Solid Print3D Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Solid Print3D Ltd
Read Solid Print3D Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Solid Print3D Ltd made you happy
More Photos & Videos
Excellent customer service throughout. I was perhaps a less usual customer in that I knew precisely what I wanted to begin with, but nonetheless Tom was fantastic in making sure I had all the correct information. I will certainly be buying machines from you again in the future.
(PrintPool Additive Manufacturing) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Solid Print3D has been great to work since purchasing the new Form 3 printer. Their bureau service is excellent and able to give you sample parts to make sure that what you order is correct for your specific application!

Solid Print3D also supplied an excellent training course to give me the confidence to be able to use the 3d printer and train other within my organization to use it too! They have very knowledgeable staff who always go out their way to support me and my team, whether that be through the telephone, email or their new online chat system, their product support is fantastic.

Would highly recommend their services and products.
Solid Print3D has been great to work with while purchasing a new 3D printer. From the beginning of the quote process right through to delivery I was kept informed and up to date on the progress of my Formlabs Form 3 order. While waiting for my printer to arrive, Solid Print3D was able to supply parts to me quickly through their bureau service.

Solid Print3D also supplied an excellent training course to make my new purchase an easy setup and first use provided by very helpful and knowledgeable training staff who went out of their way to support me. Ongoing telephone and email support are also fantastic.
(Neurovalens Ltd.) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Chris. Thank you for the review. We love supporting you guys and the products we were printing for you were very interesting and actually allowed us to learn more about what you do.
A fantastic team selling fantastic kit. We purchased a Raise3D Pro2 Plus over a year ago now and are getting brilliant results from it. I must also particularly praise their support team who all seem genuinely interested in fixing any issues you may have. If we are in the market again for another 3D printer, we will be returning to Solid Print3D.
Hi Aaron, thank you so much for the kind words. We're very pleased to support Cymarc with your Raise3D and the exciting products you guys are making with it.
Solid Print were able to create a sample, go through everything we needed and when we had a problem, were able to go through the whole thing through an online face to face meeting.
Hi Phil. Thank you for the review and great to hear you are happy with the sales and support process. You know where we are when you need us!
Our printer has been such a help in prototyping designs and saved a lot of time and money, it has also helped us get new products out quicker.
Hi Stephen. Always great to hear the products we sell are helping companies innovate, get products out quicker and add to their bottom line.
I am a curmudgeon at the best of times, so the fact these guys have impressed me enough to write a review is significant. We have bought 4 printers of different types from them as well as a load of material and support over the last 2 years. Thanks for your support guys, t
Hi Tim, thanks for the review. It's a pleasure working with you and the fact you are always pushing the machines and materials to their limits says a lot about A & M EDM's innovation team.
Very good company to deal with, great customer service, very happy with the products, training and on-going support.

Many Thanks
Thank you for the positive review regarding the products we sell, the support and training. I will pass your comments onto Tom & the technical team.
The guys at SP3D were really helpful, we booked an appointment to view some machines and to discuss our requirements. With a wide range of knowledge within the team, Tom decided the Ultimaker S3 was the machine for us. I would highly reccomend SP3D and the training courses they offer.
Hi Moba, thanks for the review. You guys make some awesome stuff, and we're proud to be a small part of supporting your business!
We bought the Form 3 at the start of the Covid Pandemic from Solid print in March 2020. Main reason i needed fast prints to print prototype full face diving mask adaptors to be used by doctors treating C19 patients and also respirator divertor valves. Solid print let me try the software first to see what times i could achieve using draft resin, i found this was the fastest way using 0.3mm layers. Delivery was next day and i was up and running the same day it was delivered. So far ive printed around 50 prints without failure. Using Draft, Grey and clear resins. The clear resin is awsome and really made our sales models stand out. The delivery is always quick and the support is superb, although ive only needed it once.
Solid Print3D Ltd 5 star review on 19th August 2020 Solid Print3D Ltd 5 star review on 19th August 2020 Solid Print3D Ltd 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Hi Steve. Thanks for posting the review, the pictures and supporting our NHS. These look fantastic and really show what's capable with the Formlabs products and resins.
Excellent communications any always fast to respond to any questions. Helpful advice and provided an comprehensive package to get the CNC system running. Highly recommended!
(Heriot Watt University) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mark. So pleased to hear you were happy with the machine and the sales /support we provided. I will pass your comments back to 2 Toms!
Very helpful and knowledgeable about machine capability and software
(Auto Program Resource) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Keith, thanks for the review. Great meeting you and you're involved with some fascinating projects. We hope to continue to support you and your business as Automotive gets back on track.
A1 service, top quality print and fast delivery.
Thank you for the review!
We have just received our second Formlabs machine from SolidPrint3D, The team there have been very good from initial enquiry through to machine installation and the ongoing support received. Delivery times are exceptionally quick, with items usually being dispatched the same day we place the order, we now use SolidPrint3D to source all of our 3D printing supplies, even for machines not purchased through them. What counts most though is that there is always someone on hand when issues arise with the technology or setup which gets sorted quickly so downtime is always a minimum.
Hi Tom. Thank you for the review and having seen what you guys at SNG are doing with the printers and the finish you can achieve, it's incredible!

A real pleasure working with you and supporting the additive journey you are on.
Very speedy response times to any enquiries. Was very happy with the price compared to prints I have gotten in other places.
Thanks Tara. We're here to help :)
Solid Print3D Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 15 reviews