Wilko Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Wilko
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Wilko made you happy

"I have placed an order on the 26th October 2018 Order tracking / Order number 001064783626. it’s November and still no email about it being delivered to the store I chose, I am so appalled that as Wilko sells such good products they have really poor systems for online purchases and delivery. Even the tracking details shows nothing but 'The carrier has not scanned this shipment yet' since the 26th. Much appreciated if a Wilko rep can confirm where my order is and advice if it will ever be delivered."
Are you Wilko? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Wilko receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Oh my goodness.... not only the collection in the store in Hinckley was lengthy and disorganised. They have even asked me to check their listing to find my name. Needless to say that they have literally breached GDPR. I could see customers name and details. Their online customer service took 7 days to respond to my email and their reply was shocking, lack of tact and focus towards customer care. This was also confirmed with their customer service over the phone who obviously do not care about their customers and they have a serious lack of business intelligence. Their escalation advisors/managers (as they like to call themselves - managing what exactly?) do not listen and aren't resolution driven and have no idea about what they are saying. They cannot back up anything especially when they refer to their policy. How unacceptable and unreasonable!"
"Wilko online keep taking payments out my bank when I order! In august I purchased 2 light pendents & I was charged £32 on my card 3 times!!! This was upsetting to say the least as the payments went just taken in the same day these were over 3 days which is shocking! Then more recently I made a purchase and this happened again! I'm so annoyed & my bank is investigating this."
"I’d like to give no stars! Ordered several items early on a Monday morning. It states on the website delivery within 4 working days. Contacted customer services today as on tracking the courier put items weren’t ready for collection. I’m now told delivery won’t be till Monday! I’ve cancelled the order."
"Truly terrible service. Order six weeks late, part of it cancelled by Wilko with no mention of refund. Isn't this fraud? Easily the worst service from an store online I've ever had. Feel very sorry for those working for this shambles as it bears all the hallmarks of one about to go into receivership. It certainly does not deserve to trade and to keep taking money from honest customers. Really shameful."
"Shocked at the lack of customer care and poor service from . Weeks of not receiving my order to find out it had been sent to my store and sent back to the depo without telling me , and now all out of stock so can't resend! What a Joke ! Won't be buying from wilko again"
"Ordered from Wilko on 23/08/18. I paid £4.00 delivery fee for items due to be delivered within five days. After several emails to Wilko, I finally received the order over two weeks later on the 7/9/18. Half the order was missing, which I received no apology or explanation for and they took a further 10 days, to refund me for the missing items. Never again."
"Ordered 2 things, tracking said they’d arrived at the store but the store said they hadn’t. Finally got them 2 weeks late. I believed them that they had sorted the problems and ordered another item....still waiting 2 weeks later."
"Appalling!! Paid for one day deliveryon Monday! Only to be told five days later the warehouse has no record of order and can’t deliver until Tuesday! They cannot contact warehouse by anything other than email and can take 48hours!! Wait 15 minutes every time for phone to be answered!! Website says problem is fixed!! Need to be reported to trading standards for fake advertising!! Would give 0 stars for service is available"
"Over 3 weeks waiting for an order to be delivered, then cancelled. Tried to contact for 10 days previously and Wilko only responded after several tweets to their twitter page. Poor details for the delivery problems which have been happening for the past 4 weeks ... a "technical hitch". If all the people having problems on your twitter page are any guide, I'd hate to think what a hitch becomes when Wilkos has a real problem."
"Great products and delivered on time."
"Three weeks of waiting for a delivery! Half a painted room & a disgruntled decorator unable to finish the job! Two long journeys to store as telephoning customer services a waste of time! Staff told me someone would contact me. Nobody has! No response to email complaint on 4th Sept. (States 96hours) Today emailed informing me that they are refunding me within 5 days. ( No use to me as I have a half painted room in their paint) After shopping with them for 35 years. I won't be back!"
"Warning! If you are thinking of placing an online order home delivery or store collection dont! I no it says on the website the issue is now sorted they have been saying this for weeks it is not and you wont get your order or any communication from them and you will have to fight to get them to refund you."
"7 days later and still no goods when originally told my items would arrive in 4 days E-mail sent and told it will be answered within 7 days They are quick in taking your money though A complete shambles of a company who will not be getting my custom again"
"I ordered a couple of bins to collect garden rubbish. I wanted them for the weekend so paid the £8 for next day delivery. I didn't think anything of it until I received an email saying everything's OK, your order is on its way. I clicked on the tracking link and nothing came up. The order was still being processed, so not dispatched at all. I tried to chase on Twitter, no response, I called 3 times and each time was unable to speak to anyone. Call wait times are 30 minutes. I paid via PayPal so raised a dispute via them. Not sure what will happen but hoping for a full refund. I am also in the process of raising a complaint via Resolver. Hoping to get something but given the lack of response others have experienced, I don't hold out any hope. This is the first time I ordered from Wilko and I regret it. The worst experience I've had. Just an utter shambles. I wish I read all the reviews here. Take my advice, never make the same mistake I did, order from elsewhere. Update 12 Sept: Received the items a day later than expected. I asked for the next day delivery charge to be refunded. I was asked to connect them via Twitter. I did. I raised a PayPal dispute and given lies about how next day doesn't mean next day. I raised a complaint via Resolver. That's 3 places I've reached out and have got nowhere. Wilko deserve all the bad reviews and bad press in the world."
"Appalling customer service! Have been waiting for an online order for almost 3 weeks now. Wilko happy to take my money with No communication from helpdesk! Have called about 5 times now only to be given false promises and lied to!"
"A month ago I placed a order and still haven’t received my delivery. Two phone calls, a visit to customer service and 6 emails later I still have no resolution or any update as to the status of my order. I sent a email 5 days ago requesting a cancellation as I’m not waiting any longer and still no response! Terrible service from Wilko!"
"Customer service repetitious promises of delivery in two days... For over the weeks. No product was delivered."
"It's been nearly 2 weeks now awaiting delivery,if wilko had of stated on the website that they were having issues with tracking orders ect and to warn of delays then I could of bought an alternative but instead wilko have taken my money but no email to let me know of a delay,I don't know if I should wait it out of request a refund,it's ridiculous that a large company like like would treat there customers so badly,the statement they've issued isn't good enough,it's hidden in the contact me section,not in full view on the website,this is mis-leading customers and some are paying for next day delivery but items aren't being dispatched? It's difficult to get through to customer service high level volume of complaints regarding this,I've emailed countless times but no response.this is a disgrace! Sorry but it's very bad management,we should have compensation for this stress plus free delivery,we've paid for a delivery service but broken your agreement."
"Ordered online on 22nd August was told it would be at the store in 4 working days. Taking into consideration it was bank holiday. Had another email from them on beginning of this week saying order would be in store in 2 working days. Still no order in store. Up to now this has been 2 weeks and 4 days. Appalling. Have sent a couple of emails but no response. Wouldn't use this service again."
Wilko is rated 4.12 based on 179 reviews