Mainline Menswear Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Mainline Menswear
2PM
2PM

Tell us how Mainline Menswear made you happy

"Disgusted!!! On 24 November 2017 I ordered a pack of boxer shorts for £26. Eight days later they had not arrived although the money had gone out of my bank on the 27th. So I rang today, 2nd December and spoke to a customer services woman. She says she emailed me on the 24 November, the day I ordered them, to tell me they were out of stock. I never received the email and why, if they were out of stock, did they take my money? I now have to wait seven days (because its a weekend) for my money to be refunded. What would have happened to my money if I hadn't queried this? The woman told me that sooner or later I would have got in touch. So this company took money from my bank account for goods they knew they could not supply. FRAUD OR WHAT? Be careful!!"
Are you Mainline Menswear? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Mainline Menswear is rated 3.86 based on 37 reviews