Ziffit Reviews

4.1
Based on 599 reviews
Own Driver, Courier

About Ziffit:

Ziffit is a really easy way to trade in your old Books, Games, DVDs and CDs. We have made it really quick and easy for you to get cash for your stuff and it is completely free

Tell us how Ziffit made you happy
Easy to use website. Convenient drop off point. Money usually paid within 7 days.
The whole procedure is very simple. The books were collected on time and I was kept in the loop. Payment was fairly quick. Bit disappointed that books were rejected but I still got a reasonable payment.
Thanks for your review!
Excellent service. However, I received an email listing the books I had sent and the prices paid but 2 were listed as not received and I know they were in the box. It wasn't the amount of money I lost because it wasn't that much, but disappointed all the same.
Thanks for your review :)
Excellent service. You are the best.
Thanks for your review :)
Everything good thank you. However I have a number of books without a bar code. It would be good to be able to sell those too. Ther must be a way to do it.
Welluuuuuuuuuuu
Thanks for your review :)
Ziffit are very good . they paid my money very quickly. I only had a problem with the very slow delivery of my parcel going to Ziffit (2 weeks) but once it had arrived very quick
Thanks for your review :)
Everything was excellent except for the books you refused. Both of them were in the exact condition they came to me from WOB.
Hello, Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear this, please can you email support@ziffit.com with the subject as REVIEWS along with your trade number and we can investigate this further for you. Many thanks, Ziffit.com
The app is easy to use and payment is quick and efficient!
Thanks for your review :)
The app is really easy to use, payment is quick and efficient!
Thanks for your review :)
This time around I got the price that they quoted and they accepted every book. The quote for some of the books was not very much considering I pay on average £3.50 for a 2nd hand book, however I always choose those with free postage and postage for a book is a minimum £2.95 from royal mail. So with Ziffit offering free return postage, importantly recycling any books they reject, (I now ensure not to buy any ex library books as Ziffit won't accept them) and paying me something for the ones they accept and benefiting others it is worth it. I was paid promtly this time so am Happy.
Simple to use service.
Thanks for your review :)
Absolutely great service and free delivery is brilliant. There were many books that they did not accept though, for no specific reason
Thanks for your review :)
Before i sent my books, I had to contact Customer Services by email. Prompt reply. No problems, sending books. Had to chase them to see if my books had been processed as It was a few days after tracking confirmed they were at the depot. This was resolved quite quickly.
Thanks for your review :)
It’s good to have a company out there that will buy ‘some’ old books but the prices paid are very miserly. I have wondered whether simply giving to the charity shop would be better.
Thanks for your review.
Very timely and easy to deal with!
Thanks for your review :)
The prices are pretty poor, but better than nothing I suppose.
Thanks for your review!
I was able to get something back for some textbooks. Every little counts!!
Thanks for your review!
It's easy to make returns with labels that are provided. Not having to pay for shipping the books helps greatly.
Thanks for your review :)
A good way to declutter and make money through CD/DVD with different options to send for free, they either collect from your house or you can send through certain shops so something to suit everyone
Ziffit is rated 4.14 based on 599 reviews