123v PLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend 123v PLC
5 stars for sure. Hassle free from start to finish. It has been a pleasure to deal with 123V, whether in person, via email or telephone. My canopy is superb, the fitter did a sterling job, and fitted in just one day, BRILLIANT.
Excellent job on side cladding to our existing car port ( which was installed by you 10 years ago and is as strong the day it was built!) The workmanship on the cladding job was very well done, good attention to detail and very robust construction. The installers were efficient, obliging and made a very neat job. Please pass on our thanks to them for their hard work. Thanks also to office team for their help and organisation on the contract.
The service from start to finish was exceptional. Would highly recommend 123v PLC.
Have used 123v 10 years ago for a car port have had no problems good strong construction,just had an exten'sion added, great product and service would highly recommend this company good reliable service. P .Turl Norfolk
At quotation phase, I provided a detailed and dimensioned drawing of the canopy that I required. The techincal survey exposed one small problem, for which a solution was agreed; however the data then sent for fabrication differed seriously from my requirements as stated on my drawing, resulting in longitudinal beams delivered being about 400mm short. This was the real test of the concept of customer service; Alistair and Iannic responded brilliantly, and without complaint took the material all the way back to Aylesbury. As luck would have it, they were able to combine my job with another task in East Sussex on the next day. We have only the highest praise for these men, as well as for 123v's product and service . Thank you; we have already recommended you to a friend in south London.
Arrived on time and installed carport in a tidy and timely fashion then explained everything I needed to know before they left. Very pleased with result .
Thank you for a job well done.
I am so very pleased with my carport ,the quality of the materials and workmanship really stands out. I had had other quotes .But from day one I knew I was going to order from your company, the feedbacks and photos from your previous customers said it all. Thank you to all involved from start to finish. Anthony Gardiner. Ipswich.
We have been very impressed with your service and professionalism. We are very pleased with our new canopy. Thankyou.
A very well organised and pleasant company. Very impressed with my carport.
We got our canopy installed on Thursday 3rd June. It looks fantastic. Now able to enjoy our garden no matter the weather. Can't thank enough William ( Director ), Dave ( surveyor ), Lindsay ( office ) and Sam and Gabriel our installers. Job well done from start to finish !
123v PLC 5 star review on 9th June 2021
Dear Mr Christie, Thank you very much for the lovely review in relation to your new Veranda we recently installed at your home in Alloa, Scotland. We really appreciate all feedback and we're happy you're pleased with the finished result! Please remember to send us over some pictures once the decking has been done! Please remember if you recommend a customer to us you will receive 2.5% commission nett of any order, they place with us. Many thanks, 123v PLC.
They provided a good service throughout and great communication . Modern designs , we are delighted with our canopy Would highly recommend
Dear Mr Megatli, Thank you for your review in relation to you new Traditional Canopy we have installed at your home in Reading, England. We are pleased you are happy with the service you received from us, we really do appreciate all feedback. Please remember if you recommend a customer to us you will receive 2.5% commission nett of any order, they place with us. Many thanks, 123v PLC.
Worked hard -- very pleasant--answered all my questions-- cleaned up well --thanks!!!
Hi Mrs Morgan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review in relation to your new Traditional Canopy installed at your home in Southend on Sea, England. Please remember if you recommend a customer to us you will receive 2.5% commission nett of any order, they place with us. We will pass on your review to our 123v PLC team. Many thanks, 123v PLC.
Friendly, prompt, easy to use company. Would recommend. Thank you!
123v PLC 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Dear Mr & Mrs Fry, Thank you for leaving us the above review regarding your new Cantilever Canopy at your home in Crawley, England. It looks great! Please remember if you recommend a customer to us you will receive 2.5% commission nett of any order, they place with us. We will pass on your review to our 123v PLC team. Many thanks, 123v PLC.
Excellent service installers very efficient
Dear Mrs Trealor, Thank you for your review in relation to your new Traditional Canopy fitted at your home in Aylesbury, England. We are so pleased you are happy with the service and end product. Please remember if you recommend a customer to us you will receive 2.5% commission nett of any order, they place with us. We will pass on your review to our 123v PLC team. Many thanks, 123v PLC.
Excellent service Sam and wally did a great job clean and tidy would recommend thanks
123v PLC 5 star review on 30th April 2021 123v PLC 5 star review on 30th April 2021
Dear Mrs Harvey, Thanks so much for your review in relation to your Traditional Canopy installed at your home in York, England. Please remember if you recommend a customer to us you will receive 2.5% commission nett of any order, they place with us. We will pass on your review to our 123v PLC team. Many thanks, 123v PLC.
This is the second time I have used 123v PLC for my carport and they have done an excellent job. I had a carport at the side of my property last year and was so pleased I decided to continue it to cover the length of the building. It is now all done and I am so pleased. The quality is excellent, Sam was so helpful, they left my property very clean and tidy. I would have no hesitation in recommending them. Thank you.
Janek and Dave are obviously doing a job that they both take great pride in, they constructed our carport in just a day and I’m delighted with the finish,even the support posts didn’t disturb my hedge.😀 We feel it will be of great benefit to our property and I certainly would recommend 123vPLC to anyone thinking of having something similar. Many thanks to all the team including the administration personnel who kept us informed of every detail along the way from start to finish, service like yours is to be recommended Kindest regards and again thank you Bryan Joryeff
Dear Mr Joryeff, Thank you so, so much for the above review, you're too kind! We are so pleased you are happy with your new Traditional Canopy we installed at your home in Poringland, England. Please remember if you recommend a customer to us you will receive 2.5% commission nett of any order they place with us. It's always great to receive positive feedback which will be passed on to our sales and fitting teams concerned. Thanks, 123v Plc.
Very professional polite and informative
123v PLC 4 star review on 27th April 2021
Dear Mr Wilkins, Thank you for the review and pictures in regards to your new Traditional Canopy at your home in Bracknell, England. Please remember if you recommend a customer to us you will receive 2.5% commission nett of any order they place with us. It's always great to receive positive feedback which will be passed on to our sales and fitting teams concerned. Thanks, 123v Plc.
123v PLC provide an excellent service with an excellent quality product. They deliver on time and it's service with a smile and minimum disruption. The office staff are incredibley efficient and courteous which is a rare commidity these days!
Dear Mr MacDonald, Thank you for taking the time to leave us the above review in relation to your new Cantilever Carport at your home in Argyll, Scotland. Thank you for the kind comments too, please remember if you recommend a customer to us you will receive 2.5% commission nett of any order they place with us. It's always great to receive positive feedback which will be passed on to our administration and fitting teams concerned. Thanks, 123v Plc.
123v PLC is rated 4.96 based on 216 reviews