Lccl Construction Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lccl Construction
Read Lccl Construction Reviews

About Lccl Construction:

Lccl construction a specialist loft conversions company, house extensions builders and small house builders. We are a construction company with design and build services covering London and Hertfordshire areas.

02080377332

Lccl Construction 5 star review on 12th March 2020
Sarah Faas
Lccl Construction 5 star review on 10th March 2020
Rachel Farrow
Loft conversion design and build completed by Lccl Construction to a high standard I am very happy with the whole design and construction process. The loft conversion is fully approved and signed of by building control. I would highly recommend Lccl Construction.
Has done an amazing job design and build of the loft conversion in Barnet, London. Alexander from Lccl Construction has been a pleasure to work with, he has made sure that we are happy with all the the services including architecture and construction. The work is completed on budget and time and to a good standard as expected. We went with Lccl Construction as they are design and build company and specialist in loft conversion and home extension and Alexander is highly recommended. I would have no hesitation in recommending Lccl Construction they are the best and highly recommend loft conversion company in London.
Thanks for your review, we wish you all the best from Lccl Construction team.
Lccl Construction completed the loft conversion to high standard. We went ahead with their design and build services for loft conversion. It does take couple months before the loft conversion starts on site and we are happy with this as Lccl Construction obtained lawful development certificate from the planning. Architecture, craftsmanship, customer services, value and punctuality are to an excellent high end standard. Very happy and the family too. The construction of the loft conversion too 1.5 month to complete. I 100% recommended Lccl Construction and will use again.
Lccl Construction 5 star review on 16th March 2020
I was recommended to Lccl Construction via my family member. They have done a fantastic job on the Loft Conversion and the side return house extension. The quality of work from all of the tradesmen has been exceptional. The customer services also have been to high standard. I would recommend and use again Lccl Construction.
Lccl Construction 5 star review on 12th March 2020
I would have no hesitation in using Lccl Construction again. We found them helpful from start to finish with any queries or problems and calls were always returned on the same day. The workmanship was to a very high standard and the work was completed when it was supposed to.

We have used their design and build services for our total house development. Having completed the loft conversion on our house Lccl Construction then moved their team to focus on the side and rear house extension. We set a fairly high end expectations for the finished product and the end result is a few steps beyond what we have hoped for.

Having completed the loft conversion and ground floor house extension successfully exceeding our expectations I would have no hesitation to highly recommend Lccl Construction.
We had an extension to the ground floor and hip to gable loft conversion done by Lccl construction. On our semi detached house. It was completed on time and budget. Very happy with their work and would recommend. All work is passed by building control and have a guarantee of 10 years.
Lccl Construction recently completed our loft conversion which we are very pleased with. We were recommended them but I did get other quotes and they were all similar price levels. However, Lccl Construction were by far the most professional from the very first meeting. They supplied a detailed schedule of works which was very helpful and they stuck to the schedule. The whole team from the project manager to the on site builders were professional and hard working. I would highly recommend Lccl Construction for your home improvement project. We have received a 10 year guarantee for the work and 12 months workmanship. Local authority building control has issued the certificate on all the work Lccl Construction has completed.
Lccl Construction 5 star review on 10th March 2020
Lccl Construction did fantastic loft conversion at a very reasonable price. They worked hard and were always available if I had a query and always did their utmost to resolve it quickly as possible. I fully recommend them.
Neighbours highly recommended Lccl Construction and we are extremely happy with the loft and wrap around house extension. The work is completed to a high standard and the team was a real joy to work with. This was our first building project 8 months ago and Alexander who runs the company with his brothers was there with us every step of the way, the whole team worked incredibly hard. Alexander had really good design ideas on space and finishing which we have than adopted and was very happy with. We been living with our new spaces for 8 months now and there isn’t a thing a like to change it is just perfect. Would highly recommend Alexander and his team at Lccl Construction.
Lccl Construction is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews