Dunelm Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Dunelm

How would you rate Dunelm?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

125 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
sharon dennis

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Dunelm in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Sharon Dennis
Verified Reviewer
"HI THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!!! 0rdered wall unit 28.12.17....meant to arrive on 11.1 18'damaged in transit.i had to contact them for refund.....still waiting 23.2.18..spoke to different advisors each day at customer services.got told different things,,,had to contact bank for details of the transaction...dont trust you..in the meantime ordered another wall unit took £289.00 out my account..meant to arrive 23.02.18 guess what damaged in transit.....going to cancel order had enough!!!! still ongoing about the last refund....its only been 2 weeks ..worst online shopping service ever!!!!!!!!!!"
Tracey Waller
"I placed an order through their click and collect service. Within an hour I had confirmation that the items were ready to collect instore. On arrival at the store the staff were pleasant and quick to get my order and even emailed me a copy of the reciept so I don't need to worry about loosing it if I have any issues. Don't think I'll need it though as I'm really happy with my puchase so far"
Mrs J Lamb
"I ordered bedding and curtains which were as expected. The delivery time was excellent"
"I shop quite a lot in Dunelm. More so recently after moving house. everything i buy is good quality. What i do want to mention is a member of staff at Dunelm. She works in the cafe in the Mansfield Dunelm. I go to Mansfield every Thursday to see my daughter and granddaughter. I live in the midlands so have an hour and half journey there. I go into the Dunelm cafe for my lunch. The lady I want to mention is Mary. She is a breath of fresh air! So friendly and polite. Always willing to help anyone. Takes food to anyone elderly. All the staff are lovely I do have to say, nothing is too much trouble. I look forward to my lunch there every week, thank you Dunelm staff. And a big thank you to Mary!"
Sam
"Excellent delivery, I got a phone call on the morning to say the 1 hour time slot."
"I have never worked for a company that cares as less about their staff as they do the customer. Management here is an ABSOLUTE joke, managers couldn't care a less about the customer or the staff. The staff turn over is ridiculous!5 people have left this week!!! The policies the company has set in place are not productive and overall time consuming. The only people who get anywhere in the company seem to be people who are willing to insert their nose as far up managements ar*e as humanely possible or back stab there way up the chain. An example the recent job positions that came up, a student who got an interview, bear in mind this is her first ever job, got offered an interview for a higher role. Other colleagues with VAST experience of the company and outstanding CV who have lots of experience, even of managing didn;t even get offered an interview. On the grounds of that there were colleagues more experienced???? What, a ball girl for man city whos no experience???? It's an absolute shambles!!! If you like being treated like a school child with more rules than strange ways, then this is the job for you!!!!"
Hannah Guest
"Online order of our settee was easy. I was kept up to date on the delivery date and time and it arrived when planned."
Mr P Sullivan
Verified Reviewer
"We placed an order for £177 and waiting in for 2 days for delivery,it was due to be delivered by Hermes and it didn't arrive.we rang Dunelm to find out where the parcel was we were told it had been returned to them.The girl on the phone was clearly doing two things at once she was very unhelpful and not bothered.If you has a company are happy to lose that money which your customer service wasn't happy to try and resolve for us , we will take our buissness elsewhere ,"
"The atmosphere the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff"
Mr Ishfaq Akram
"Staff at the Slough, Dunelm store are very friendly and have a great level of customer service."
Caroline Davenport
"Good quality and delivery. But website keeps crashing and may put people off"
Caroline Davenport
"Good quality and delivery. But website keeps crashing and may put people off"
Sophie James
"Wide range of products, helpful and intelligent staff"
"I was happy to leave the store as the check-out system is long and in no way in keeping with a well-known store like"
Mostyn W Reed
"Products.."
"Very clean tidy store. The member of staff in the rug department was very busy as there was a sale on but he was still very helpful, pleasant and polite. The member of staff at the checkout was also very helpful and had time for us even though it was very busy."
Christine Albrecht
Unverified Reviewer
"Stockport store We were served by Lauren m her customer service was excellent, she is very helpful with an issue we had well mannered and very polite. Would definitely return to the store again"
"I don’t even give denelm one star the way they have treated me! Ordered sidmouth furniture 9 days ago had message saying they was delivering both items on Thursday 18th January 2018! We spent all week painting our living room and even put new wood floor down ready for this furniture, and even got rid of our old furniture, then had a message on the day of delivery that they only got sideboard but no tv stand so I cancelled the order! And they said they was sorry for our inconvenience and offered us an extra 10 % of and give us a case number! So today which is Friday 19th I rung denelm with a new order for furniture after being on phone for half a hour told them which furniture I wanted lady on phone said I have to transfer you because my computer would let me order this furniture! Then someone else came on phone and said I’m so sorry but all the furniture had to go back to the supplier! What a load of rubbish I’m so upset about this and I will be taking it further! Buyers beware of this shop!"
Carole Springthorpe
"Always helpful, and smiley and go further to help."
Frances
"Very easy ordering prompt service when collecting purchases"
Dunelm is rated 3.79 based on 125 reviews