiley and kind. Nothing is too much trouble to explain. My teeth were all over and getting discoloured. So much so, that really I’d stopped being photographed smiling. I’ve now had new crowns, straightening and old fillings replaced. I feel great! The best bit was just after having the work finished someone who knew me said “ I don’t know what it is, but you look a lot younger and glowing. I know. It was the brilliant work done by this fabulous team. If you book, you’ll never regret your choice."
"All lovely people and very professional. Restored my smile and my confidence. Thank you Tom and team."
"Excellent service with very professional staff. Recommend to friends for the private service"
"Help to keep my teeth healty clean"
"Because everyone is very caring and helpfulsue"
"The best dentist in the country"
"Very professional and friendly dentist . Always a positive experience"
"I am so pleased with my treatment, my smile is fantastic and has given me so much confidence! Thank you so much."
41 South Bar is rated 5.00 based on 25 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!