Ziffit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ziffit
Own Driver, Courier

About Ziffit:

Ziffit is a really easy way to trade in your old Books, Games, DVDs and CDs. We have made it really quick and easy for you to get cash for your stuff and it is completely free

Tell us how Ziffit made you happy
Easy to sell, no shipping costs or haggling, money paid straight to bank.
Hello, thank you for your review. Ziffit.com
Easy to use. Efficiency collection service. My books were boxed, collected, received and checked and the cheque sent, all within a week.
It’s easy to use and practical, although they pay very little and take quite a bit to process orders, many times losing items and not paying for them unless you claim for them. Not as straight forward as they make it seem.
The collection service is very useful because I was selling books that would be too heavy to take to a drop off shop. Using the website to make a trade is easy and the response times are good.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
There are few seemingly faultless services and Ziffit is one of them. Swift, convenient, really helpful and ethically sound as a pound. I cannot see me ever not using Ziffit and also mentioning the service to my friends and fellow readers. I have only recently found them but already made quite a few transactions. So far so very good.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
I used Ziffit for the first time last week. It was a brilliant experience all the way through. I was excited to learn how much I would receive for each book. It was all very easy from scanning to receiving my money. I look forward to using Ziffit again.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Everything went as planned but although I agreed the prices , I thought most of them should have been higher.
Great app, easy to use.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Good service easy to use you don't get a massive amount but then you don't have to pay to post them as the collection service is free. The payment is made quite quickly it is very efficient.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Ziffit does exactly what it says it does! It's quick, efficientand easy to use. Payment prompt and straight into your bank. Excellent!
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
I just wanted to say how good this customer service is. I have sent various emails and they were responded to very quickly. And all my emails were responded to. I am very pleased with your customer service and all my issues were resolved instantly. Thank you very much.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
It’s so easy to do and a good way of getting some cash for all your books you are not going to read again.Courier picks up your box and sit back and wait for your cash.Not everything sells first time but wait awhile and they may be accepted then.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
I submitted an almost new book, hardback and only read by myself. Some dog eared corners no doubt but nothing else wrong. It was rejected. I was very disappointed and cannot believe the decision was correct and would not use ziffit again although I had previously had good experiences
Hello, Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear this, please can you email support@ziffit.com with the subject as REVIEWS along with your trade number and we can investigate this further for you. Many thanks, Ziffit.com
Have used Ziffit to sell books several times, am really surprised to read some comments on the review pages where some sellers have experienced problems. From a personal perspective I have never had problems. Everything seems so straight forward from start to finish. Great that package is collected from your home. OK,so some items do not sell for much, but what else would you do with your books. Perhaps sell via E-bay, but then that means packaging your books, traipsing to the Post Office, so not so convenient.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
I was alright on the first go now your company just blinks at me . I have sent emails about this but no help is given, Music Magpie is the same I cannot I repeat cannot print barcodes or QR's on my printer
so easy to use, cash in account within days, have used a few times and will continue to do so quite simply, they do what they say
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Extremely easy process. Have sent three boxes of books now and have received the promised price every time.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
They make it so easy to feel less guilty about getting rid of stuff. The amount you get isn’t massive but it’s so easy
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Giving new life to old books
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Scam - quoted a price and then arbitrarily decided they were "unable to accept" perfectly good items (some brand new!) - and the best part, not only will they not pay the money they promised me, they are just going to throw away my perfectly good items that someone could have made use of, or I could have sold on eBay for more than they were offering. This is at best a breach of contract and at worst, theft. Have contacted them but unsurprisingly they have chosen to just ignore my complaint. Won't be using them again and would suggest to anyone considering using this company that you put your unwanted items on eBay instead - this con isn't worth the risk.
Rubbish!! I followed the instructions for a pick up today of 2 boxes of books. I left the boxes in the most prominent place possible and labelled using thick BIG lettering infront of our gate ...visible to the whole world!!! but obviously not the the Ziffit courier. Can I contact them...of course not!! How obvious do you have to make it!!
Hello, Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear about the issue with the third-party courier service, please can you email support@ziffit.com with the subject as REVIEWS along with your trade number and we can investigate this further for you. Many thanks, Ziffit.com
Ziffit is rated 3.77 based on 173 reviews