Holland & Barrett International Customer Service Reviews

Holland & Barrett International have a Customer Service Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Customer Service - Good

70.15%
Industry Average
" Been to MacArthur Glen York store today to ask advice on CBC oil, assistant knew very little if anything about the product and was more bothered about the guy one get one half price offer. She was off hand and all she told me was they sell it to peop!e taking morphine so it all be ok. Assistant on till no better , no smile no thankyou.. Customer service appalling ,will definitely not use this store again. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent advice on products and great service. "
posted 2 months ago - Kenneth Graham
" It was nice to be sent an offer of 15% off if I purchased over £15 worth of goods. I love their Fennel Tea bags so stocked up on those as well as sunflower seeds and pine nuts. The click and collect service was very good and I was able to collect the goods from my local store. Quality of goods and staff customer service is always top notch. "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" Always fantastic products and services "
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous
" Really prompt shipping and easy to use website, never had any complaints about the service products are always good. "
posted 11 months ago - Anonymous
" Prompt service and quality products. Very happy. "
posted 11 months ago - Jacqueline Forrest
" Website is extremely easy to use. Each delivery was well packaged and prompt. Provided good up dates on orders. I use this service when ordering heavy or bulky items that I would not be able to carry from the shop. Their special offers are reäonable and they have items that are not readily available. I have used them a couple of times and am very happy "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Good service fast delivery very pleased thanks. "
posted 1 year ago - Neil Pearce
" Good range of products, at affordable prices (especially when the penny sale is on!). Quick delivery and great customer service. Highly recommended! "
posted 1 year ago - Jill Merrett
" Our local shop is always full of lovely products. Shelves are tidy and all the goods are labelled properly. Customer service is brilliant. It is not a cheap store but H&B has always promotions on, so I tend to buy my favourite goods when they are on sale. "
posted 1 year ago - Monika Hili
Holland & Barrett International
Write your review on
Holland & Barrett International

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access