Wilko Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Wilko
Telephone

How would you rate Wilko ?

"Over 3 weeks waiting for an order to be delivered, then cancelled. Tried to contact for 10 days previously and Wilko only responded after several tweets to their twitter page. Poor details for the delivery problems which have been happening for the past 4 weeks ... a "technical hitch". If all the people having problems on your twitter page are any guide, I'd hate to think what a hitch becomes when Wilkos has a real problem."
"Three weeks of waiting for a delivery! Half a painted room & a disgruntled decorator unable to finish the job! Two long journeys to store as telephoning customer services a waste of time! Staff told me someone would contact me. Nobody has! No response to email complaint on 4th Sept. (States 96hours) Today emailed informing me that they are refunding me within 5 days. ( No use to me as I have a half painted room in their paint) After shopping with them for 35 years. I won't be back!"
"Warning! If you are thinking of placing an online order home delivery or store collection dont! I no it says on the website the issue is now sorted they have been saying this for weeks it is not and you wont get your order or any communication from them and you will have to fight to get them to refund you."
"7 days later and still no goods when originally told my items would arrive in 4 days E-mail sent and told it will be answered within 7 days They are quick in taking your money though A complete shambles of a company who will not be getting my custom again"
"I ordered a couple of bins to collect garden rubbish. I wanted them for the weekend so paid the £8 for next day delivery. I didn't think anything of it until I received an email saying everything's OK, your order is on its way. I clicked on the tracking link and nothing came up. The order was still being processed, so not dispatched at all. I tried to chase on Twitter, no response, I called 3 times and each time was unable to speak to anyone. Call wait times are 30 minutes. I paid via PayPal so raised a dispute via them. Not sure what will happen but hoping for a full refund. I am also in the process of raising a complaint via Resolver. Hoping to get something but given the lack of response others have experienced, I don't hold out any hope. This is the first time I ordered from Wilko and I regret it. The worst experience I've had. Just an utter shambles. I wish I read all the reviews here. Take my advice, never make the same mistake I did, order from elsewhere. Update 12 Sept: Received the items a day later than expected. I asked for the next day delivery charge to be refunded. I was asked to connect them via Twitter. I did. I raised a PayPal dispute and given lies about how next day doesn't mean next day. I raised a complaint via Resolver. That's 3 places I've reached out and have got nowhere. Wilko deserve all the bad reviews and bad press in the world."
"Appalling customer service! Have been waiting for an online order for almost 3 weeks now. Wilko happy to take my money with No communication from helpdesk! Have called about 5 times now only to be given false promises and lied to!"
"A month ago I placed a order and still haven’t received my delivery. Two phone calls, a visit to customer service and 6 emails later I still have no resolution or any update as to the status of my order. I sent a email 5 days ago requesting a cancellation as I’m not waiting any longer and still no response! Terrible service from Wilko!"
"Customer service repetitious promises of delivery in two days... For over the weeks. No product was delivered."
"It's been nearly 2 weeks now awaiting delivery,if wilko had of stated on the website that they were having issues with tracking orders ect and to warn of delays then I could of bought an alternative but instead wilko have taken my money but no email to let me know of a delay,I don't know if I should wait it out of request a refund,it's ridiculous that a large company like like would treat there customers so badly,the statement they've issued isn't good enough,it's hidden in the contact me section,not in full view on the website,this is mis-leading customers and some are paying for next day delivery but items aren't being dispatched? It's difficult to get through to customer service high level volume of complaints regarding this,I've emailed countless times but no response.this is a disgrace! Sorry but it's very bad management,we should have compensation for this stress plus free delivery,we've paid for a delivery service but broken your agreement."
"Ordered online on 22nd August was told it would be at the store in 4 working days. Taking into consideration it was bank holiday. Had another email from them on beginning of this week saying order would be in store in 2 working days. Still no order in store. Up to now this has been 2 weeks and 4 days. Appalling. Have sent a couple of emails but no response. Wouldn't use this service again."
"Yet another person caught up in the "online order update". Placed order on 23rd August and still no news for when my goods will be ready for me to collect from store...... Tried to call the helpline just to be on hold for 20 mins then cut off!!! No replies to emails - really fed up!! And i bet they end up cancelling my order then not honoring the discount prices that i had purposely bought under. WILKO's - SORT IT OUT!!!"
"I ordered my order 2 and a half weeks ago and it still hasn’t arrived. They’re delivery system is absolutely terrible and communications even worse. So disappointed with this company. I got a refund for delivery £4 but that was all I recieved. Would never order from here again."
"ordered an item for delivery to store a week later no email. Rang the store unhelpful, could not tell me even with the order tracking number that they had received it. Accused the bank holiday of throwing everything out the system???? it had now been 6 days since the bank holiday and 9 days since the order was placed. More hassle waiting for this item of paint, could have completed the job if only i wished i had bought it from another store. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Don't waste your time on online ordering, its a complete and utter waste of time! would love to give 0 stars but cannot do that!"
"i made purchase for my wife she was so pleased would use again thank you."
"Hi I just want to say how extremely grateful I am to Sadia who works at the Preston branch. My husband had bought six rolls of your wallpaper,not realising he needed an extra two. He tried to get it from Southport we’re we live. Southport did have any left in the right batch. He rang Preston store,Sadia answered straight away, she checked the sales floor for the batch number, but didn’t have it.Sdia offered to ring him back so she could check the warehouse. Within ten minutes she rang to tell him she had two rolls. We are so very quick when things go wrong but not so quick when we get outstanding service. WELL DONE SADIA.!!!!!!"
"Extremely disappointed with Wilko's service. I ordered 2 children's beds, delivered within 7 working days. I received a confirmation email to say my goods had been dispatched to courier and my next step was to wait for them to get in touch to arrange delivery. I waited 7 working days and heard nothing. I rang Wilko who informed me that I needed to contact the courier to arrange delivery. This was not stated in my email. I then rang the courier who informed me that my goods hadn't even reached their depot. So after another phone call to Wilko I was then told that my goods had been delivered to the courier depot as the supplier had a confirmation signature to say the depot had received them. Wilko then told me that my goods could have been delivered to a different depot and that Panther couriers were going to do depot checks to find my goods. Meanwhile they scheduled a delivery for 30th May (nearly 3 weeks after placing my order) and told me if there were any issues they would be in touch. I heard nothing and received a delivery slot the night before the scheduled delivery. I booked the day off work, dismantled my childrens current beds ready for the delivery. On the day of delivery I received an email from the courier to inform me that my goods hadn't reached the depot in time and my delivery was cancelled! After another call to Wilko I was informed that my goods had been lost in one of the depots but no-one bothered to inform me of this and still had an allocated delivery slot given to me. I wasted a days annual leave and my children had no beds! Absolutely disgusting service. I cancelled my order and I'm receiving 2 new beds tomorrow."
"I ordered some lovely paint colours at great prices from Wilko. However it was the most frustrating process I have ever been through. I contacte dthem on Monday (5 days after I ordered the paint) and they said it was due to be delivered on Tuesday. By Thursday after several phone calls it was discovered the paint company had forgotten to dispatch the paint so they would be with me on Friday. On Saturday I rang up for the fifth time because the paint still hadn't been delivered, apparently the delivery company "had failed to get it on the courier" and so it wouldn't be delivered until Monday. I told them to recall the order because I didn't want it anymore, and what do you know it came on Monday so we refused the delivery. The whole time Wilko wass "very sorry" but at no point was I ever offered compensation or did I feel like the staff were actually in a position where they could contact the delivery company and play hell with them - in fact at no time did the Wilko staff seem surprised at my issues. If you want anything from them don't waste your time trying to buy it online."
"Easy process to order I opted for click and collect in store,it only took couple of days for this staff in Clydebank fast efficient and friendly."
"Great prices on bulk bird food. Items sometimes get damaged in home delivery so I collect myself from the store."
"Product had to be returned failed on 2nd day. Very poor communication on order progress - no invoice - staff helpful but lacked knowledge on how to do PayPal return"
Wilko is rated 4.28 based on 163 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!