York Armoury Reviews

27% of reviewers recommend York Armoury

How would you rate York Armoury ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"So you think removing the honest critique of your staff will hide your dishonesty? Surely we all can't be wrong? šŸ˜Š"
"Even petty enough to block the landline to avoid talking to me, regarding a refund! Luckily I have 12 lines to pick from!"
"Ordered a pair of sword hangers last year from them, when they finally arrived they were the wrong style! No response to messages back then, had to escalate through Paypal - ended up me having to pay postage to send them back. In the end I kept the incorrect ones - to save me money. A year later, I thought I'd give them a second chance, ordered off their website - I also sent messages on Facebook and by email asking for them to ensure they send the correct ones this time - nicely mind you! I get 1 email back this morning (I had sent 5), telling me they were out of stock! (website didn't reflect this). And now 5 emails, 2 Facebook messages and 2 phone calls later...still no refund. Will claim through Paypal...again =("
"Item damaged, no response to messages at all. Terrible shop, avoid at all costs."
Mark Evans
"Never received item or refund!"
"Never received items despite contacting them, luckily paid with PayPal so funds protected and eventually I will get my refund. AVOID this merchant at all costs!!!"
"Great staff!! Jamie, Luke and Tom where all so helpful!! Me and my other half ended up buying 5 sword a bat and a knife from them, we was welcomed she we first entered and spent over 2hrs there the first time talking through all swords we loved there. Great place if you visit York defaintly swing by and say Hello!!!"
"Two months and I'm still waiting for a sword I ordered and paid £50 for,this shop just takes your money and then gives you the run around until you give up, read the reviews online, if the item you want is not in stock Do Not give them your money You have been warned !"
"Great store with great prices, friendly staff and incredible items in stock. I would happily recommend this store to anybody!!!"
""Incredibly happy with my Longclaw sword, got it at a great price and it goes perfectly with my Jon Snow costume. It even came with an awesome wall plaque with the nightwatch oath on it so I can keep it on display in my room when I’m not using it in filming or photo-shoots. Fantastic shop!""
"Paid but still have not got goods . promised delivery for last three weeks still waiting"
York Armoury is rated 2.09 based on 11 reviews