Solid Print3D Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Solid Print3D Ltd made you happy
Solid Print3D Ltd 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Antonio
Steve Atkinson
So far the service provided from Solidprint 3D has been excellent. The fast responses on email enquiries and the training provided was very insightful and beneficial. Ben was very knowledgeable and had plenty of tips and tricks for use to help assist on making our 3D prints easy and top quality.
Bens' training was extremely helpful, many new Solidworks tools that I haven't used before.
I know Solid Solutions for years. Now, we (customers) have another great business partner to work with - Solid Print. The quality of service, willing to help, fast reactions to problems, proactiveness in every detail is outstanding and on the highest level. I attended a 3D printing training recently, which was provided to me by Benjamin from Solid Print. The young Ben could be placed in line with the most enthusiastic people in the 3D business. This makes him not only a very good mentor and teacher, but also impressive technician, who can help us achieve higher standards in 3D printing. He has provided knowledge necessary in friendly and relaxing atmosphere where not so young anymore person like me, can feel stressed. After this training I have much more confidence in 3D printing. I can fully recommend Ben and the whole Solid Print team as partners for any person wishing to take their steps in the new technologies.
Amazing service, Neil went above and beyond for me. I will be ordering everything from them from now on!
So far my service from SolidPrint 3D has been nothing short of incredible, from initial contact through Neil to the site visit with Dan at our Youth Training Vessel, scanning the entire boat with the Leica BLK360. During the day Dan was extremely helpful, very knowledgeable and totally dedicated to getting the task completed to an extremely high standard. could not fault his attitude or his work and look forward to working with SolidPrint 3D again.
Charles (@SolidPrint3D) provided an exceptional service throughout, informative conversations helped to determine the best machine for our business and all at a great price. We are grateful for the extras provided to help get us started and we look forward to working together in the future.
Great customer service, made sure I could get what I needed as quickly as possible.
Really great SLA training session with Ben. Learned a lot about the full process between design to print to wash to cure and things to watch out for. Very pleased with the training we received from Solid Print3D.
Very good scanner training by George. He was knowledgeable, friendly and helped with any questions we had.
Comprehensive, insightful and clear presentation by Benjamin.
Our training was presented very well and in a clear manners by Benjamin. really enjoyed our day.
Geroge was great at explaining all the ins and outs of the Form 3 and PreForm. Answered any questions we had and even stayed to talk about 3D scanning.
Great training provided by George @ Solid Print, made the SLA traning course relatable to our business and requirements. Solid Print also provie a quick and efficient purchasing process, delivering most consumables next day.
Customer service went above and beyond to assist me, really impressed with the service, 5 stars!
We bought 7x series from them and George did SLA training course for it. In depth training with plenty of explanations and answers to our questions. Was an interesting training with our model review and recommendations.
Reached out for some information on trying to make a print which will simulate an injection overmolded process. Neil very quickly told me that this type of print is very possible and gave me some tips on how it could possibly be achieved. He is very knowledgeable and professional. It is not often to get a chat window where the person on the other side isn't just reading from a script or trying to sell you something. This was truly lovely experience, customer service like this just does not come around very often.
In looking for 3D printer advice, I started a chat and Neil was a HUGE help in my research process. He was able to suggest machines that met my needs. He was patient and answered all of my questions. Thanks Neil!
Really knowledgeable trainer who was able to answer all our questions
Attended the SLA training course in-person. The team were very welcoming. George E was extremely knowledgeable and personable. The course covered all aspects of the printing process from design to post-processing in good detail, and gave me the background knowledge and confidence to try different setups. George's recommendations based on first-hand experience were invaluable and I feel comfortable getting in touch for advice going forward. Thank you for an informative and fun day!
Very lucky to be invited to join colleagues who were looking take the second steps into 3D scanning and printing on a visit to Solid Print3D. Very interesting time spent discussing options and exploring capabilities. Delighted we will be taking the plunge and adopting 3D scanning and printing technologies as a way to progress the business.
Friendly fast helpful and efficient service as always from Tom Neil and Dean. (SLA materials order). Recommended.
Solid Print3D Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 56 reviews