Ziffit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ziffit
Own Driver, Courier

About Ziffit:

Ziffit is a really easy way to trade in your old Books, Games, DVDs and CDs. We have made it really quick and easy for you to get cash for your stuff and it is completely free

Tell us how Ziffit made you happy
Easy to use. Efficiency collection service. My books were boxed, collected, received and checked and the cheque sent, all within a week.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
It’s easy to use and practical, although they pay very little and take quite a bit to process orders, many times losing items and not paying for them unless you claim for them. Not as straight forward as they make it seem.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Everything went as planned but although I agreed the prices , I thought most of them should have been higher.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Quick, efficient and some of the best online prices I’ve found.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Very helpful with any questions I had
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Very prompt service, and convenient to drop boxes off at Collect + points. Sometimes books are not accepted and the reason is stated as “rejected”, but it would be good to know a bit more info as to why for future reference and I do not send anything of too poor quality. Otherwise, a really good service and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Had a bit of a problem to start with with logging in, which was probably might fault! Takes time to find books or CDs that are acceptable but having said that it has helped me to clear up - will continue to use them and continue clearing up
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Good systems to scan books and get a price Transaction overall easy Would be helpful if easier to stop and download courier labels One of our first sales was due to be picked up by courier at home. Sadly this meant staying in all day for 2 days. Would prefer to have drop off choices or a narrow appointment time for courier pick up For now I prefer drop off options, but on that occasion not allowed Rest processes for our sales went smoothly
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Easy to use the site Able to keep coming back with the odd book before sealing the deal Shop nearby for delivery Better offers than other site !
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Easy to use website, convenient drop off points and home collection for heavier boxes. Prompt payment for books.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Really easy to use and very quick service, although they did not want many of the books I had to offer. Only disappointment was I did not know why one of my books was rejected, it would be helpful if they could make a comment.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Very good. I managed to get a good price for books and DVDs I did not want. Money transfer was quick. Mike
Hi, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
It was useful to sell some CDs/DVDs that I no longer wanted but surprised that so many were refused plus, one that was accepted, was THEN refused and there was no return.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Easy to use without app. Efficient system and paid promptly. Pickup excellent. Time consuming, with all entering online then packing. Moneywise you get a very small fraction of what you spent originally, or what the books are sold on for. However if you need the money it beats other disposal methods.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Customer service is excellent. Prices are good and collect from door or dropping off to a local pickup is excellent. Using the site on my computer, the Trade doesn’t save and it used to.
Hello, Thanks for your review. There is a blue save for later button above the green complete trade button on the website. Thanks, Ziffit.com
Over 50 trades, 49 were brilliant to acceptable it all depends on your grading of the books. Good enough to keep on trading. However, one trade the books were picked up by the wrong courier and there seems to be no way of settling the blame. All 3 boxes clearly marked as to address and courier. Am £70 out of pocket and as the courier did not leave a receipt it seems I can do nothing more. If you want to trade with them please be aware.
Hello, thank you for your review. We always do our best to locate incorrectly collected parcels should they occur, however, we do ask all customers to ensure they only hand over Ziffit parcels for collection for our courier to avoid a lengthy process of locating the misdelivered parcel and ensuring it goes back to DPD to be forwarded on or redelivered back to the customer. Thanks, Ziffit.com
Good working app, good email and follow up, good service, reliable pickup cash to my charity received as promised..
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Due to downsizing I have sold a very large number of CDs and books recently. Amounts offered by Ziffit are low but in line with the opposition. However Ziffit offers the occasional high price for an item then states it didn't arrive or was water-damaged or mouldy so was thrown out. I am still wating to hear after three weeks about one particular rejection that they said they would follow up and report on. I never send anything in poor condition and I have not known their competitors reject a single item. That said I would still chance using them if they were offering a much higher amount than the competition.
Hello, thanks for your feedback, we will pass it on to the relevant teams. Thanks, Ziffit.com
I have been absolutely happy with Ziffit's level of service. They are very professional and do what they say they will do.
Hello, Thanks for your review. Thanks, Ziffit.com
Ziffit is generally very good. DPD is excellent. Left in porch, they always collect efficiently and are very polite when I see them. My one slight gripe is the idea that things are 'timed out' after a few days. This means I now always have to delete and reinstate an item when I am about to send to make sure the item is still saleable. A bit of a pain. Ziffit should make it clear how many days the offer will stand. After all some of these items are pretty low price anyway.
Hello, thank you for your feedback, we will pass this onto relevant teams. Thanks, Ziffit.com
Ziffit is rated 3.77 based on 175 reviews