Alpha Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alpha Academy
Read Alpha Academy Reviews

About Alpha Academy:

We are a company that is best known for offering awarding body accredited courses for anyone who wishes to take their professional life to the next level.

info@alphaacademy.org

11 Floor, 15 St Botolph Street, London EC3A 7BB

Tell us how Alpha Academy made you happy
I thought the course was great! Taught an easy way of signing that I didn't know possible.
This course was incredibly informative. All of my children are grown, but I plan to incorporate baby sign language with my young grandchildren. Thank you.
This was very helpful and actually, really set you up for how to think about a question. I highly recommend this course to anyone who will be taking the Prince2 Foundation Exam.
The course is well structured. It is based on the assumption that you already passed the foundation exam and that have pretty clear the concepts. In case you are not clear with the basics, make sure you go through the foundation course before this one.
This course is fantastic and literally covers everything needed to pass the exam. The explanations are great and the course is enjoyable and actually makes the prospect of becoming a project manager.
Project management using PRINCE2 Foundations is very useful for most companies now a days. It really helps me a lot in gaining knowledge
Highly Recommended, great course and well detailed if you can concentrate more.
Helped me pass in My Prince2® Foundation Exam.
Excellent - First class course from a well-organised trainer!
I have been using Prince. This course has given me the confidence to take on projects that need to be run in this new course.
Prince2 Foundation course is exactly the same as what I thought. This course applies practically and reality in align with day to day operation at the workplace and in projects.
A great refresher course for Prince2, it's bee about 15 years since I got my certification and while I have worked on many projects during the last 15 years I felt I just wanted to refresh my learning.
This is a good match for me as I have a solid background in project management.
Passed the exam at ease. These practices serve very well as a guideline to the actual exam.
Excellent!! Straight forward, all info needed to know, well explained & understandable. Thanks.
Great course! Honestly learnt so much in a short space of time!! Highly recommended for anyone who wants to pass the course!
I am very happy with this course. It is very comprehensive and contains enough materials to pass. I passed with distinction on my first attempt using only materials from this course.
This was an excellent course which met most of my academic requirements.
I learned a lot of knowledge from this course... Excellent.
This was a really well-structured course which was easy to follow and understand.
Alpha Academy is rated 4.61 based on 199 reviews