Quick Clear Drainage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Quick Clear Drainage

Tell us how Quick Clear Drainage made you happy

"Very responsive and professional. Did an excellent job and were very courteous and efficient. I would highly recommend the service."
"Contacted on Sunday night and come out on Monday at 1230. On time and very clean worker. Highly recommend"
"Very quick to respond and very thorough"
"We asked Josh to carry out a domestic CCTV survey in Putney. We had the full report back the same day with a link to the pictures, footage and report. The service, response and delivery was excellent. I would highly recommend Quick Clear."
"Josh was on time and the Report was provided promptly and with full details. They are reasonably priced too. Would recommend."
"I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to Quick Clear Drainage. The service I received was outstanding. The gentleman was punctual, professional, efficient and best of all provided a fantastic job at a very reasonable price. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone. He even took the time to investigate options for me to consider in the future. I could not have asked for more. Thank you."
"Sorted my problem quickly and efficiently."
"They are professional, talented and honest. As someone who knows nothing about drainage, they explained eveything clearly and then solved the problems I had. Could not recommend them more highly"
"Brilliant service; I would definitely recommend."
"Josh was great very professional and was open and honest about their pricing and what I could expect. He arrived on time and got on with the work, which he managed to unblock very quickly. He explained what the problem was and how this can be avoided. Thank you Josh."
"Josh turned up early. He fixed the problem quickly. It was a problem try as I might I couldn't fix! The drain is now completely unblocked. Charge was very reasonable. Next time I'll call Josh first and save myself the bother of trying."
"Josh gave me a clear time-slot and price up front. He called me when he was on his way and was quick and helpful in his work. I'd use his services again."
"Cleared drainage very efficiently and quickly to minimise the costs and showed us the cause of the problem ."
"Although Josh turned up late, he took the trouble to phone me and inform of this and I greatly appreciate this courtesy. Work was carried quickly and efficiently."
"Fast and efficient service"
"I cannot praise Quick Clear Drainage enough. Josh turned out to our local Village Hall and quickly identified the problem with our drain. He then worked extremely hard, eventually clearing the blockage and saved us having to cancel an important function. He is extremely professional, amicable and hard working as well as being very reasonably priced. You never know what a company will be like when you don’t know them but I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this company. Great job!"
"Polite and professional service. Reliable and reasonable, price quoted was price paid even though the job took longer than expected. Highly recommended."
"Friendly and reliable company"
"Quick Clear Drainage are 100% reliable, offer a great unbeatable service and are friendly and understanding. We have used Quick Clear Drainage many times and are very happy with their services. To be highly recommended to both the commercial and private sectors. Do you have a blocked drain, basin or bath? Do you require a CCTV Survey? Drain Repairs or a friendly chat? Call Quick Clear Drainage!"
"Great servis"
Quick Clear Drainage is rated 4.96 based on 73 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access