Rotherham Building Plastics Ltd Reviews

5 Rating 45 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Rotherham Building Plastics Ltd
Read Rotherham Building Plastics Ltd Reviews
Great customer service . . . They called me to question my order as the colours I had selected did not match. Fortunately they saved my blushes with my client.
Excellent products at a very competitive price with prompt delivery.
First time I've used Rotherham Building Plastics will definitely be back faultless service and products
Rotherham Building Plastics Ltd 5 star review on 25th April 2022
Brilliant service lovely obliging staff very prompt
Stayed open so i could collect my order slightly after closing time helped me load it in my car and will be using there services again
Really helpfull and great service. Items delivered to time. Fully recommended.
Good quick service,good communication
Bang on will uses again
Brilliant customer services and fantastic products 👏 many thanks.
The service was excellent can’t fault you thanks
Wonderful supplies for the DIY'er - I needed some guttering for my shed, and Rotherham Building Plastics had the cheapest and top-quality items in stock and ready for delivery. Arrived quickly and installed easily. Highly recommend RBP for all your project needs.
Always got good service and comunication from these guys prices very competative would be my first go to for anything plastic related
Absolute pleasure helpful staff, easy transaction, would highly recommend and of course,I will be back next time when am after something. Cheers Wayne
Very efficient, helpful and polite. A joy to order from. Quality materials too. Would definitely use again.
People nice, product good, delivery app a joke said I would be notified when delivery was due, nothing happened and driver said he knew nothing about it
Outstanding service from staff and they went the extra mile to deliver my order thanks
Vary helpful for the DIY'er. Thanks.
Good service. Great products at a great price
Rotherham Building Plastics Ltd 5 star review on 26th October 2021
Excellent quick service and delivery. Product carefully and securely wrapped for good protection. Would definitely recommend this company.
Excellent.