Quick Clear Drainage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Quick Clear Drainage
"Very efficient service, on time and felt it was well priced."
"Excellent service. Punctual, efficient,friendly and informative."
"Josh was able to get here in no time. He was friendly and polite, and did a great job. Very efficient and had the job done in no time. He'll be my first call the next time i'm in a bind. Thanks!"
"Josh was prompt, friendly and cleared the drains quickly. Very happy with the service I received and would definitely recommend them."
"I used the services of Quick Clear recently and was really pleased . I had rung several companies and they were all very expensive especially if I wanted the service promptly I then rang Quick Clear and was so impressed from start to finish Josh was professional and personable and very willing to help He was at my address within 30 mins of my call and had unblocked the drains within 20 mins He cleaned up as he went along and nothing was too much trouble The fixed fee of £65 is an excellent price and made all the difference to me I would thoroughly recommend Quick Clear to everyone and will be definitely using this company again Thankyou"
"Josh was very promt"
"I called Josh on the Wednesday early evening and he came the following day. He was polite, efficient and to the point. The service was faultless, he arrived on time and within five minutes he had identified the problem. We had a blocked outside drain and he inspected the shared inspection pit and that was the fault. The cause was a totally blocked and close to overflowing sewer, full of solid human waste. He used rods and jetted the problem, this also solved the problem of the downstairs toilet that was taking an age to flush properly. I would use this company again and recommend them to anyone. Very competitively priced, no call out fee. Thanks so much Josh. Mr & Mrs Woodhouse Amersham, Bucks."
"quick response time, punctual, friendly & reasonably priced service"
"Job was done professionally...would use that company again...thanks"
"My Kitchen sink was backing up resulting in me not been able to wash up or use the dishwasher and washing machine. A drainage man attended on the same day I called to report the issue. He was polite and courteous and explained what he was going to do. Sorting the problem took just over an hour and the man showed me what had been causing the problem as well as giving me tips to prevent the issue reoccurring. I could not have asked for a more professional service especially as the cost was so competitive. Highly recommended!!!"
"The cost of the work was clearly explained before we agreed to go ahead. The workman arrived 10 minutes before the estimated time, was polite throughout, and completed the un-blocking of our drain in less than 45 minutes. A totally professional job and a satisfied customer."
"Came out within a few hours Very helpfull. Job all completed to high stanard."
"Josh came round the day after I called and unblocked our drain no problem. Very easy to deal with and professional - I'd certainly recommend!"
"Very professional, responsive and effective service. Took call in the evening, booked to come out the next morning and kept me updated."
"Did not meet Josh personally but he kept our tenant informed of arrival time and got the blockage cleared in minutes. Definitely Quick Clear :)"
"As the Company name says, they cleared my drain quickly. They were extremely polite and helpful on the phone, they arrived within the hour, solved the problem and cleared up afterwards. I would highly recommend them, fantastic service."
"Very friendly & helpful. Job was completed quickly, with no mess. Would definitely use again, if needed."
"Phone call to say on their way was helpful. They arrived on time Very pleasant and efficient. The service was successfully executed. The job took the time they expected. They worked well and left everything in order. It is a pleasure to deal with companies like this."
"Quick, efficient and good value service."
"5 * service.. Very professional would definitely recommend."
Quick Clear Drainage is rated 4.96 based on 53 reviews