Quick Clear Drainage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Quick Clear Drainage
"Top quality! Had an issue with my toilet, they came out that very day and sorted the issue in no time at all. Strongly recommend!"
"I got a first rate service at a really competitive price. Well chuffed"
"Excellent service, came out straight away when I called for my blocked drains. Highly recommend."
"I'm not one to write reviews but very happy with the two gentlemen working on my property, friendly polite and very good with pets that like to abscond , highly recommend"
"Friendly professional service, unblocked our drain straight away."
"Excellent service, made sure we fully understood what the job entailed and provided a detailed report shortly after completion. Thanks again!"
"Very good at what they do. I'm a very satisfied customer. Would definitely recommend to anyone else."
"Had Aj drainage out on a blocked drain at my work place, they arrived and cleared the drain and put a camera down on completion. They were polite and professional and would highly recommend."
"Exceptional service, engineer was on site within an hour of the phone call. Thankfully the free survey after the clearance pointed out why this blockage kept reoccurring and it was all resolved on the day."
"A very helpful and professional local company who I have used in the commercial building I work in. Very happy with there work and always professional in everything they do. Would highly recommend them to anyone if needed"
"Emergency drain clearance carried out same day!! Great service well recommended!"
"Very efficient service. AJ drainage attended to my blocked drain promptly. Engineers were friendly and professional. Highly recommend their services."
"Andy was excellent, he came out on Christmas Eve to help us with an internal leak. Every time he has attended site he has always gone over and above our expectations."
Quick Clear Drainage is rated 4.96 based on 73 reviews