Alpha Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alpha Academy
Live Chat
Read Alpha Academy Reviews

About Alpha Academy:

We are a company that is best known for offering awarding body accredited courses for anyone who wishes to take their professional life to the next level.

info@alphaacademy.org

11 Floor, 15 St Botolph Street, London EC3A 7BB

Tell us how Alpha Academy made you happy
Alpha provides valuable courses for professionals at discount price around the year. I completed 3 courses at 90% discount!! Great deal, recommended
I found the course a bit old but met my need, tnx. 4*
Hi Isaac,

Thank you so much for your 4-star review! We will share this with the production team so that they can update the course content asap. Hope to see you with as soon again.

Alpha Academy
Good course generally, specially praise for informative content. Liked alpha academy so much!
Hi Isobel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate it. Please let us know how we can serve you better in the future.

Alpha Academy
Great content for professionals. Alpha has come a longway! Good job to you all!
Hi Leon,

We are very excited to hear that you had a good experience with Alpha academy. We are trying to provide the best content and satisfactory services to our students as always. Thank you very much for your feedback.

RECOMMENDED 100%
Hi Josh,

Thank you for your recommendation. We are very happy to see that you had a great experience with Alpha Academy. We always value and encourage your honest feedback. Have a good day.

Regards
Alpha Academy
I am personally recommending the Alpha for anypne wanting affordable education. Worth more than the money.
We are thrilled to have you as part of the Alpha Academy family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!
Great!! Highly recommended!
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon.
Good content. Didn’t find any issues to follow the instructions. Well done
Alpha has some very good course developers working on these courses. It's like learning straight from experts
Useful Platform. Recommended
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating
Online British Sign Language course is an absolute jam! My daughter improved a lot from doing this course. Thanks, Alpha Academy.
Very good quality materials. Highly recommended.
Almost all the courses are well made and informative. Alpha is
I have just completed my car mechanic course and its coming from someone who was really novice about cars' mechanisms and repairs, I can now have a whole conversation about it to the professional mechanics. Thank you so much for making it so informative, yet so easy to learn.
Easy and precise content. All you need to do is listen to the instructor and follow the presentation. Alpha is a unique platform if you sak me
Great course for learning Spanish grammar. Takes you from beginner to Intermediate in logical steps.Would also be good for anyone learning Spanish at any level as a grammar refresher as we all forget stuff!
RECOMMENDED to all my friends. 10/10
It was a great experience all the time, enjoyed every module. For a beginner like me no prob to to understand, tnx
good service and communication.
Excellent training for the price. I genuinely felt valued by the customer support lady! Love you alpha academy!
Alpha Academy is rated 4.55 based on 382 reviews