Mainline Menswear Reviews

5PM
5PM

Tell us how Mainline Menswear made you happy

Telephone
"Amazing range to choose from, some good prices and next day/Saturday delivery is so handy!"
Are you Mainline Menswear? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great online shopping and always great quality."
"So after drafting up my letter to trading standards today I am hoping that finally after reading through 100's of reviews on the same issue I have had that something will be done, Also feel that watchdog would be extremely interested in the way that you advertise your goods! So I paid £90 for your Armarni Lounge tracksuit the one in the picture which looks like a tracksuit the one on your advert with the trainers in it? And was stunned when a pair of very thin Armarni pajamas arrived.. on the label was marked Armarni Pajamas. Is there a reason why the label states what the item actually is but your advert does not? I can see clearly 100's of customer making review on the same problem but have you changed the listing? No is the answer. When contacting your returns department today I was told I would be charged £3.99 to return even after you have waited my time by trying to con me out of my own money and it wasn't until i spoke to your supervisor who advised well actually were getting alot of complaint about this item so we can return for free. if this was my company ands I was receiving bad press bad reviews and a very bad reputation for ripping off customers I would amend the listings immediately but of course you wont because this is the way you want to do business. #conartists #watchdog #tradingstandards"
"Hopefully my parcel will arrive tomorrow but have serious concerns with delivery company mainline are using probably be the last time i use Mainline sorry Mainline but allot of people have had serious problems i only shop online with companies who use Royal mail or DPD they give a one hour window for delivery and i now have to look forward to a day sitting in waiting...i should have checked before ordering..."
"Quick, easy, good prices"
"Quick service and very happy with the product I received. Good quality at a good price"
"Good stuff good price"
"Very badly trained staff, don't deal with the problems they have created, very poor customer services. Unreliable delivery, and do not care or do anything about it. Blames everyone else for there mistakes including the customer, seriously avoid, same products are available elsewhere, from a lot better outlets, how care about there customers"
"Brilliant designer clothing always happy to shop with them"
"quality brands at a very good price, frequent sales and offers.. delivery of the items was very quick, i returned one item for exchange it was replaced within 48hrs. i would highly recommend shopping with this online store"
"Charge £150 pound deleivery tax on goods work £270 Complete shambles of a company Avoid"
"Fast delivery quality brands at very low cost"
"I ordered 2 things from Mainline menswear. Unfortunately the jacket I ordered did not fit properly and I wasn't 100% on the jacket in person. I returned it & was fully refunded inside of a week. My T shirts all fit perfectly and were delivered quickly. Also bonus as the t shirts were a bargain :D"
"Fantastic quality clothing where you definitely get what you're paying for. Saying That, I bought in a sale and have not picked up designer clothing that cheaply before. The packaging was great and my new coat is priceless. Thank you and I will shop their again ."
"Website very easily accessible and comfortable to use. Description of product very clear and understandable. True as stated on the website. Prompt and fast delivery."
"Great fast service"
"Disgusted!!! On 24 November 2017 I ordered a pack of boxer shorts for £26. Eight days later they had not arrived although the money had gone out of my bank on the 27th. So I rang today, 2nd December and spoke to a customer services woman. She says she emailed me on the 24 November, the day I ordered them, to tell me they were out of stock. I never received the email and why, if they were out of stock, did they take my money? I now have to wait seven days (because its a weekend) for my money to be refunded. What would have happened to my money if I hadn't queried this? The woman told me that sooner or later I would have got in touch. So this company took money from my bank account for goods they knew they could not supply. FRAUD OR WHAT? Be careful!!"
Mainline Menswear is rated 3.86 based on 37 reviews