Solid Print3D Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Solid Print3D Ltd made you happy
Solid Print3D Ltd 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Antonio
Steve Atkinson
Very good scanner training by George. He was knowledgeable, friendly and helped with any questions we had.
Our training was presented very well and in a clear manners by Benjamin. really enjoyed our day.
Solid Print3D has been great to work since purchasing the new Form 3 printer. Their bureau service is excellent and able to give you sample parts to make sure that what you order is correct for your specific application! Solid Print3D also supplied an excellent training course to give me the confidence to be able to use the 3d printer and train other within my organization to use it too! They have very knowledgeable staff who always go out their way to support me and my team, whether that be through the telephone, email or their new online chat system, their product support is fantastic. Would highly recommend their services and products.
Hi Andres, many thanks for the positive review. Great that you experienced our samples, training courses and support, and we hope we can continue to work with you for many years to come.
Solid Print were able to create a sample, go through everything we needed and when we had a problem, were able to go through the whole thing through an online face to face meeting.
Hi Phil. Thank you for the review and great to hear you are happy with the sales and support process. You know where we are when you need us!
I am a curmudgeon at the best of times, so the fact these guys have impressed me enough to write a review is significant. We have bought 4 printers of different types from them as well as a load of material and support over the last 2 years. Thanks for your support guys, t
Hi Tim, thanks for the review. It's a pleasure working with you and the fact you are always pushing the machines and materials to their limits says a lot about A & M EDM's innovation team.
The guys at SP3D were really helpful, we booked an appointment to view some machines and to discuss our requirements. With a wide range of knowledge within the team, Tom decided the Ultimaker S3 was the machine for us. I would highly reccomend SP3D and the training courses they offer.
Hi Moba, thanks for the review. You guys make some awesome stuff, and we're proud to be a small part of supporting your business!
Solid Print3D Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 73 reviews