Holland & Barrett International Reviews

59% of reviewers recommend Holland & Barrett International
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Holland & Barrett International made you happy

"A few weeks ago, I bought some pistachios from the pick and mix section in the Guildford store. I started eating them later the same day and noticed something moving in the bag from the corner of my eye. There were a number of small insects in the bag so I put everything in a glass jar, called the shop and returned with the jar the next day. I'd also called the local Council environmental department and took the jar to them after visiting the shop for a refund. When I got to the shop, there was only one employee who didn't seem very bothered at all, saying that she was moving to another branch anyway. She just shrugged her shoulders and said they were fruit flies and it had happened before and gave me a refund but no apology or sign of concern. The Council officer on the other hand was very helpful, went straight to inspect the store and sent Holland & Barrett the sample for their entomologist to investigate. To be fair H&B had cleared and cleaned the area when the inspector went to see them (day after I bought the goods and called the shop). Today, the inspector called me back and reported the beetles were merchant grain beetles and no other complaint had been received from H& B customers. I had given my details to the inspector and consented for H&B to get in contact directly but to date, I have heard nothing not even an apology. Needless to say, I will not use the pick and mix again and would urge everyone to be careful when buying in that way. H&B do have good products and the shop looks nice but I am very disappointed with their customer service and I have a feeling that their employees are not always treated very well by the company."
Are you Holland & Barrett International? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Ordered items, a week later received email saying item out of stock."
"I ordered my stuff and chose click and collect. I was planning on going to the shops and picking up a few different orders on the same day. On the day, I was notified that the parcel was on its way to the shop as I had planned, so far so good. I then went to the shopping centre and continued tracking it while I was there (yodel deliver it to the store and you can track the progress). For some reason, instead of delivering it, the delivery driver said "sorry we missed you, we've left you a calling card". As it was being delivered to the shop I was perplexed by this, and at first just brushed it off as some sort of technology error. I went into the shop and asked if my parcel was there, it wasn't. The lady at the till told me they hadn't had an order come in yet and she would call my mobile when they did. Now I was thinking that the driver just couldn't be bothered to deliver it... As I made a special trip out to collect my orders that day, I really didn't want to have to come back. So I went onto yodels website and started a live chat, they were very unhelpful and would not provide me any explanation or help, eventually after being told to come back and chat to them the next morning, I got the delivery rearranged to be sent to my house sometime in the coming week (still remains to be seen if this will actually happen). I also sent a thorough email to Holland and Barrett explaining what had happened and asking them to help me fix the issue (I'm not sure why it fell to me to try and rearrange delivery when it was supposed to be a click and collect in-store delivery that should, in my opinion, be handled by Holland and Barrett). I received no notification from Holland and Barrett that the parcel had been delayed in any way on the day, in fact I have heard nothing at all from them since they told me my parcel would be delivered that day! After choosing click and collect as I felt it was the easiest and most convenient option for me, I feel stressed and not happy at all, and I don't have my order! I feel that the whole situation should have been handled differently by Holland and Barrett, they should be in charge of in-store deliveries and should communicate much better with their customers to let them know what's happening. It shouldn't be my responsibility to sort this out but as they hand the tracking over to you you feel you must. Overall very unhappy with the customer service received from both companies."
"well it was the lack of Customer service in the Holland and Barrett Shop in Monaghan on Saturday; the staff member was sitting down chatting away on the phone and didnt move to serve me when I came in; Surprise...saw me and didnt acknowledge: I eventually said oh forget it."
"the mauka honey you sell Manuka Doctor Active Manuka Honey 20+ £28.99 .this seems fake it does not have a UMF rating. So I don't see the benefits of having this. Why do you fool customers?"
Holland & Barrett International is rated 3.38 based on 202 reviews