EB Partnership Reviews

5 Rating 29 Reviews
of reviewers recommend EB Partnership
Read EB Partnership Reviews
EB Wealth has managed my investments for over 20 years and they have done a fantastic job. The whole team are personable, knowledgeable and efficient. Most importantly I have seen my portfolio grow beyond my expectations.
Kai and his colleagues at the EB provide a knowledgeable, honest, fair and extremely personable service. Kai has an incredible knack of taking something complex and explaining it in delightfully simple terms. I am extremely confident that advice has always been provided in the best interest of the customer (even if this is occasionally to the detriment of EB) - whilst most advisors will claim to have a customer centric approach many, unlike the EB, don’t practice this approach in reality. I have been fortunate enough to have had 5 years+ dealings with the EB and would have no hesitation recommending them to individuals looking for an IFA or businesses requiring financial planning advice.
Great personal service and attention to detail. I can wholeheartedly recommend the financial planning and management work they do.
I have had the pleasure of being advised and financially guided for future planning by Kai and his team for the last 20 years. His and the teams expertise, pragmatic approach to balancing risk with long term financial security and subject matter expertise and service, means I am delighted to recommend the EB Partnership.
I have been working with EBW since 2018. It is now March 2022 and we have war in Ukraine. I moved my investment portfolio from my previous IFA to EBW in 2019 because I was increasingly concerned about high levels of fees and I did not have confidence that looming complex pension issues (as I approached my sixties) would be properly dealt with. My move to EBW has been a good one. I have excellent visibility of my investments using the Transact platform. EBW is accessible and user friendly. Complex issues are discussed and written down. Fees are transparent and reasonable. Investment strategy and performance seem good. I have face to face conversations with the EBW about performance and receive its information and updates. I have confidence that EBW is a competent, well-informed money manager. Having undergone the trauma of switching IFAs, I now have a plan going forward. I have more control and, possibly most importantly, I have peace of mind. Working with EBW has been a very beneficial experience and I look forward to it continuing.
I always receive a first class service from EB Wealth. They are extremely professional and listen to my needs and advise accordingly. More importantly I feel my investments are in good safe hands and I have had good growth with the recommended products. I can pick up the phone at any time to speak with them about my family’s financial plans.
I have used EB Wealth for many years. They provide an excellent service taking time to really understand my needs and requirements as a client. They are always proactive and the advice they give is clear. I would not hesitate to recommend them to others.
I have been fortunate to have Kai and the team at EB Wealth provide me with an incredible service regarding my personal investments for a number of years. They are always diligent, informative and uncannily accurate with their analysis of the global markets.
Superb communication, fast response times, insightful, knowlegeable and always polite and open in their communication style. Highly recommend with quality advice and service across the business.
The EB Partnership Team have managed my Pension and a few other financial affairs over the years. I have a high level of trust in their advice and decision making and feel my money is being managed well and that by them doing so mean I can focus on other things in life. Communication is always clear and concise and they are always there if I need anything.
I`ve used Kai and the team for many year`s now, as have most of my family. The advice is always sound and proves to be trust worthy. I would have no hesitation in recommending the EB Partnership to future clients.
I have used Kai at EB Partnership as my investment advisor for almost 10 years. I have always found him professional, insightful and incredibly personable, and have recommended him to several friends.
Kai and the team at EB Partnership are a friendly and knowledgeable group that are clearly focused and dedicated to maximising value for their clients. Having been a client for a number of years, I feel that the EB Partnership have my best financial interests in mind and have been incredibly supportive and proactive during recent global events.
The whole team at EB Partnership are fantastic to work with! They are not only knowledgeable and highly professional but also very personable and dealing with them is so easy. I am very pleased with the service I have received and will definitely use them again in future.
EB Wealth are a pleasure to work with. My wife and I were both looking for a team we could build a long term relationship with to keep our pension, insurance portfolio and wealth planning up to date and optimised. EB wealth are that team. No hard sales just great advice and a proactive service.
I have been in touch with the founders of EB since 2007 when they were advisors for another financial services company. I have traced them back years later to seek advise and an company that that I would entrust to run my financials, especially my pension scheme. They have been absolutely amazing, transparent and they don't make empty promises, they provide open and transparent service. Their fees are adjusted to what i need, and I know i can increase their service and consulting fees whenever i want. I am impressed by their honest business model and transparent costing structure,.
Kindly Helped guide us through the maze of pension, thank you
Been working with Charlie and Tharshan for nearly a year now and very impressed with their knowledge and advice. All queries are answered efficiently and nothing is too much trouble.
The service that has been provided to us by EB partnership has been outstanding. The wealth of information and support they have offered throughout the process has made the transition smooth and easy. With every single member of our team being able to access support and answers to their questions promptly and clearly. Would highly recommend their services.
The service I have received from the EB Partnership over the last few years has been excellent. I have been consistently impressed by my financial adviser's professionalism, responsiveness and expertise. He and his team work with integrity, regularly seeking to understand my particular circumstances and preferences and explaining clearly any advice and guidance.
The team at EB Partnership are very easy to work with and are very knowledgeable on all things Benefits; from Pensions to Private Medical and everything in between. They are always quick to respond, happy to jump on a call, and no question is ever too big or small. They take the time to explain complex matters and help you understand and learn along the way. Would recommend without hesitation.
EB Partnership is rated 4.97 based on 29 reviews