QuickFix Locksmiths Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuickFix Locksmiths
Read QuickFix Locksmiths Reviews

Tell us how QuickFix Locksmiths made you happy
SCAM! FAKE REVIEWS! Under no circumstance should you go near these guys unless you want to end up paying upwards of £1,000
John was great! I've never lost a key to my house before, and tried my very best to find it, but finally gave up and called QuickFix up on a Sunday to help me rekey the house as I wanted keys when I left for work on Monday. John was able to get over to my place and rekey the door without any problems. I was expecting to wait until Monday to get it done, but they were great and made it happen right away. Thanks so much!
From the time of responding to my call for their help, l received A class attention ,l was given confirmation of order as well as the ETA which was within fifteen mins. The technician arrived on time and we were back inside our home within minute. He only asked for a very fair service charge too. Extremely efficient and professional with their services. Definitely a job well done.
Excellent work from a very good person! The locksmith arrived exactly on time. He repaired all the locks on my home and went an extra mile to fix everything wrong with the doors and their alignment. He was very meticulous, left everything with minimal damage or waste and all for an extremely fair price. I highly recommend him!. He was also on time for the appointment too. Five out of five stars from my part for the excellent customer service.
I had used this company a while back to install a lock for me. They did a really good job for an affordable and reasonable price. But when the lock was damaged during an unrelated construction months later and they were understanding enough to come by and remedy the issue. Communication with them is always easy as they are very responsive. I highly recommend them. Very much grateful and happy with their services.
I was incredibly impressed with their service! I trapped myself outside after I locked the door with my keys inside my house and in panic searched for the nearest locksmith. The locksmith showed up to my house in 25 minutes! He was wearing a mask and was able to open my door within 10 minutes. Highly professional, nice and an outstanding affordable price! Extremely happy with the excellent customer service!
Called QuickFix regarding a damaged lock on one of our rental properties, the technician attended the call even though it was out of the usual business hours. He replaced the lock and secured the building after arriving within 10 minutes of the call. I would definitely recommend QuickFix for their prompt, friendly and reliable service. They charge a very reasonable price for the services too. Affordable and reliable services.
After locking ourselves out... we were delighted by the service and experience the technician gave us. They arrived promptly and spent a great deal of time and care to be covered in masks and gloves while working. Our locks were rather old fashioned and complicated but it did not phase them as they expertly opened the lock and later repaired them. We felt reassured by the expertise. We highly recommend QuickFix to anyone who is locked out or needs help.
Always recommend them to anyone in need of a capable locksmith service in London. I just came to the City from a whole different country and was very much lost when I needed to find a locksmith to replace the locks on my new place. I just had the ratings online to guide me to the appropriate place and overall I am pretty sure I chose wisely. The locksmith was very polite and understanding about my accent and was also punctual with the job.
Definitely recommended to everyone requiring a good locksmith for any of their security troubles. They have extremely knowledgeable technicians who are kept up to date with all the latest systems. I assumed it will be difficult to find someone to help me with the glitch in my latest security system but the locksmith from QuickFix was highly knowledgeable about all the technology and the issue was solved within 45 minutes. The best locksmith solution in London.
Highly respectable door installation and repair services. I wanted to put up some UPVC doors inside my warehouse building and required it to be completed on a tight schedule. I made an appointment with QuickFix and they were extremely helpful with the entire process. The technician who came to assist us had a very quick estimate of everything he required and finished the installation process in a few hours. Very much recommended!
Incredibly insightful and professional locksmiths. I found myself locked out in front of my office door after I broke the key inside the front door lock. It was a weekend and I was in for an emergency. I wasn't expecting any help when I called the locksmith provider because it was a weekend. But they picked up my call immediately and even came within 15 minutes. Truly grateful for this quick and professional service. I would happily recommend them for any of your emergency locksmith need.
Highly recommended to all those who are in need of a locksmith! I availed their services to have the lock on my external door fixed. I mistakenly used a different key and it got jammed inside the lock. I was unable to open my front door and was stuck outside in the cold weather when I called for their help. They were very quick to arrive at the door. The technician dismantled the lock on the door within 10 minutes and rekeyed the lock for me. I was very grateful for the speedy response.
Highly efficient and incredibly professional! My dog locked himself inside our bathroom and we were incapable of getting him out because of a broken lock. We were very worried when we called the emergency line and the locksmith understood our urgency and came to our assistance within minutes. He was very understanding and took care while dismantling the lock without distressing our very young son. He pried opened the door within a few minutes. Highly recommended for emergency needs.
Absolutely no overcharge! I have availed the services of a number of locksmith providers in the neighbourhood over the years and QuickFix is the most fairly priced locksmith services. They always charge you the amount they ask before their work and are very cheap while being highly efficient. They are also extremely punctual with their appointments and their emergency locksmith services. Highly recommended to everyone in need of a responsible locksmith.
The best door installation services. I wanted to replace the doors in my flat as part of a personal renovation project. I hired their services on suggestion from a friend and was surprisingly satisfied with the job they did for me. The locksmith, was very much professional and punctual. I was highly impressed by his very thorough and knowledgeable suggestions for the type of doors we needed. Definitely recommended to everyone looking for a good door installation service.
Outstandingly good locksmith service. My toddler accidentally locked himself inside the bedroom and I was unable to get her by myself without completely damaging the lock or scaring him. I called QuickFix for their Emergency Services and they came immediately to help us out. The bedroom door was opened with little to no damage and the lock was rekeyed at once. I was worried about my child on the call and the technician sensed my worry and arrived immediately. Highly recommended!
DO NOT USE AND TRUST THIS COMPANY
They are scam artist, with inflated prices that apply on vulnerable people who are in position where they have no alternatives. A 10 mins job cost us 566.40 absolute ripoff and scam. We report them to the police, they Re aware about this company and receive advice to make a complaint at Trading standards and reqest to the bank for chargeback. Don't read fake reviews and don't fall victim like us
We were completely over charged and strongly NOT recommend this locksmith company. They have charged us two times, one for the drilling and for labour to remove the lock. They took from my mum 65' almost 600£. And the technician, don't recall his name act like a live saver but instead is a scammer, After that I read this company reviews on trustpilot and google, is like a pleague, a nightmare. I don' t know how they have here positive reviews but AVOID this company
How we can add a picture with the invoice from this company? To see everyone who they are. Overcharge a old invalid woman, SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME
QuickFix Locksmiths is rated 4.05 based on 21 reviews