Solid Print3D Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Solid Print3D Ltd made you happy
Solid Print3D Ltd 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Antonio
Steve Atkinson
Geroge was great at explaining all the ins and outs of the Form 3 and PreForm. Answered any questions we had and even stayed to talk about 3D scanning.
Great training provided by George @ Solid Print, made the SLA traning course relatable to our business and requirements. Solid Print also provie a quick and efficient purchasing process, delivering most consumables next day.
Customer service went above and beyond to assist me, really impressed with the service, 5 stars!
We bought 7x series from them and George did SLA training course for it. In depth training with plenty of explanations and answers to our questions. Was an interesting training with our model review and recommendations.
Reached out for some information on trying to make a print which will simulate an injection overmolded process. Neil very quickly told me that this type of print is very possible and gave me some tips on how it could possibly be achieved. He is very knowledgeable and professional. It is not often to get a chat window where the person on the other side isn't just reading from a script or trying to sell you something. This was truly lovely experience, customer service like this just does not come around very often.
In looking for 3D printer advice, I started a chat and Neil was a HUGE help in my research process. He was able to suggest machines that met my needs. He was patient and answered all of my questions. Thanks Neil!
Really knowledgeable trainer who was able to answer all our questions
Attended the SLA training course in-person. The team were very welcoming. George E was extremely knowledgeable and personable. The course covered all aspects of the printing process from design to post-processing in good detail, and gave me the background knowledge and confidence to try different setups. George's recommendations based on first-hand experience were invaluable and I feel comfortable getting in touch for advice going forward. Thank you for an informative and fun day!
Very lucky to be invited to join colleagues who were looking take the second steps into 3D scanning and printing on a visit to Solid Print3D. Very interesting time spent discussing options and exploring capabilities. Delighted we will be taking the plunge and adopting 3D scanning and printing technologies as a way to progress the business.
Friendly fast helpful and efficient service as always from Tom Neil and Dean. (SLA materials order). Recommended.
Stella Install and training on MarkForged Desktop 3D printer by George Ebeling, with great patient sales support from Tom Marlow-Gilks. Thanks Guys. Also very impressed by prices and service from Solid print3D - transparent pricing, free shipping, and clear website all add up to a no-brainer decision to use and recommend Solid print3D for all 3D printing needs.
All good ! Informative, friendly, non pushy, good prices (as opposed to competitors who take the P !!, especially on addons and highly profitable 'services') .
(MAS Design Products Ltd) - Posted 4 months ago
Quick accurate response. Addressed my questions professionally.
Amazing support on a Sunday afternoon. Excellent product recommendations and resulted in a purchase. I look forward to continuing to work with Solid Print 3D.
Brilliant support. Always happy to help when needed. Looking forward to working with them!
Quick response, good knowledge, know what they're talking about, good partnerships that give the same excellent service. Overall v helpful team
Hi J, Thank you for your kind review. All the team have been working very hard to ensure we can continue to provide our customers with the service they expect. Kind regards, Solid Print3D
Great customer service and incredibly knowledgeable. I very much would recommend. Thank you.
Thank you Harry!
Great work by Jack and the Team, no drama.. Very impressed.
(IESA Limited) - Posted 4 months ago
Dear Richard, We are glad to know you are impressed with our service, we look forward to doing business with you soon!
Good service
(High Commission For Pakistan) - Posted 5 months ago
Thank you Adil!
Appreciate the backup, when required nice to know someone is there.
(Chris Ward Engineering Ltd.) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Chris, Thank you for your review, we are glad you are happy with our service!
Solid Print3D Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 45 reviews