Wilko Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Wilko
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Wilko made you happy

"Very happy shopping at wilko., staff very helpfull good shopping experience. I shop at Carolewolverhampton branch."
Are you Wilko? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Nice staff and good service"
"I couldn't believe that I travelled 15miles to wilko in birstall retail park to get lol decorations as advertised on the internet and they didn't even have an LoL section and now the next delivery/collection date is the day after my little girls birthday when I needed them ! Thanks Wiko Great Job!!!!"
"very good experiance"
"Great variety of products to choose from at very reasonable prices."
"I was able to buy good bird food products at good value"
"Awful packaging,!!! 2 items were missing,!!& other contents were bashed & damaged!!!"
"Good and quick service. Friendly and helpful staffs. Excellent value for quality products."
"WILKOS MOVED TO CROWN POINT NORTH DENTON IT IS A GREAT SHOP FOR MOST HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS ANDGREAT FOR DIY THINGS LONG MAY IT STAY."
"Fast quick service"
"Great site easy to use, uses click and collect which was fast and easy no waiting around and products are great quality"
"Really good quality for the price. Same Christmas decoration cost more, than double in tesco"
"Staff always very friendly, and if you cannot find what you are looking for they will check if they have it in stock"
"Regular online shopper, always receive excellent service. Highly recommended."
"I have placed an order on the 26th October 2018 Order tracking / Order number 001064783626. it’s November and still no email about it being delivered to the store I chose, I am so appalled that as Wilko sells such good products they have really poor systems for online purchases and delivery. Even the tracking details shows nothing but 'The carrier has not scanned this shipment yet' since the 26th. Much appreciated if a Wilko rep can confirm where my order is and advice if it will ever be delivered."
"Oh my goodness.... not only the collection in the store in Hinckley was lengthy and disorganised. They have even asked me to check their listing to find my name. Needless to say that they have literally breached GDPR. I could see customers name and details. Their online customer service took 7 days to respond to my email and their reply was shocking, lack of tact and focus towards customer care. This was also confirmed with their customer service over the phone who obviously do not care about their customers and they have a serious lack of business intelligence. Their escalation advisors/managers (as they like to call themselves - managing what exactly?) do not listen and aren't resolution driven and have no idea about what they are saying. They cannot back up anything especially when they refer to their policy. How unacceptable and unreasonable!"
"Wilko online keep taking payments out my bank when I order! In august I purchased 2 light pendents & I was charged £32 on my card 3 times!!! This was upsetting to say the least as the payments went just taken in the same day these were over 3 days which is shocking! Then more recently I made a purchase and this happened again! I'm so annoyed & my bank is investigating this."
"I’d like to give no stars! Ordered several items early on a Monday morning. It states on the website delivery within 4 working days. Contacted customer services today as on tracking the courier put items weren’t ready for collection. I’m now told delivery won’t be till Monday! I’ve cancelled the order."
"Truly terrible service. Order six weeks late, part of it cancelled by Wilko with no mention of refund. Isn't this fraud? Easily the worst service from an store online I've ever had. Feel very sorry for those working for this shambles as it bears all the hallmarks of one about to go into receivership. It certainly does not deserve to trade and to keep taking money from honest customers. Really shameful."
"Shocked at the lack of customer care and poor service from . Weeks of not receiving my order to find out it had been sent to my store and sent back to the depo without telling me , and now all out of stock so can't resend! What a Joke ! Won't be buying from wilko again"
Wilko is rated 4.15 based on 200 reviews