iD Mobile Reviews

5% of reviewers recommend iD Mobile
Telephone, Live Chat

How would you rate iD Mobile ?

"Having problems and can’t help me in store. Called customer services who still couldn’t solve my problem so I am at a loss as what I can do. Going to cancel I’d and go elsewhere."
"Worse of the worse company I've come across my life, rude and fraduster of a company, avoid at all costs"
"Poor customer service. Had 2 mobile accounts, never ever have I dealt with a company as poor as this! Still trying to charge for an account that has been inactive for almost a year!"
"Using them for a few months now. I have had issues with them but their customer service makes up for these issues. Che the person that served me over the phone was exceptional. He changed my plan, got me a better deal and I went back on to the network as I initially cancelled my contract. Thanks Che"
"I was pushed into a sim plan at two years ago and they have been draining me dry ever since. I had an anxiety disorder of which I told the man, so as to let him know why I would nod instead of give a full sentence answer because speaking in public made me feel like I wanted to throw up. He accpeted this and proceeded to push me into a sim plan I did not (and never did) need. I was so flustered I started having a panic attack on the shop floor and he calmed me down (little to my knowledge he had already put through the order for the sim plan as he had my details because I was also there buying a cheap phone.). I did not (and never have had) the money to pay £6 a month for TWO YEARS. And they give you no way of leaving the contract (unless you want to pay the full price of staying int he contract??) I was finally ale to cancel it today as the standing charge of quitting was now just £8.48, but it took me 30 minutes on the phone to do this, and was told they could not send me any confirmation of what was going on!!! I had to email someone else and wait for their reply to see if I am ALLOWED to receive a confirmation email of my account being cancelled. Absolute rubbish. Don't ever enter a contract with them."
"Been using them for over 2 years now. Never had a problem with them. Great deals when upgrading even with SIM only plans."
"Did not send me a sim card with my phone i couldnt use it and when I phoned them they said that they will send me one I never received anything, poor customer service i am still paying now for something i cannot use. PLEASE AVOID this company"
"No signal in my home. Never had this with any other network. Receiving or sending texts or making or receiving calls thus impossible. Poor signal everywhere else."
"Too many 'dead' areas. Wife had heart attack and no service at Hospital except at the main entrance. Doro phone useless. Losses charge in hours. The whole system is not what we wanted and we would like to leave this contract. Cannot trust this to work in an emergency when we holiday in The Lakes. Really sold a pup on this one."
"No service in most areas,poor call quality and no calls received unless you are at home"
"No, I mean NO reception in my home, despite the fact that Three (direct) users get reception ok. Customer service non existent, on line chats frustrating, pin numbers allocated to me not accepted on the system. AVOID AT ALL COSTS"
"Avoid at all costs. Had a scary situation the other day when a random guy in street passed out. I tried to phone an ambulance but ID signal so poor operator could not hear me, even after turning my phone down to 3G cowboy company fortunately passer bye phoned 999 or poor fella could have died avoid ID their a scam"
"Changed job and asked if I could change my direct debit date, like you can do with any other company. Was told I can't do it and would have to pay through the app. Get bombarded with reminders every month to the point of harassment. I put my usage cap at £5, received a hassling call saying I was due them £59 today. When I said I had capped my limit the guy basically made me out to be lying. In disgust I went out and got a three payg sim, even though I still have a year to run on my contract as I don't trust these cowboys not to over charge me again. Customer service is by far the worst I have experienced in 20 plus years owning a mobile. Rude, patronising and pathetic. Steer well clear of this rip off company. Can't wait till my contract is finished with them. Good riddance."
"woeful customer service. "computer says no""
"Terrible, awful and disgusting customer service. Woeful coverage, data allowances that mysteriously 'run out' well short of prediction and a truly hideous customer service experience, be prepared to have your sanity tested if you enter into any kind of contract with these people. Try and hold this excuse for a mobile provider to account and you will be diverted to a nightmarish world of mutant call centre operatives based in South Africa (SA) who can barely speak english, let alone come to any kind of sensible, satisfactory conclusion. If you dispute anything said in a previous call centre conversation you have to pay £25.00 to listen to YOUR OWN conversation... This company is the lowest of the low as far mobile utility is concerned. Even the parent company Carphone Warehouse are embarrassed to be associated with them. A visit to a Carphone Warehouse shop with any kind of ID mobile issue with have the 'consultants' denying all knowledge of company parentage and running for cover. If you do make the mistake of signing up with them you will be overcharged at every given opportunity. Do not be tempted by the advertised low prices and look elsewhere. A score of -5 would be much more appropriate."
"The worst company in the world. Don't ever take a contract with them. They've affected my credit history through their own mistakes and customer neglect."
"I Cancelled my Paygo monthly contract on the 8 November 2017. this week I received an email from a debt collection agency demanding £50 I then contact ID who say that the contract was closed on the 8 of January and I have to pay 2 months connection I then said well who has been paying my bill till January its not come from me so now they are trying to find the phone recording from November and I am now expecting a call from them we will see? there account system is absolutely appalling and they are very slow at understanding what you say KEEP AWAY."
"I wish there were minus stars to give this company. I ordered a sim in August, they took all my details. Sim never arrived, but they started charging me and took money out of my account. Complained and they refunded me, but they would not cancel the contract. Only way to cancel the contract was by speaking to Retentions. But when you try to speak to Retentions, you are put on hold. Having spent best part of 2 hours holding, I wrote to them. Reply to say they will respond within 2 days. Nothing. I spoke to my bank and cancelled the direct debit. So now they have me marked with the Credit Agencies as a bad debtor and I have "Defaulted". Worst communications company ever! Worst customer services. Only interested in grabbing your money and running. Very surprised as they are part of Car phone warehouse. I am now in process of take matter further to clear my name as it is messing up any Credit I apply for. DO NOT USE THEM FOR ANYTHING. Steer clear."
"Update from previous email! Called into Carphone warehouse in Currys in Newry, spoke to David who was very helpful and understanding 10 out of 10 for Customer Service skills David. I rang ID customer service to ask if they could change my dads number hoping that this would stop the numerous nuisance calls received every day. Their suggestion was to get a crime number or pay £ 25, unbelievable, they want me to waste PSNI time to register a crime number. Reza if you are a manager, please act like one and use your discretion. Talked to both you and Jocelyn, felt like I was talking to a machine, absolutely no help whatsoever, please attend a course on providing an acceptable Customer Service, your skills in my opinion are disgraceful."
"No coverage at my address due to misselling. They have agreed to waive contract but I now have a bill for £159.71 and no-one who can exchange emails in English can tell me if this will be taken by direct debit"
iD Mobile is rated 1.27 based on 37 reviews