Rotherham Building Plastics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rotherham Building Plastics Ltd
Read Rotherham Building Plastics Ltd Reviews
excellent fast service,quality products
Great price Excellent communication fast delivery
Excellent product at a very reasonable price. Important for me is customer service....this company goes above and beyond, best customer service I have received in years. Nothing is too much trouble.
Good quality and good service. Delivered to the door. Will use again for for my guttering
Rotherham Building Plastics Ltd 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Absolutely brilliant service, helpful friendly and would highly recommend. My house looks amazing thankyou for supplying and delivering as agreed. Will definitely recommend you to friends and family
Rotherham Building Plastics Ltd 5 star review on 8th April 2021 Rotherham Building Plastics Ltd 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Hi Mrs Darker, thank you for your 5 star review, The embossed cladding looks great and really does smarten up the front of your house, replacing the old stone tiles really was a fantastic idea, thank you for leaving us this awesome review and thanks again for the images, this will really help our future potential customers make a choice for similar projects.
Excellent service went out there way to help me. Absolutely love my new bathrooms. Highly recommend one very happy customer
Rotherham Building Plastics Ltd 5 star review on 30th March 2021 Rotherham Building Plastics Ltd 5 star review on 30th March 2021 Rotherham Building Plastics Ltd 5 star review on 30th March 2021
Hi Natalie, WOW, the bathrooms look awesome, I am so pleased that you decided to go with the PVC Wall Panels, the white marble and concrete grey look fantastic and really does bring to life your bathrooms, thank you so much for this awesome review, it really does mean a lot to us and thank you for leaving these great images, this will undoubtedly help, other people when deciding on panel choice.
Provided guttering in a few days at a good price.
Hi Mr Hanson, thank you for taking the time out to leave us this 5 star review, it was great to meet you when you popped in to collect your Brown Square gutter lengths, we really do appreciate your business, hope to see again at some point in the near future.
Rotherham Building Plastics Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews