Zee & Co Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Zee & Co

How would you rate Zee & Co?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jonathan Dowell

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Zee & Co in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Jonathan Dowell
Verified Reviewer
"Clothes not Genuine! Do not purchase from these - clothing is not genuine. I purchased jeans from them only for the logo to mysteriously fall off and they will not offer refund. fake clothes at genuine prices."
"I ordered my item on Tuesday and it arrived on Thursday, such fast delivery time especially on the run up to Christmas. Plus the item was cheaper here than at John Lewis, Flannels and House of Fraser. I will 1000% order from here again!"
Paul
"Zee & Co is you of my go to websites for my favourite clothing and shoes brands. They have a good website with a straight forward checkout. You'll also find good deals during sale time."
Zee & Co is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews