Holland & Barrett International Reviews

C-

Customer Service - Average

56.82%
Industry Average
I am very disappointed with the service provided by Holland and Barrett.
posted 1 month ago - Netsy
A really bad customer service who doesn't care about their customers and uses a lot of terrible delivery company, I strongly recommend not to use this delivery as it will RUIN YOUR Day waiting
posted 2 months ago - Jack16
After numerous attempts to get a response from customer service re a large number of disappearing reward points I left a review on Trustpilot. H+B then contacted me- but did not answer my query, nor provide me with the requested complaint escalation procedure- a brazen attempt to look good on Trustpilot but do nothing. This firm is untrustworthy, dishonest and disingenuous- spend your money elsewhere
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
Order number:- 1050054874 It’s been over 2 weeks not received my order nor refund. Horrible and nasty customers service, really snobbish and made all false complaints. Don’t buy anything from them online, they are not reliable and if you put complaint officially they would ignore your mails. Just stay away from them.
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
posted 4 months ago - Dushyant Kohli
Been to MacArthur Glen York store today to ask advice on CBC oil, assistant knew very little if anything about the product and was more bothered about the guy one get one half price offer. She was off hand and all she told me was they sell it to peop!e taking morphine so it all be ok. Assistant on till no better , no smile no thankyou.. Customer service appalling ,will definitely not use this store again.
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
Despicable service from a called - manager at the Holland and Barrett Edgware Road - London W2 - Is is staggering that someone from such so-called position, not only can misuse his "power" but also lacking an ethical standard.
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
60 days waiting and order still not delivered!!! 60 days ago (!!!) I have placed order # 0953452477 and it has still not been delivered!!! Is this a bad joke or something ?! The Holland and Barrett website today shows as delivery day 4th May May (that is 2 weeks ago!), their customer service refuses to give me an update on delivery and I need the products immediately.
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
Take note H&B it is no good having quality products but a poor service.
posted 11 months ago - Michael
Their customer services take forever to reply, are rude, unhelpful and just a pain to sort anything with.
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous