Wilko Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Wilko

How would you rate Wilko ?

"Extremely disappointed with Wilko's service. I ordered 2 children's beds, delivered within 7 working days. I received a confirmation email to say my goods had been dispatched to courier and my next step was to wait for them to get in touch to arrange delivery. I waited 7 working days and heard nothing. I rang Wilko who informed me that I needed to contact the courier to arrange delivery. This was not stated in my email. I then rang the courier who informed me that my goods hadn't even reached their depot. So after another phone call to Wilko I was then told that my goods had been delivered to the courier depot as the supplier had a confirmation signature to say the depot had received them. Wilko then told me that my goods could have been delivered to a different depot and that Panther couriers were going to do depot checks to find my goods. Meanwhile they scheduled a delivery for 30th May (nearly 3 weeks after placing my order) and told me if there were any issues they would be in touch. I heard nothing and received a delivery slot the night before the scheduled delivery. I booked the day off work, dismantled my childrens current beds ready for the delivery. On the day of delivery I received an email from the courier to inform me that my goods hadn't reached the depot in time and my delivery was cancelled! After another call to Wilko I was informed that my goods had been lost in one of the depots but no-one bothered to inform me of this and still had an allocated delivery slot given to me. I wasted a days annual leave and my children had no beds! Absolutely disgusting service. I cancelled my order and I'm receiving 2 new beds tomorrow."
"I ordered some lovely paint colours at great prices from Wilko. However it was the most frustrating process I have ever been through. I contacte dthem on Monday (5 days after I ordered the paint) and they said it was due to be delivered on Tuesday. By Thursday after several phone calls it was discovered the paint company had forgotten to dispatch the paint so they would be with me on Friday. On Saturday I rang up for the fifth time because the paint still hadn't been delivered, apparently the delivery company "had failed to get it on the courier" and so it wouldn't be delivered until Monday. I told them to recall the order because I didn't want it anymore, and what do you know it came on Monday so we refused the delivery. The whole time Wilko wass "very sorry" but at no point was I ever offered compensation or did I feel like the staff were actually in a position where they could contact the delivery company and play hell with them - in fact at no time did the Wilko staff seem surprised at my issues. If you want anything from them don't waste your time trying to buy it online."
Keith McInally
"Easy process to order I opted for click and collect in store,it only took couple of days for this staff in Clydebank fast efficient and friendly."
Mrs P
"Great prices on bulk bird food. Items sometimes get damaged in home delivery so I collect myself from the store."
"Product had to be returned failed on 2nd day. Very poor communication on order progress - no invoice - staff helpful but lacked knowledge on how to do PayPal return"
Margaret Metherell
"Very good value and delivery was very quick"
Rose Kenny
"Didn't bother to inform me when my item finally arrived at the store for collection, had to phone the store"
Karen Edey
"Very fast dispatch great price"
Jo
"Bought some gifts for my nephew, great value prices and was able to find suitable items despite slightly limited selection in my local store"
"This shop has everything. The staff are very pleasant, go out of there way to help if you can’t find what you’re looking for. I have recently bought a surround sound system and couldn’t wait to get it going!. I needed some HDMI leads looked at 2 we’ll known stores and both quoted £14.95 each! Wilko’s price £2.00 each. I’m sure they’ll be ok for now. You can fill a bag for £20.00 of every day goods well done Wilko’s"
Hayley Gleeson
"A great choice of stock no minimum buying excellent delivery times and very speedy"
Doris Halls
"Their Linen Ottoman and matching Footstool is exceptional value. The help received from their customer service was outstanding. Highly recommend."
Tommoii Thorpe
"Quick ordering, easy to collect in store"
"Ordered several items including two storage units, one of which arrived damaged. Sent photos with email, no response. Sent a further email demanding a refund, got an email confirming refund, no apology. When loading damaged unit to take to tip found items in the drawers, so obviously it has been a return, and a damaged one at that. Would never use again. May be cheap but certainly not cheerful."
Alex Darton
"Great prices and always improving the range of products. The store has recently update the layout to include more checkouts and handles large queues much better than previously."
Sandra Hamer
"Fantastic selection of goods .Last time I was shopping I forgot something on the top floor level I was on crutches and a staff member went out of his way and got what I wanted.You have great well mannered staff at Deepdale retail store and it's a pleasure to shop there.Thankyou"
Mrs Daphne Thomas
"Wilko always deliver promptly, and each item is as I ordered."
Anneliese Taylor
"Excellent products, friendly staff. Their own makeup brand Essence is fantastic! Try it, you will not regret it!"
Diane Callender
"Customer services were very good. I ordered clip frames online and they arrived broken three times but eventually arrived intact. The delivery company may be at fault of course but Wilko need to make sure that delicate items are properly wrapped."
Neera Hobson
"Great prices online and always deliver to my local store on time!"
Wilko is rated 4.56 based on 148 reviews