Mainline Menswear Reviews

6PM
6PM

Tell us how Mainline Menswear made you happy

Telephone
"Hi, here it goes my review. I was looking for a technical sky feathers jacket so I found a good bargainin their shop (440£ full price, 50% discounted) I thought I was dreaming so I have to check google for positive references before i order. After I found all the bad reviews here I was seriously on a doubt because I didnt wanted them to took my money, send the wrong item (or fake) or whatever the people is saying here. At the end I decided to "take the risk" and order the jacket after one employee confirmed me via chat that they have stock available in my size of the requested jacket. 24h later I have recieved the goods (express delivery to Spain). The jacket is simply the best, thank you very much for everything. 10/10"
Are you Mainline Menswear? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Amazing range to choose from, some good prices and next day/Saturday delivery is so handy!"
"Great online shopping and always great quality."
"Quick service and very happy with the product I received. Good quality at a good price"
"Brilliant designer clothing always happy to shop with them"
"Fast delivery quality brands at very low cost"
"I ordered 2 things from Mainline menswear. Unfortunately the jacket I ordered did not fit properly and I wasn't 100% on the jacket in person. I returned it & was fully refunded inside of a week. My T shirts all fit perfectly and were delivered quickly. Also bonus as the t shirts were a bargain :D"
"Fantastic quality clothing where you definitely get what you're paying for. Saying That, I bought in a sale and have not picked up designer clothing that cheaply before. The packaging was great and my new coat is priceless. Thank you and I will shop their again ."
"Great fast service"
"I recently bought a napapijri jacket which came with one pocket on the front no other pockets but otherwise a brilliant jacket which needs more pockets to keep you warm"
"Good service. products delivered when said they would. Stock good products. Happy with service I have received"
"Hi am from malaysia..i want to share my experience using mainline wear: Excellent and good customer services."
"Very good communication system, fast and effective delivery"
"Great service and speedy delivery."
"Fantastic high end quality, Decent prices, Fantastic delivery times! cant say no more"
"Really good quality and range of clothes at reasonable prices."
"Sales items very good value and quick delivery"
"Goods arrived on time as always"
Mainline Menswear is rated 3.47 based on 45 reviews