Ziffit Reviews

4.1
Based on 599 reviews
Own Driver, Courier

About Ziffit:

Ziffit is a really easy way to trade in your old Books, Games, DVDs and CDs. We have made it really quick and easy for you to get cash for your stuff and it is completely free

Tell us how Ziffit made you happy
Courier came and collected with labels, got payment a few days later and everything was payed as I expected.
Thanks for your review :)
This is a great and easy app to use. I really like the options. But it can be hard to use the scanner and having to get up to 15. 00 before you can cash in.
Thanks for your review :)
Very happy, easy to use and quick payment. Sometimes courier does not turn up but understand out of your control.
Thanks for your review :)
Always love to sell books back with Ziffit. Super quick turn around. Once my items are checked in, I’m quickly paid. Thanks for making it easy.
Thanks for your review :)
I’m recommending you to everyone ! Easy to navigate the app and everything worked perfectly .
Thanks for your review :)
Have used a few times over the years, never had a problem … Turnround on sending books and receiving payment very good .. Thank you
Thanks for your review!
Excellent prices paid for all books, cds etc. Would recommend if anyone is thinking of a trading partner
Thanks for your review!
Really easy process to use Ziffit. Easy to check if Ziffit will offer for an item, easy to drop off to a locker, received quick payment too.
Thanks for your review! :)
This was my second trade with Ziffit, even quicker than last time. I used parcel collect service from home, which was very convenient and ideal if you can't get out (that was for first trade) this time I took my parcel to a inpost locker at my nearest Tesco, there was a good choice of inpost drop off points near me. It was easy and the on screen instructions were easy to follow.
Thanks for your review! :)
Always keeps you informed of what's happening with the trade, quick glso
Great service as usual.
Thanks for the review :)
Really easy service to use, I dropped my parcel off at my local drop of point and got the money a few days later by PayPal. I’m pleased my books will get reused
Thanks for your review :)
Easy to use, reliable postage service, and quite quick checking of items and payment. Thank you!
Thanks for your review :)
Have sent quite a few boxes of books to Ziffit always collected on time and payment comes through quickly great service.
Thanks for your review :)
Easy to use web site, fast collection and fast payment. Would recommend.
Thanks for your review :)
Very prompt service, love the home collection too
Thanks for your review :)
Thank you for collecting my box after I explained I was unable to take it to the pick up point. I am looking out more books etc. but will use a smaller box if possible. I was happy with price and fast service.
Thanks for your review :)
Such an easy process. Was able to get my extra books in the mail quick (shipping provided!) and saw my payment within days.
Thanks for your review :)
I have been looking for an outlet for my excess books I found Ziffit and I am so pleased that I did. Hears to the next time. Thank you.
Thanks for your review :)
A easy way to recycle books, dvds etc that are no longer needed, prices paid are not huge but better than nothing. Prompt collection service and quick turn round with cash in the bank. Would definitely use again.
Thanks for your review :)
Excellent, will certainly use again. Easy to send (Free) and money comes directly into the bank within a few days.
Ziffit is rated 4.14 based on 599 reviews