EB Partnership Reviews

of reviewers recommend EB Partnership
Read EB Partnership Reviews
Been working with Charlie and Tharshan for nearly a year now and very impressed with their knowledge and advice. All queries are answered efficiently and nothing is too much trouble.
The service that has been provided to us by EB partnership has been outstanding. The wealth of information and support they have offered throughout the process has made the transition smooth and easy. With every single member of our team being able to access support and answers to their questions promptly and clearly. Would highly recommend their services.
I am very pleased with the service I have received from EB Wealth over the last few years. Since my first meeting with Kai to discuss my pension options I have felt reassured by his professionalism, knowledge and expertise. He has always sought to understand my particular circumstances and preferences, and has clearly explained any complexities. Kai and his team are very efficient, approachable and responsive and I have every confidence that they are handling my financial affairs with integrity and with my best interests at heart. Thank you!
The team at EB Partnership are very easy to work with and are very knowledgeable on all things Benefits; from Pensions to Private Medical and everything in between. They are always quick to respond, happy to jump on a call, and no question is ever too big or small. They take the time to explain complex matters and help you understand and learn along the way. Would recommend without hesitation.
The EB Partnership have always provided a professional and efficient service to my company. Charlie McCall and the other members of staff are extremely helpful and courteous, and they have made us feel that our client needs are of paramount importance. I can very highly recommend the EB Partnership for providing an excellent level of experience, knowledge and service.
Charlie and his colleagues at EB provide an exceptional client service, navigating the complexities and administration of our employee pension & benefits package with good humour, skill and efficiency. They are flexible, creative and technically very knowledgeable.
Excellent personal service, consistent results, accessible & responsive.
EB Wealth have looked after me and my funds for close to 5 years. They have been superb to deal with starting from the initial meeting to the regular catch ups and check ins. They have an individualised approach and go out of their way to make sure you are informed of market developments or challenges and given the opportunity to adapt your position based on current market dynamics. I appreciate the steady flow of information they share and the consistent level of supportive contact. I have no hesitation recommending them.
We depend and rely on EB Wealth to look after our portfolio, but most of all we have absolute trust that they will do the best for us. We have been with them since their inception and believe that we will remain with them until we retire and trust that our future is safe in their hands. Thank you
I have worked with Kai for the past 4 years. He is honest to a fault, always doing what is in the best interest of the customer. He has a heart of gold and too often reduces fees or doesn’t charge what he should or could for the work he does. I will never forget the time he had his hands in his head trying to figure out how to NOT raise fees for our clients after the FCA passed new rules that would require our company to do a lot more busy work. If I invested my money ANYWHERE it would be with EB Wealth. I have answered too many phone calls from individuals who have been taken advantage of by financial institutions leaving them with hardly anything to retire on. EB Wealth is not that place- they are the opposite and will do everything they can to ensure you are in a better place after working with them.
Kai was able to address a wide range of questions and issues that I had about my pension needs and worries. I have unfortunately neglected my pension provision for too long but Kai was able to put my mind at rest and shed some light on the various possibilities that are out there in a refreshingly down to earth and straightforward way that I could easily understand. Unfussy straightforward yet flexible approach. Recommended.
I chanced across EB Wealth through my company pension scheme, and from the first meeting, I could tell a difference from my usual pension salespeople in the big companies. There was real interest in making my funds and savings grow and with more options and ideas. For some time I ran funds parallel to those with EB and saw for myself that their predictions were genuine. I’m now making much better use of my previous private pension funds with higher performance. They were very open and frank about me, my savings and pension funds, without being patronising, which suits me. The more my funds grow the more they benefit. In my opinion, a genuine incentive to be efficient. The The EB Partnership team have always been available to answer questions by phone or quick to respond by E-mail. I'm just a few years off retirement, and their advice regarding my other assets with useful and very interesting Tax advice is invaluable. It also seems that there are many more ways to use your accumulated funds than the big companies offer. Very interesting. I don’t part with my money easily shall we say, and am quite concerned about what the future holds for me, but I’m more comfortable knowing that I can afford more than I would have done had I left thing as they were.
EB Partnership is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews