National Tyres and Autocare Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend National Tyres and Autocare

How would you rate National Tyres and Autocare ?

"Good price when you buy online compared to walk in price. And you can sometimes use a discount code for extra savings."
"Very efficient, well organised, polite & friendly."
"Bought tyres online and had them fitted locally, excellent friendly service"
"Very good service"
"Two brand new Barum tyres fitted on August bank holiiday 2017. Recently returned to national for puncture repair to nearside front. It has just been pointed out to me that I have an illegal tyre on nearside front now and it does not match Barum. I have locking wheelnuts. Disgusted."
"Discounted tyres via website , friendly staff ."
"A simple thing as an oil and filter change. Screwed up!! Booked on-line, but on arrival met with reluctance to do it. When they started they used a pneumatic tool to remove the plastic undertray (instead of lubricating and using a hand socket) and rounded the heads off 2 screws. They then tried to blame the last service operatives (SKODA...not really likely don't you think) and said they couldn't do it, and refunded my pre-payment. I complained about the damage, but once my money was refunded they couldn't give a damn. Truly abysmal service. By far the worst I have experienced by any business in 35 years of driving."
"These lads in this shop are very well spoken and willing to help you in anyway won’t just take your money but will put you in the right direction pleasure to deal with highly recommended"
"Used their mobile fitting team, and paid for the service which was not performed to the expected standard. At the end needed to waste my time to go to the local garage and get my wheels properly fixed."
"Saved over £100 buying on line and taking a voucher to National tyres to have fitted."
"Jason replaced a tyre for me. Great customer service. I'm happy, will use again"
"National Tyres ( particularly at the branch I always use namely Redhill Surrey) are always polite and efficient and more importantly knowledgeable. Very competitive prices ( they will do their best) and prompt delivery of product required and fitting."
National Tyres and Autocare is rated 3.90 based on 13 reviews