123v PLC Reviews

Reviewer

Very happy, great job
Miss Young
Verified Buyer

Looks great, more than happy with it.
Mr & Mrs Ryan
Verified Buyer

We have recently had a lovely veranda installed by 123v across the back of our detached house in Cornwall. We were very impressed with the whole process. We obtained quotes and from a few veranda companies but the experience, professionalism, friendliness and excellent value for money were what led us to opt to select 123v as the company to design and install our new veranda. (We were also influenced by the many excellent reviews that 123v have previously had from other customers!)

From planning to fitting, the whole process went very smoothly and we are very pleased with the finished article. We were very impressed at the long days worked by the installers David and Steve to ensure out veranda was installed in the promised 3 day timescale and an excellent tidy job they made of it! We are very happy to recommend this company.
St Richards
Verified Buyer

From beginning to end the service provided was excellent. Graham who came out and conducted the survey was great and he turned the quote around within 24 hours, he followed everything up and did a presentation to myself the Head, the Deputy Head, the BM and Father Dever. He was extremely professional and the SLT were very impressed.
The 3 guys that attended site were again extremely professional and got on with the job without any problems.
The end result has received 10/10 from everybody and I am especially pleased as this was my first major project as Facilities Manager at the school. With the help of 123v this project was seamless for me.
I must also mention the office staff who I spoke to on only a few occasions were again incredibly helpful.
Graham has also returned to site to take some pictures of the final product.
If in the future you require a reference I will be more than happy to do this.
Mrs McNeil
Verified Buyer

Well I was told it was ready to be feed earlier then mentioned with in two weeks off ordering, they kept me informed and exsplain all the details off the Materials and how being fitted , then the fitter turned up before time with a curtesy call from both office n the fitter to ok to arrive earlier then said , which I more then happy they did the fitter was polite very friendly funny too checked to make sure I happy were it was being assembled onto the wall checked I ok, worked on his own did a very good job showed me the snow pole how they fitted on , tided up checked I was happy with his work which I was and and further help or info head office be happy to help
Mr Petley
Verified Buyer

right from the time the rep came to the fitters putting up our carport they were brilliant .
Stevenson
Verified Buyer

Satisfied... . Product exactly as specification. Measuring and preliminary site decisions very carefully done taking everything possible into account.... sight lines, appearance, work arounds, drainage etc.... 3 days assembly work by two people with minimal disruption to the existing garden. Assemblers worked extremely hard and efficiently, obviously very experienced. Thanks to all for pleasing result achieved on time.....
Mr Wall
Verified Buyer

I couldn't be happier with this company, the standard of their work and the quality of the finished job. It is clear that the materials used are high quality and their fitter (also a Director) conscientious and resourceful. They turned up on time, got on with the job, finished on time and left a tidy site. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. The courtyard roof/carport looks immaculate.
Skipper
Verified Buyer

I was very impressed with the speed that 123V contacted me following my initial enquiry regarding a car port. Visits by their salesman and installation manager were soon arranged and the size and design of the car port decided upon. The installation team were very polite and friendly and the car port was up in no time. My brother and I were very pleased with the end result and I am so glad that I chose 123V.
Gethin
Verified Buyer

I asked four companies for estimates. One did not reply. One sent a quote for a canopy with the wrong dimensions, a third sent an estimate but quoted four to six months for delivery. Th only quote that I got that made sense was from 123v. 123v were the only company to send someone to see me to discuss the canopy and THAT made all the difference. The canopy we settled on is subtlety different from what I had originally conceived, but the differences make it very much better - we would not have achieved this without the personal attention we received.

The resulting canopy is superb. It is the right size and in the right place. It is easy to get the vehicle (a large campervan) in to and out of. And, it looks good.

The staff at 123v were great to deal with.

Based on my experience, I would have no hesitation r cmending 123v.
Mr Terry
Verified Buyer

No hesitation in recommending this Company. I came across it when looking for a reliable firm to erect a car port at the side of our bungalow. I was impressed by their web site and great comments from past customers. The work was carried out today by two very experienced fitters. They were extremely friendly and did a great job. I cannot fault the product and am delighted with the appearance. The overall quality is second to none. If anyone is considering using 123V for this or any other of their products, just go ahead. They are great. Finally a brief word about the staff I spoke to at their Scottish Head Office. They were a delight to deal with and extremely efficient.
Slade
Verified Buyer

I would highly recommend 123v plc, from the visit by Mark the surveyor who was able to suggest better alternatives to our old carport to the installation by Yanick and Tomasz the fitters (who worked hard and efficiently). It looks impressive and feels sturdy suggesting it will last a lifetime. Friends and family have commented on the look and finish of the carport and my wife are very happy with it. If you want a professional product and finish you may have to pay for it , however I have no reason to doubt that it will last and look good for many years to come.
Mrs Smith
Verified Buyer

We are very pleased with our cantilever car port which, I think, complements our bungalow as it is not only attractive in the white finish it also keeps the severe weather from causing wear and tear on our car, there isn't any frost first thing in the mornings now.
The erection was completed much with quicker than we had thought and the two workmen were very efficient, pleasant and polite and with the 10 year guarantee (I fully expect this to be well extended, they look so strong and compact) we have made a sound investment.
Mr Lawrie
Verified Buyer

From initial contact with surveyor and 2 extremely competent fitters whom tidy up at finish is totally commendable. I can confidently recommend 123 for professional, quality job.
Mr Brook
Verified Buyer

I selected the 123 Car Port because it was the strongest and the only one that came from the start with a long guarantee. It was also made by 123 and would allow me to walk on it if necessary.
The men were very good and fitted it in less than 6 hours. They cleaned up well.
I am very satisfied and consider it to be an excellent product that is well worth the little extra cost.

Jeremy Brook
Mr Lea
Verified Buyer

Fitters were very polite,worked diligently and cleaned up when they finished.Thank you
Thomas
Verified Buyer

job well done good workers left everything clean on complition
Mr & Mrs King
Verified Buyer

Sam and Stephen erected our canopy.what a delight they were. Worked very hard were very polite and did a great job clearing up after they finished work.
We are very pleased with our canopy just need weather to appreciate it!
Many thanks The Kings
Mr Piles
Verified Buyer

Recently had a canopy fitted, the quality of the canopy was excellent and the two gentlemen who fitted the canopy workmanship was of very high standard. The canopy fitters cleaned the area after fitting the canopy. My wife and I are very pleased.
Ms Condron
Verified Buyer

Requested quite a few surveys from other canopy fitters before I decided on 123V PLC to supply and fit my canopy.
I am more than happy with the workmanship, quality, functionality and how nice it looks. The job was completed very efficiently and everything was left clean and tidy.
I would recommend this company.
123v PLC is rated 5.00 based on 27 reviews