Alpha Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alpha Academy
Read Alpha Academy Reviews

About Alpha Academy:

We are a company that is best known for offering awarding body accredited courses for anyone who wishes to take their professional life to the next level.

info@alphaacademy.org

11 Floor, 15 St Botolph Street, London EC3A 7BB

Tell us how Alpha Academy made you happy
Do not take the Event Management course... most of the video content Is advertising for American companies. The written content is full of grammatical errors and the case studies are poorly arranged.
am impressed with the whole packages especially, the prices. its a good platform.
The courses are well-organized and very easy to follow.
Why there is a charge to get the certificate in PDF , i have already paid for the course , so why there is additional hidden charges when you finish the course..I already bought 3 courses and now I am regretting it as for each course i have to pay certificate charges additional to get my certificate. If you guys courier it than it is fine to charge but why for PDF and i am not even in UK , I am in Dubai. Very Disappointed , now i will not take any more courses from you guys.
Excellent course! Thank you!
Surprisingly wonderful course, happy to have it accomplished!
An outstanding course, very good content with detailed discussion on the language. Thumbs up!
Highly recommended.
Thanks a lot for the language course..helped me a lot!
great course!
I would like to thank you for the quick service and certificate too! God bless!
It was a fab experience, highly recommended.
I enjoyed this minute taking course, very smooth and easy (y)
I'm satisfied XX
I am very happy with service :)
Thanks to the instructor for discussing the language of coaching.
lovely!! Really enjoyed the course.
Highly recommended xx
A source of excellent information regarding life coaching, I would like to recommend it to all. Thanks.
Such an amazing course! It was a smooth journey to me, all the best to all of you too!
Alpha Academy is rated 4.58 based on 400 reviews