yourmobile.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend yourmobile.com
Live Chat, Telephone
Read yourmobile.com Reviews

Tell us how yourmobile.com made you happy
Do not touch them with a barge pole. They want around £2000 from us to cancel a contract which they paid us £289 for. Total rip-off and when I took it up with them, they basically said 'Tough-luck. You agree to our T & C's' even when I pointed out that these were totally unreasonable. Like talkinmg to robots!!
Thank you for your review, unfortunately, the contract was only agreed late last year and therefore you are only 6 months into a 36-month contract. We have listened to the call that you refer to and your recollection is not quite right, the agent carefully explained to you the contract length and that there would be exit fees applied if you cancelled before the end of the contracted period. You can of course cancel at any time but you would be responsible for the payment of the balance of the airtime to the contracted end date as you would with any other contract. You have failed to mention that at the time of taking the contract a new handset was not requested indeed the account holder decided to take a sim-only plan at a reduced cost to that of the previous contract with EE. If you would like further information please call us on 0345 222 6000
Easy and simple transfer from my old provider. My data has improved and the customers service team are lovely and personable
Don’t take out a contract with these awful people. Stick to reputable companies who give you what you want unlike this company who give you what they want. Surprised anyone would enter into a contract with them complete rip off merchants.
We are sorry you feel that way, unfortunately, as you have chosen to remain anonymous it is impossible for us to look into the claims you have made. If you would like to discuss any issues we would of course be happy to help. Please call our team on 0345 222 6000
Cold calling scammers. Call you pretending to be your current provider , do not record this part of the call with the lies and as it is a business contract you have no comeback. Liars.
So far so good. Small independent company but found them very clear and helpful, professional and human! Surprises me all the bad reviews saying they are conning people. Maybe a disgruntled ex employee? Got a new phone 2 days later, cheaper deal than my previous one. They’re also paying my old contract off when I’ve paid my first bill
This company are fraudulently pretending to be from your mobile provider. They first ring pretending to be from EE or O2 who ever you are with and tell you they are transferring you over to yourmobile this is so they can convince you to renew your contract with them ( a 3 year contract) they try to do this verbally on the phone. They are nothing to do with your own mobile provider and have simply bought your information, I have checked them out at companies house it’s a very small operation who have worked a lot on their script to convince you into trusting them. Someone in authority needs to close them down ASAP. They will lie and cheat to defraud you please be careful and check them out before agreeing to anything.
I never recommend Yourmobile to anyone else. This Company is the worse that I ever dealt with. Please, people, who are thinking of going in to contract with this company, be very, very careful. They would sell sand to the Arabs, but when you realize it's too late. Then you in a contract without an option to cancel. The lady salesperson talks so quickly promising you a wonderful deal that you can't get out of. The signal is no good anywhere, even in the Town. How they can sleep at night?? I do not know.
Had an issue with the final bill payment from my old provider and how it would be covered between yourmobile and myself. Im really pleased with the outcome and Audrey was great in getting my issue sorted out! Thanks Audrey! Would give 5 stars next time if the issue was sorted out quicker.
delivered on time slight blip getting connected but soon rectified by excellent customer service from Sian she is a Star
Very helpful throughout moving from EE to yourmobile.com. Loads of patience and advice to see us through
Online chat was brilliant and very helpful. Sorted out my problem straight away!
Spoke with Hailey
Hailey Hamer was very helpful, such a pleasant person to talk to
Thank you to Hailey for sorting out our accounts, they were previously all over the place and we were paying a crazy amount. I now have one point of contact and she is always available when needed or calls me back straight away.
Customer service are so helpful, recommended
Wonderful help from the team, helped me get all my emails back.
Fantastic service
Hi Phillip, Thank you for your positive review, we will pass this on to Sian in Client Services. If you have any issues at all please do give us a call on 0345 222 6000.
Found the call very helpfull . The lady was very friendly and helpfull
The lady in customer services was so helpful. Got my phone up and running in no time. Thank you
Good service and great team
yourmobile.com is rated 3.44 based on 32 reviews