Quick Clear Drainage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Quick Clear Drainage
"Brilliant service; I would definitely recommend."
"Josh was great very professional and was open and honest about their pricing and what I could expect. He arrived on time and got on with the work, which he managed to unblock very quickly. He explained what the problem was and how this can be avoided. Thank you Josh."
"Josh turned up early. He fixed the problem quickly. It was a problem try as I might I couldn't fix! The drain is now completely unblocked. Charge was very reasonable. Next time I'll call Josh first and save myself the bother of trying."
"Josh gave me a clear time-slot and price up front. He called me when he was on his way and was quick and helpful in his work. I'd use his services again."
"Cleared drainage very efficiently and quickly to minimise the costs and showed us the cause of the problem ."
"Although Josh turned up late, he took the trouble to phone me and inform of this and I greatly appreciate this courtesy. Work was carried quickly and efficiently."
"Fast and efficient service"
"I cannot praise Quick Clear Drainage enough. Josh turned out to our local Village Hall and quickly identified the problem with our drain. He then worked extremely hard, eventually clearing the blockage and saved us having to cancel an important function. He is extremely professional, amicable and hard working as well as being very reasonably priced. You never know what a company will be like when you don’t know them but I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this company. Great job!"
"Polite and professional service. Reliable and reasonable, price quoted was price paid even though the job took longer than expected. Highly recommended."
"Friendly and reliable company"
"Quick Clear Drainage are 100% reliable, offer a great unbeatable service and are friendly and understanding. We have used Quick Clear Drainage many times and are very happy with their services. To be highly recommended to both the commercial and private sectors. Do you have a blocked drain, basin or bath? Do you require a CCTV Survey? Drain Repairs or a friendly chat? Call Quick Clear Drainage!"
"Great servis"
"Very efficient service, on time and felt it was well priced."
"Excellent service. Punctual, efficient,friendly and informative."
"Josh was able to get here in no time. He was friendly and polite, and did a great job. Very efficient and had the job done in no time. He'll be my first call the next time i'm in a bind. Thanks!"
"Josh was prompt, friendly and cleared the drains quickly. Very happy with the service I received and would definitely recommend them."
"I used the services of Quick Clear recently and was really pleased . I had rung several companies and they were all very expensive especially if I wanted the service promptly I then rang Quick Clear and was so impressed from start to finish Josh was professional and personable and very willing to help He was at my address within 30 mins of my call and had unblocked the drains within 20 mins He cleaned up as he went along and nothing was too much trouble The fixed fee of £65 is an excellent price and made all the difference to me I would thoroughly recommend Quick Clear to everyone and will be definitely using this company again Thankyou"
"Josh was very promt"
"I called Josh on the Wednesday early evening and he came the following day. He was polite, efficient and to the point. The service was faultless, he arrived on time and within five minutes he had identified the problem. We had a blocked outside drain and he inspected the shared inspection pit and that was the fault. The cause was a totally blocked and close to overflowing sewer, full of solid human waste. He used rods and jetted the problem, this also solved the problem of the downstairs toilet that was taking an age to flush properly. I would use this company again and recommend them to anyone. Very competitively priced, no call out fee. Thanks so much Josh. Mr & Mrs Woodhouse Amersham, Bucks."
"quick response time, punctual, friendly & reasonably priced service"
Quick Clear Drainage is rated 4.95 based on 65 reviews