Yell.com Reviews

64% of reviewers recommend Yell.com
1 New Reviews Written
02AM
2AM

Tell us how Yell.com made you happy

customer service
"Pressure selling. over priced and you can tell its all done offshore."
Are you Yell.com? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Yell.com receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Don't believe the five star reviews on here. Look for reviews from existing customers. Load of rubbish products made on the cheap in India"
"great service so far, looking forward to seeing the web design"
"Great service from Lisa-Marie, imformative, helpful and knowledgeable."
"I hope people will read the reviews before deciding to do business with them...All of these 'nice' reviews either is written by them, or the customer is new and doesn't know how bad they are!!! They also asked us to ask our friends to give good reviews, this company is a fake!!!!"
"Great service so far - looking forward to using the reputation manager"
"Jeremy at yell was very helpful in explaining, and setting up my social media pages"
"Very friendly customer service and easy to chat to! Very helpful and knowledgeable!"
"Jack C from Yell.com was extremely helpful made the whole journey from start to finish so stress free. My account was setup smoothly with great effort and skills very clear, concise and could understand every word. Brilliant service thanks again."
"Ray, my website adviser was very helpful and took the time to run through the new set-up and had good ideas to enhance my new website."
"Ricky & Rachel are very helpful & dedicated, helping me through the process of the setup."
"Rachael Smith helped me set up reputation manager, she was really helpful and explained things calmly and thoroughly and guided me through step by step. Thank you for a stress free set up!!"
"First class customer service & communication"
"A very nice helpful company to deal with. Always able to explain things so you can understand it and put it into action"
"The help I have been given from Leanne, James and Martin has been wonderful. My account has been set up smoothly and along the way suggestions were made as to how I could improve my business advertising. Thank you"
"great customer service, really helpful rep was not pushy and the aftersales process of checking everything with my google adwords was great."
"Friendly, helpful staff."
"Website they build you do not own!!! It's underhand to get you to stay a customer. Impossible to speak to someone as all their staff including website writers and ppc are off-shore - SEO - don't make me laugh...."
"only bothered about getting me to sign a 12 month contract - soon as that was done no one ever called me back Wanted to cancel but they said if I did it will go to Moorcroft debt collection straight away. Don't leave reviews until you've been a customer for a while!!!"
"jack was very smooth and helped our business with great effort and skills thanks Jack!"
Yell.com is rated 3.53 based on 260 reviews