Prominence Support Reviews

Read Prominence Support Reviews

info@prominencesupport.co.uk

Chancery House, St Nicholas Way,

Tell us how Prominence Support made you happy
Quick and easy sign-up through the website. Very competitive price too!
Another claim done really quickly no quibbles. Engr called next day after my claim was accepted to book appointment...everything fixed within 3 days. Great service
The last engineer cleaned up after himself. Thanks guys!
Very easy sign up. The agent on chat was very helpful.
Great service...really quick!
“Excellent help from Lloyd. I am disabled with a speech problem he was very patient with me I really recommend this company"
My favourite insurance website!
Excellent help from Andrew. I really recommend these guys!
At first, I wasn’t sure if I needed appliance insurance, however I am glad I got it, I just had my replacement Candy washing machine delivered today and it saved me about £280 for less than £10 per month. The whole claims process took 5 days. I have 3 appliances insured - this is real value for money. I strongly recommend it.
Straight forward policy, just purchased. Very easy buy!
The advisor was very clear with the policy limits, what is covered and what is not covered. I am very happy with the level of cover provided - especially as I believe this is exactly what I need!
Easy to purchase and prompt responses to my questions !
The engineer that visited my property was very helpful, and he made sure that he cleaned after himself. Thank you Matt.
The best thing about Prominence Support is the quick email responses - that's the sort of service level I will expect!
Very good company. I am impressed with the price and quality of service so far. I haven't been with them for long but the service so far has been exceptional.
I have 6 Neff appliances. When issuing me with a quote I was NOT told that you do not replace Neff appliances but that my premium was higher as my appliances were Neff.
I was also NOT told that your maximum policy limit was £500.
Would have appreciated this information when quoted and not a month later when I finally received correct policy documents, and was able to read the 'small print'.
There was also a very long wait in the queue system to get through to customer services, I waited over an hour although I was next in the queue when I called.
Dear Kayla

Apologies that your feel this way. We will investigate further and give you a call. However, as per the terms of our policy which followed the quote you received, there is a claims limit of up to £500 per claim, an unlimited number of claims covering electrical, mechanical and accidental damage.

We are also able to replace your brand for brand if it is available, however in line with the terms of your policy on replacing any equipment we will match the similar specification of your current equipment up to the claims limit.

Thanks
Got a Hotpoint dishwasher replacement confirmed a couple days after the engineer's visit. Very impressed!
I am very happy with my replacement washing machine. Thanks guys!
A friend recommended this company and I have been with them for a couple of years now and have just renewed again. I have had only one claim of yet though not a major claim as no replacement was required, however, the support I received from the Engineer (Alfred) was super. The prices have also remained the same for 2 years on, unlike my previous insurer. These guys offer real value for money!
Another great experience with Prominence Support. My claim was completed within 5 days, received my new cooker this morning. Great service👍✔
Prominence Support is rated 4.67 based on 109 reviews