123v PLC Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 123v PLC
Verified Buyer

Excellent bespoke design and fitting service.
I had an idea of how my bespoke canopy was going to look but the finished article exceeded my expectation. The canopy fitted exactly into the quite awkward triangular space that it was intended for. The fitters were very personable, efficient, very clean and tidy and also kept good time. The finishing touches of fancy scrolls and a central column really added an extra dimension to the overall look.The space can now be used for several purposes and has already been admired by my neighbours!
Verified Buyer

I am very satisfied with the canopy supplied and erected by 123V. It is very sturdy and weatherproof. The service was excellent and bang on time. The workmen were efficient and and left the site clean and tidy. The job was completed in 1 day. Would definitely recommend this company..
Verified Buyer

Well I was told it was ready to be feed earlier then mentioned with in two weeks off ordering, they kept me informed and exsplain all the details off the Materials and how being fitted , then the fitter turned up before time with a curtesy call from both office n the fitter to ok to arrive earlier then said , which I more then happy they did the fitter was polite very friendly funny too checked to make sure I happy were it was being assembled onto the wall checked I ok, worked on his own did a very good job showed me the snow pole how they fitted on , tided up checked I was happy with his work which I was and and further help or info head office be happy to help
MR ENGLAND
Verified Buyer

On time clean and tidy great job.
THOMPSON
Verified Buyer

Very nice contractors excellent job and cleaned up well when done good finish
Dear Mr Thomspon
Thank you for your review for your installation of your traditional canopy in Narborough Norfolk . If you recommend us you will receive 2.5% commission when the canopy has been fitted.
Mr And Mrs Aldersley
Verified Buyer

Delighted, just what we needed. The two men were very pleasant and worked hard all day. Thank you
Mr Ingram
Verified Buyer

If you are reading this review trying to decide whether or not to use 123v for your canopy do not hesitate. They have just fitted mine and I am delighted with it. From the survey to the fitting the process is very professional and I would highly recommend them.
Sam and Kyle, my fitters, were polite, tidy, and nothing was to much trouble.

Excellent job.
Dear Mr Ingram,

Thank you for gracious review, remember if you recommend a customer to us you will receive 2.5% commission of any order they place with us.
We all at 123vPlc try to do our utmost best. You have been a pleasure.
Grady
Verified Buyer

We are very pleased with the new Car Port and the fitters were very professional and polite, their work is of a very high standard and I would recommend them to anyone.
Keep up the good work
Dear Mr & Mrs Grady,

Thank you for kind review, remember if you recommend a customer to us you will receive 2.5% commission of any order they place with us.
Mr Goodman
Verified Buyer

Fitter arrived late in the day but worked extremely hard to finish job on second day ,pleased with
The result.
Dear Mr Goodman, Thank you for your review. If you recommend us you will receive 2.5% commission when the canopy has been fitted.
Verified Buyer

Excellent bespoke design and fitting service.
Dear Mrs Waters, Thank you for your review. If you recommend us you will receive 2.5% commission when the canopy/ veranda has been fitted. Your Veranda looks great and you have been a pleasure.
Mr Cornish
Verified Buyer

The canopy looks lovely and your two fitters Dave and Janik were very professional left everything clean and tidy.So would have no hesitation in recommending your company
Dear Mr Cornish, Thank you for your kind review. If you recommend us you will receive 2.5% commission when the canopy has been fitted.
George White
Verified Buyer

123v were professional from start to finish, our carport was installed to a very high standard in two days. When the job was done, the monoblocking was reinstated and the area completely cleared and brushed up.
Professional, prompt and polite sums up 123v
Boardoak School
Verified Buyer

Right from the first contact 123v were very professional, with a dedicated project manager all queries were dealt with swiftly. The job was completed on time with no problems
Dear Boardoak School, thanks for your review, please think of 123vPlc in your future needs and please recommend us to other schools that might require canopies at the school site.

Mr Edwards
Verified Buyer

Very happy Dave and janek's attension to detail first rate also very clean and tidy would recommend this company no problem 😃😃

Good service
Arrived on time, Worked Hard all Day on Canopy ,cleaned up after job was complete and canopy looks great.
Thanks
123v PLC
Mr Brooks
Verified Buyer

The sales rep was very knowledgeable about the product I was interested in answered very concisely and in plain English all the questions I had to do with the product and the perceived issues that concerned me with the siting of the of the carport.
When it came to fitting, the two guys worked quickly and tidily. Both were polite and uncomplaining despite the awful downpours on the day.
Keers
Verified Buyer

From start to finish the service from 123v has been exceptional and I am over the moon with my veranda. We had a few problems when we had the lights and heaters fitted and 123v had no issues with coming out to rectify this for us even though the problem wasn't with their product.....would highly recommend 123v!
Miss Young
Unverified Reviewer

Very happy, great job
Miss Young
Verified Buyer

Looks great, more than happy with it.
Mr & Mrs Ryan
Verified Buyer

We have recently had a lovely veranda installed by 123v across the back of our detached house in Cornwall. We were very impressed with the whole process. We obtained quotes and from a few veranda companies but the experience, professionalism, friendliness and excellent value for money were what led us to opt to select 123v as the company to design and install our new veranda. (We were also influenced by the many excellent reviews that 123v have previously had from other customers!)

From planning to fitting, the whole process went very smoothly and we are very pleased with the finished article. We were very impressed at the long days worked by the installers David and Steve to ensure out veranda was installed in the promised 3 day timescale and an excellent tidy job they made of it! We are very happy to recommend this company.
St Richards
Verified Buyer

From beginning to end the service provided was excellent. Graham who came out and conducted the survey was great and he turned the quote around within 24 hours, he followed everything up and did a presentation to myself the Head, the Deputy Head, the BM and Father Dever. He was extremely professional and the SLT were very impressed.
The 3 guys that attended site were again extremely professional and got on with the job without any problems.
The end result has received 10/10 from everybody and I am especially pleased as this was my first major project as Facilities Manager at the school. With the help of 123v this project was seamless for me.
I must also mention the office staff who I spoke to on only a few occasions were again incredibly helpful.
Graham has also returned to site to take some pictures of the final product.
If in the future you require a reference I will be more than happy to do this.

123v PLC is rated 4.98 based on 42 reviews