Wilko Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Wilko

How would you rate Wilko?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

114 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Theresa Davies

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Wilko in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Theresa Davies
"I recently ordered some of their candels They came quicker then stated! Very impressed!"
Lisa Jakeway
"Purchased some decorative items for my house, one was slightly damaged but they dealt with it immediately. Very happy with my purchases."
"Excellent customer service. Friendly helpful person on the phone. Our goods, ordered online, arrived with a damaged part but there was no problem getting a replacement sent out really speedily. First rate service Wilkos! Thank you."
"Always helpful service and very good prices"
Theresa Langmead
"My order was in the delivery system very quickly but the courier let them down. The parcel was damaged and the delivery person did not try to deliver as expected. The day after the expected delivery another delivery person came with an apology for the bad service given thus far. Wilko were very good with my problem of damaged goods and bad service and dealt with it very well. I now have the damaged goods replaced and am happy."
Karen Barlow
"I was kept informed of the order & when it would be ready. They then let me know when my order had arrived at my chosen store. My item was nicely wrapped up & the staff member was very friendly."
Robert Phillips
"Wilko has a relatively new shop in Cardiff Queen Street that I am glad to say has got itself a very high reputation for quality products at lower prices than other places on the high street and friendly staff that will help you find a product if you ask. So I highly recommend Wilko for the shopping experience and the cash saving of course."
Mrs Philippa Millward
"I purchased some kitchen roll at Wilko and had been told it was reduced to £1. I paid for my goods and it wasn't until I got home and checked my receipt that I discovered I had been charged £2.50. I returned the item the following week explained to the assistant the reason for the return. She said I can make it a pound if you like and you can pay for the rest of your shop at this till as well. I left a happy customer. Great customer service."
Carole Ball
"As always my delivery arrived on time and was very good quality."
"Very prompt click and collect"
Vi Trusler
"Fast efficient service Thanks"
Miss C Huxtable
"Wilko are very competitive in price and offer a speedy online delivery service. Their products are of a good standard, and they will refund if there's a problem. I have always thought their customer service standards in-store to be really good (when you have to return an online item). Their range is huge and modern, and I would use again. The only area I wish they'd address is bringing down their delivery prices."
"Good prices and range of products"
Carol Bashford
"Excellent range of goods, well presented in a nice clean and tidy store"
CAROLINE BAKER
"I order my wild bird food from Wilko online and it is the simplest and easiest way to order such heavy items, the ordering is easy, tracking your order is easy, and the delivery is fast. My birds love it, so that means i do too. It's so convenient."
Dodi Mann
"Best price for my dog food and staff always happy to help. Will always shop there..."
Mr Richard Bull
"Very helpful staff and no quibbles when I had to take something back. Their products are generally as good but cheaper than elsewhere."
Linda McLachlan
"A great selection of home goods at good quality for prices that are hard to beat."
"Delivers item quickly and packaged well even had a text message to track item progress. Very impressed with the level of service."
Angela Matthews
"Always had good service from in store. Tried online for something not in stock and was very impressed, not only with the online service, but also the service in store when I picked the order up."
Wilko is rated 4.67 based on 123 reviews