Mainline Menswear Reviews

07AM
7AM

Tell us how Mainline Menswear made you happy

Telephone
"Hi, here it goes my review. I was looking for a technical sky feathers jacket so I found a good bargainin their shop (440£ full price, 50% discounted) I thought I was dreaming so I have to check google for positive references before i order. After I found all the bad reviews here I was seriously on a doubt because I didnt wanted them to took my money, send the wrong item (or fake) or whatever the people is saying here. At the end I decided to "take the risk" and order the jacket after one employee confirmed me via chat that they have stock available in my size of the requested jacket. 24h later I have recieved the goods (express delivery to Spain). The jacket is simply the best, thank you very much for everything. 10/10"
Are you Mainline Menswear? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"SENT OUT WRONG ITEM AND REFUSED TO RETURN IT! ORDERED BOXERS RECEIVED CLASSIC TRUNKS INVOICE SAYS BOXERS BOX SAYS CLASSIC TRUNKS UNSURE WHAT WORLD YOUR FROM BUT IN THIS ONE THEY ARE NOT THE SAME ITEM. FESS UP AND TAKE OWNERSHIP, BUT BASED ON ALL OTHER REVIEWS IT SEEM LIKE ITS YOUR DEFAULT ATTITUDE WITH ALL YOUR CUSTOMERS."
"Placed an order 1 week ago with next day delivery only to be told today that the item is out of stock! 6 whole days later! I’d rate them zero if I could! Awful service"
"False Advertsing - Rude Staff - Low Standards False Next Day Delivery Adverts - Low Standards - Rude Staff - Stay Away I placed an order with them today morning (Order Number: 3770480). Didn't receive an email to confirm that they have received my order. My order was worth over £200 and came up as free Next Day delivery. I still haven't received my confirmation email. I rang them to check and they have advised me that the Disclaimer on their website states that they are very busy and require 2-3 days to dispatch the orders. So the next day delivery they advertise is a joke. The woman I spoke to over the phone was very rude, defensive and overall ill-mannered. It used to be a decent business but not any more. They are over-advertising, not able to cope with the orders they are receiving. I would strongly advise everyone to stay away from them or you might end up being on phone to them many times and not receive anything after all. If the owner of the business is reading this: Pull up your socks mate. You are letting your customers down. Why accept so many orders if you can't handle them. Train your staff and explain that it's customers who buy items, pay and that's how they get paid. That way they might speak to the customers in a better tone."
"Sold me faulty shirt not to be trusted"
"Joke shop stay well clear of them there is a lot more online retailers that are better and have more class payed £80 for a hugo boss jumper first item av ad from hugo boss and the last poor quality very thin and flimsy jumper mainline menswear have the cheek to stick £4 postage on when most retailers it's free postage over £40 also had to pay £4 to send back this is how they make more money of postage mainline menswear stay clear of them"
"Happy with the items purchased although delivery service was very poor. Just left outside so everyone walking past could easily see, lucky not to be taken."
"Amazing range to choose from, some good prices and next day/Saturday delivery is so handy!"
"Great online shopping and always great quality."
"So after drafting up my letter to trading standards today I am hoping that finally after reading through 100's of reviews on the same issue I have had that something will be done, Also feel that watchdog would be extremely interested in the way that you advertise your goods! So I paid £90 for your Armarni Lounge tracksuit the one in the picture which looks like a tracksuit the one on your advert with the trainers in it? And was stunned when a pair of very thin Armarni pajamas arrived.. on the label was marked Armarni Pajamas. Is there a reason why the label states what the item actually is but your advert does not? I can see clearly 100's of customer making review on the same problem but have you changed the listing? No is the answer. When contacting your returns department today I was told I would be charged £3.99 to return even after you have waited my time by trying to con me out of my own money and it wasn't until i spoke to your supervisor who advised well actually were getting alot of complaint about this item so we can return for free. if this was my company ands I was receiving bad press bad reviews and a very bad reputation for ripping off customers I would amend the listings immediately but of course you wont because this is the way you want to do business. #conartists #watchdog #tradingstandards"
"Hopefully my parcel will arrive tomorrow but have serious concerns with delivery company mainline are using probably be the last time i use Mainline sorry Mainline but allot of people have had serious problems i only shop online with companies who use Royal mail or DPD they give a one hour window for delivery and i now have to look forward to a day sitting in waiting...i should have checked before ordering..."
"Quick, easy, good prices"
"Quick service and very happy with the product I received. Good quality at a good price"
"Good stuff good price"
"Very badly trained staff, don't deal with the problems they have created, very poor customer services. Unreliable delivery, and do not care or do anything about it. Blames everyone else for there mistakes including the customer, seriously avoid, same products are available elsewhere, from a lot better outlets, how care about there customers"
"Brilliant designer clothing always happy to shop with them"
"quality brands at a very good price, frequent sales and offers.. delivery of the items was very quick, i returned one item for exchange it was replaced within 48hrs. i would highly recommend shopping with this online store"
"Charge £150 pound deleivery tax on goods work £270 Complete shambles of a company Avoid"
"Fast delivery quality brands at very low cost"
"I ordered 2 things from Mainline menswear. Unfortunately the jacket I ordered did not fit properly and I wasn't 100% on the jacket in person. I returned it & was fully refunded inside of a week. My T shirts all fit perfectly and were delivered quickly. Also bonus as the t shirts were a bargain :D"
Mainline Menswear is rated 3.52 based on 44 reviews