The Clownfish Group Reviews

020 8050 2009

hello@clownfish.co

Unit 4, Chessington Trade Park, 60 Cox Lane

Tell us how The Clownfish Group made you happy
Exactly as you and I expected, Callum and Nathan were absolutely first rate. The standards you set at Clownfish are amazing. Always prompt, always hard working, always delightful and can-do. They did SO much more than they needed to, to serve us. I love them! They got a big shout out on the stage (with 200 people) so grateful for all that they did for us. We thank God for Clownfish!
We always love working with the team at Clownfish. They were extremely helpful and professional at a weeklong graduation that they supported us with recently. Can't fault them!
Clownfish are BRILLIANT!!! The team were fun, professional & helpful. A real pleasure to deal with, the games & attractions were set up promptly & entertained a big bunch of teenagers for hours.
We've loved working with Clownfish on designing various leavers' events this year, and plan to continue doing so for future years to come. They're everything you want from an events company - quick to respond, full of great ideas, and the height of professionality. Their staff on the ground are also clearly well chosen to best reflect the company values - they're efficient, friendly, and quick to adapt when the weather isn't quite going to plan! Clownfish have really helped to transform our leavers' events into brilliant memories for our students. Thank you!
You always know when you book Clownfish Events that they will think of the things you haven't! Their client care is second to none and that comes from the top! Matt Turner leads from the front. All their staff are super but I was recently incredibly well looked after by Sara, Callum and Nathan. They are a very special team and I am not an easy customer. Thank you!🤩
I would highly recommended Clownfish. We have used them for a number of years for events in the town centre and they have always been excellent. Last night we used them for our annual meeting which needed to be presented face to face, aswell as live streamed. They produced it seamlessly and even de-rigged before the England football match started! Most importantly they are such a lovely event team to have around on the day.
Absolutely fantastic company. We used them a few years ago for my daughter's 10th birthday party (inflatables, popcorn machine and candy floss) and were so happy that we called them back for my daughter's 18th, which was a totally different affair, complete with DJ, starlit dance floor and illuminated bar. Both times they have been faultless - attentive and professional. They really know how to throw a perfect party !
Very happy with these guys! I am coming back to them every event, they are super professional, no surprises, very attentive and will go above amd beyond to make the event successful! They just do what they promise and more!
Excellent coverage of a wedding today, in both close an distance shots and audio
Every single team member at Clownfish is worth their weight in gold! Clownfish are "yes" people, and can make anything happen, no matter how technical or challenging. We have used Clownfish for meetings and events for 10 years now, and they are always so polite, hard-working, professional, and great at what they do! No one should hesitate in getting them in to run anything! We really couldn't recommend Clownfish more.
Clownfish were awesome! I hired them for an outdoor fun fair type event for my school and everyone had such a fantastic time. All the games were such fun and the team were great with the organisation and helping the event all go well. Clownfish were so fantastic that we have now booked them for more events at school.
Thoroughly enjoyed the AGS Rocks presentation in the new Clownfish studio. The questioner got answers to aspects of the art others had wondered about, and interesting to see designs being put together. Well done Anna and those who built that studio!
We thoroughly enjoyed watch AGS Rocks' launch evening. We thought that it was all very professional.
Just watched AGS Rocks launch with Clownfish events. The t.v studio looked fantastic and the presentation was excellent. The whole evening ran smoothly and very easy to access via the link provided. Will definitely be recommending Clownfish Events T.V studio in the future.
Very professional filming, lovely relaxing set to watch. Easy to access the live stream. Would highly recommend. I know you will be well looked after if you use Clownfish studios with their dedicated team.
An amazing Saturday night celebrating a great friends birthday! Dan was great, really engaging and the whole production was 10/10! Loved it and would highly recommend!
Such an incredible event, so inventive through these tough times and the perfect way to lift our spirits! Great fun and would 100% recommend! Thank you all
I hosted a virtual event at Clownfish Studios and it was amazing. Matt, Dan and the team have a fantastic set up, high professional standards and delivered a brilliant, slick and unforgettable evening of entertainment. The feedback I received from everyone that attended was excellent, I’ve collated some of the comments below: -Hands down the best lockdown event and no one can beat that! -That was absolutely phenomenal! We had an amazing 90 minutes. -Incredible night. Blew us away how slick the whole thing was. -I'm sure I'm one of hundreds saying the same thing, but That Was EPIC. -Best birthday party I have attended - ever! -It was the best lockdown event I’ve been to by such a long way. -Best online event I've seen in lockdown. -So impressed by how well thought through it all was. And the production value was immense! -Hands down the best event since March last year. Thank you Matt and the Clownish Studios team for an uplifting and truly memorable night.
Utterly fantastic event! The best event of 2020-2021. Incredible studio and so professional, whilst being creative and fun. Seriously impressive set up and fantastic team! Highly highly recommended
Incredibly slick, professional and entertaining. I highly recommend. What a night!
The Clownfish Group is rated 5.0 based on 262 reviews