Yell.com Reviews

2 New Reviews Written
1 New Reviews Written
02AM
2AM

Tell us how Yell.com made you happy

customer service
"The are professionals only how to take your money and the don't do nothing special. They charge me a contact for 1 year and from the first month the service was bad very bad. Please believe me and be careful people. Very bad experience a madness for your company."
Posted 1 hour ago
Are you Yell.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Talking to Amy made it very easy and comfortable"
"Very helpfully professional service I was introduced to some great new tools to extend reach out on to other platforms with marketing etc"
"Melissa Froseli - fantastic service from start to finish. Very warm and helpful. Very knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommend this lady and service at Yell."
"Very helpful service"
"Excellent service, very positive, was able to get a 3rd party to sort out a technical query. Personal service, could not ask for,more"
"Lovely service and very helpful staff."
"Brillian service, very efficient."
"found this to be really easy set up process and would highly recommend yell ."
"This company are brutal. They are a bunch of amateurs who will take your money and offer nothing. Call centres around the world, site designed in India, rude customer service operators who constantly hang up. I took out a years contract and didn’t have one single contact from my website. Thieves who couldn’t care less about their customers once they have tied you in. They never respond in writing orcyo e- mails. Worst experience I have ever had. I was even told the reason I hadn’t generated any business through the site was down to Brexit."
"Coral has just finished explaining the set up process to us and I have found all of this extremely helpful. Walked me through everything step by step and made everything easy. I would reccomend to anyone."
"Great experience many thanks for your help!"
"Great help in understanding goggle and how it works ,also helped us change certain options on our yell page ,very helpful indeed"
"Great help, patient, informative and easy to talk to"
"Really friendly team. Complex to understand the process but seems to work and they know what they are doing"
"Very friendly on the phone and happy to work around my availability. Process was straight forward. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out."
"Just got off the phone with Neil Brown, and Catherine Doran. These people are very good at their jobs and helped me to make the right decisions regarding my new business. I am usually a very cynical, hard-to-please individual, however; Neil & Catherine sorted me out. I know in my heart I've done the right thing."
"Am very happy with the friendly support i got building my website. @mariothompsonuk.com"
"My faith has been restored in Yell in the last few weeks. I'm actually getting the call backs as requested and issues resolved. Don't know what's changed but it's certainly for the better."
"Had a very good experience reviewing our account products with the help of James Martin. everything was explained very well and made very easy."
Yell.com is rated 4.04 based on 631 reviews