Ziffit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ziffit
Own Driver, Courier

Tell us how Ziffit made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I have now done over 50 (fifty) trades with Ziffit. These bad reviews how they steal the most expensive book and say its water damaged and don't reply to their phoneline, well, these things have never happened to me. Their phoneline doesn't answer very quickly if you ring after 11 that's true, I always ring at 9 and it is always answered quickly. On several occasions where a payment was getting delayed because they claimed a book had not been received, the lady at the other end simply asked me to assure them the book was in there, and (on at least 10 occasions now) has marked it as accepted and I got paid within the hour. Out of literally thousands of books I have sent, they have rejected probably about 1% if that, in every case I received at least an explanation in their email informing me my payment was coming. In fact, on no occasion ever has it been the most expensive book this has happened with. No, I don't work for Ziffit, I just like to see them get a fair crack of the whip. In fact, if you go on Trustpilot, they only get 5% bad reviews instead of the ridiculous 75% on here. I would suspect at least some of these bad reviews are coming from competitors or people who expect Ziffit to give them the same price for their books as they would get on ebay, which is of course ridiculous as Ziffit will themselves be selling them on ebay, and would probably like to make a profit.
The easy and efficient to use getting instant prices with either the scanner or bar code entry. Despatch drop off point near to my home was convenient and easy to use. Quicker than I expected payment by cheque which was my method of choice. Would I use them again yes, but I didn’t send all my items as some were undervalued and I chose not to send them which is fine. They probably offer less money for some items it they have a lot in stock or they don’t have a market for them, which is understandable.
I was given a value immediately for my books and I was happy with their service.
Had to post the books myself which is annoying as books are heavy and waited over a week for payment
Some time I have collection problem Some time they keep the items for long time and after they said expired and you lose money Payement over £100 after checking the items it's take 3 working days to get payment But most of the time they offer good price than WBB, I meant you. This is my point of view.
Clear concise instructions on how to package my dvd’s, printed label, easy drop off, prompt payment.
Company often takes weeks instead of days to respond to support requests.
Con artists! I sent half my collection to music magpie and half to Ziffit, on the basis of who was offering the best price. Music magpie paid in full within the week. Ziffit has taken over two weeks and paid only half the amount, saying disk unacceptable or more infuriating disk expired!! It wasn’t expired over two weeks ago when I scanned it so shouldn’t be my problem your not accepting that DVD now. They won’t send back the items they haven’t purchased, which suspiciously seem to be the most expensive ones.Avoid, use music magpie.
Very poor, they dont pay for books even if accepted and received. They just keep them for nothing.
Totally agree with comments below - this company is questionable- I have just sent 24 items (mainly kids DVDs - some limited editions in order) and have just received a message stating that what I sent did not match the order- so they are not paying for any of the items .. they have effectively stolen my property. I should have taken to charity shop after all... AVOID!!!! Trust pilot reviews must be bogus...
I sent a box of blu-ray DVDs all in mint condition and 2 were 'rejected' and I was not paid the amount they quoted initially ... I asked if I could have them back and have had no response! one of these was Avatar - which I would have kept! If I wanted to donate my blu-rays I would have gone to the charity shop. Wish I had looked at these reviews before using Ziffit. A-V-O-I-D
Don't trust these guys! Sent a box of 13 items and 4 were rejected (the expensive items oddly). One of which was a BRAND NEW unplayed CD that was 'rejected'. They then apparently dispose of the items... When I complained I got a generic response saying why they refuse items - strangely it didn't mention anything about brand new CD's in perfect condition - which mine definitely was. Avoid.
Avoid. Their offers are pittance compared to the end sale prices... but they still made me offers on a variety of items, and were sent a big box of stuff. Today they got back to me to say that a number of the items were rejected for no reason whatsoever; they just 'happened' to be some of the more expensive items on the list. As such the final value of the items plummeted and I received far less than expected. Apparently the rejected items were 'disposed of', but in the absence of any reason I think they are taking people for a ride...
This company is ripping people off do not use them. Our items were supposed to be nearly £30 and we are getting £16. Absolutely shocked that they can get away with this. They didn’t pick up when they said they would and I was left waiting all day for them not to show up. Now they are saying that a 15 book collection is not good enough to pay for. This collection was barely used with most of the books never leaving the box. My daughters are really upset about it as they were their books and now they feel that Ziffit has effectively stolen their stuff
Just seen advert on TV so I thought I would give it a go. I have over 1000 books and thought it would be ideal way to downsize. Books range from fiction, cookery, travel and sport. I have now scanned over 100 books and only 2 have been accepted.! I think charity shop is best option
Don't waste your time! Hardly accepts anything! Everything is not needed because they have enough already... Even obscure books etc then half the things you scan, nothing happens, it doesn't scan.
Claimed disks were damaged and one was expired (whatever this means). I know all discs were in good condition and funnily enough they happened to be the most expensive ones in the batch. There is no way to ask for them to be returned even if you were to pay postage. They simply defer to their terms and conditions saying that they will dispose of any rejected items - very convenient for such a scam. I would definitely avoid.
Biggest rip off merchants going... AVOID AVOID AVOID . Use other providers !!! You have been warned !!!!
Ziffit is rated 1.58 based on 38 reviews