yourmobile.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend yourmobile.com
Live Chat, Telephone
Read yourmobile.com Reviews
Had an issue with the final bill payment from my old provider and how it would be covered between yourmobile and myself.

Im really pleased with the outcome and Audrey was great in getting my issue sorted out! Thanks Audrey!

Would give 5 stars next time if the issue was sorted out quicker.
delivered on time slight blip getting connected but soon rectified by excellent customer service from Sian she is a Star
Very helpful throughout moving from EE to yourmobile.com.
Loads of patience and advice to see us through
Online chat was brilliant and very helpful. Sorted out my problem straight away!
Spoke with Hailey
Hailey Hamer was very helpful, such a pleasant person to talk to
Thank you to Hailey for sorting out our accounts, they were previously all over the place and we were paying a crazy amount. I now have one point of contact and she is always available when needed or calls me back straight away.
Customer service are so helpful, recommended
Wonderful help from the team, helped me get all my emails back.
Fantastic service
Hi Phillip,

Thank you for your positive review, we will pass this on to Sian in Client Services.
If you have any issues at all please do give us a call on 0345 222 6000.
Found the call very helpfull . The lady was very friendly and helpfull
The lady in customer services was so helpful. Got my phone up and running in no time. Thank you
Good service and great team
Great service and cut my Bill's by over half thank you yourmobile.com
The company has cut my bill in half. Great customer service throughout the process.
What a delightful team they have at this company, pleasure to deal with and saved me money on my bills.
Great service from start to finish. Thanks for all of your help.
Really happy with the service from yourmobile.com. Customer Service team were great, helped me with my phone
Feel very let down by this company from start to finish. I was sent the wrong phone, had an international bar placed on my phone(twice!) after repeatedly saying that I MUST have unlimited international calls and texts to be able to run my business. One of these bars left me stranded at 2am on an unlit road, in a snow storm, in the mountains of France with no way of calling my breakdown service, or even customer services! Now it transpires that I only have 60 minutes of international calls per month and I am receiving huge bills, and they can't find the initial phone calls from them trying to poach me from my old provider, only the verification call where they rattled through everything very quickly. So, according to them I transferred from a company that I was perfectly happy with, to move to them and get less for my money. Now I am tied into a contact with someone who I don't trust and is providing me with less of a service than I had. Wish I had never heard of yourmobile ,they have cost me an incredible amount of time, stress and money, and a massive amount of damage to my business reputation due to not being able to contact my customers. It would take pages and pages to explain all the issues that I have had fully, but all they care about is getting your money.
Had an unsolicited call from them regarding upgrading my O2 account to business. Told them no thanks as assumed it was an O2 call. Then I contacted O2 as I stated I did not want any marketing calls. They said it was not them so I phoned the number and it was yourmobile.com.
My question, how did they know I was on O2 (my number has been ported a number of times, originally from EE) and how did they know I was not a business account holder?
In other words how did they acquire the data to call me?

Anyway blocked now.