Wren Kitchens Reviews

Wren Kitchens 5 star review on 31st August 2020
Wren Kitchens 5 star review on 30th August 2020
Wren Kitchens 5 star review on 29th August 2020
good quality kitchen
Ordered my new Wren kitchen back in March just a few weeks before lockdown, so had to wait many months before fitting it. Very happy though - units are well made, instructions for self-fitting are faily clear and the quartz worktops finish the whole thing off perfectly.

Leanne at the Sheffield branch was great when helping me design and specify my kitchen and Wren customer services dealt with the two damaged panels without issue, having replacements out to me the same week.

Overall I'm very happy with my new kitchen, now just waiting for a free weekend to do the tiling. Wouldn't (and haven't) hesitate to recommend a Wren kitchen to friends and family.

Dan Knight (33110875)
Wren Kitchens 5 star review on 30th October 2020
Had our kitchen from Wren and what a great service. Really well made and it looks fantastic. The kitchen designer was really helpful nothing was too much trouble.
Wren Kitchens 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Kenneth Innes

No hard sell, friendly team throughout. Delivery drivers were excellent. Nothing missing. would and have recommended to family. Great quality products and would buy wren again.

Order Number - 33329985
Having just fitted our new wren kitchen, we had an unfortunate accident and one of our door fronts got damaged.
We were unable to repair the door front with the repair kit that was supplied with the kitchen.
We contacted wren aftersales/service department to see if we could purchase a replacement.
Wren were absolutely fantastic and replaced the door front free of charge.
As with the original order wren were very professional and they despatched the replacement door front straight away and it was delivered within 5 days on time with the delivery driver contacting us the day before with a time slot and an hour before delivery on the day.
Its a shame other companies that we have used can't follow there example.
We have no problem in recommending wren to all our friends and family.
Thank you very much.
Everything we wished for, excellent service, nothing too much trouble, would highly recommend.
We went with Wren Kitchens in Cardiff and found them very professional and friendly, they catered to our budget and nothing was to much trouble even with covid19 our kitchen still arrived on time with everything there
Purchased an island for our new build kitchen and really pleased with product and service.
Ordered pre-assembled units and did it myself as was very straightforward and end-panels were correct width so just had to trim them to size using a very fine saw. Looks great and lifts kitchen from mundane to marvellous. Only slight negative is that the worktop easily stains, e.g. tea, coffee, cola are difficult to shift if you don't wipe them up straight away. The worktop we went with is the 22mm laminate which looks fantastic and has a great finish, but you can't use bleach on it so needs some serious elbow crease to shift stains and also show up greasy prints (price you pay for a lovely satin finish).
Finally finished the fitting of the kitchen after several problems with damaged parts and cooker hood.
We now have an ongoing problem with a faulty ceramic hob which was purchased through Wren Kitchens at the same time as part of the plan. We realise it’s down to Neff, the manufacturer to repair or replace this appliance but we have been bounced from one person to another trying to get the problem resolved which has now been going on for weeks Wren were very good replacing anything damaged before fitting but we seem to be going around in circles trying to resolve this latest difficulty.
After 2 visits from Neff to repair the appliance which was unsuccessful our patience is running out, we seem to be in the middle of an argument between Neff and Wren Kitchens.
Jordan in the Norwich showroom was very helpful, and answered my many questions.
After placing my order, I found the service from the showroom dropped, however, the after sales customer service were also helpful.

Upon taking delivery, I noticed I received a random sink, tap, and piece of worktop. After making a call to the customer service number, and being passed to two different people, I learnt that these are to use temporarily, while my quartz counter was made.
Please note Wren, here is a good example for staff training - it would have been extremely helpful if the sales person had notified me ahead to time about these additional items.
excellent from start to finish very professional no parts missing i had 2 cupboard doors chipped phoned customer service and they sent me the replacements the next day order number 33431027
Very pleased with our new Wren kitchen. From order to delivery and installation everything ran smoothly. and on time.
First class product, first class company.
We are absolutely delighted with our new Wren kitchen from the moment we walked into the showroom to the kitchen being fitted nothing was to much trouble, being alterations to design or size of units,the fitters were genuine guys very thorough and knowledgable always cleaned any mess, and very friendly. We would highly rare and recommend Wren Kitchens.
All round positive experience. Designed at Ayr showroom and delivery team very helpful throughout. Careful worktop installion - delighted!
Good choice of colours and styles to chose from. The process from start to finish was quick and easy once we had chosen the colour. Our kitchen ideas were soon showing on the screen for us to see, even in 3D. The plans provided not only show the layout, but clearly itemise every item that's needed, giving you the chance to check that nothings been missed before production or delivery.
The Delivery Team kept us updated from start of production to doorstep with ETA. We used our own fitter/carpenter who was very impressed with the quality of units and fixings.
We will certainly be recommending Wren's, our kitchen is good quality, affordable and looks great. Everybody we have spoken to at Wrens from Showroom to Customer Services have been polite, friendly and very helpful. Well done Wrens for a great service in this difficult time of Covid 19

Ref 33787834
They designer did a great job and we got our dream kitchen. We only had a small error which was quickly rectified by the fitter
Good quality kitchen let down by poor Customer Service. There was a delay with the wrong worktop being delivered which meant during lockdown we had no washing or washing up facilities for a number of days and upon completion an appliance which did not fit which took seven weeks and numerous e-mails before this was resolved. Order number 33040615.
We have had a great experience with Wren. Love the Stevenage showroom and therefore went back to design our new kitchen. They have been very supportive and helpful, the price also seem to be very reasonable with Wren matching with all high street competitors on both units and appliances. The delivery has been arranged around our suitability. We are days away from our dream kitchen to be installed and we are very excited to see everything done, but I am sure it will meet our expectations.
Order no 33535254.
I would recommend Wrens kitchens as they were very professional when I was looking to upgrade my kitchen, staff in store were very knowledgable and even allowed me to change items even after purchase was agreed. I was notified the day before delivery of a delivery time and they were on time. I used Wren approved fitters and they took great care with the installation and left my kitchen looking amazing. Would highly recommend them.
Excellent service from the staff at Wren particularly post kitchen installation when I changed my mind about a splash back.
Nothing was too much trouble and organised in a professional way just as before.
Wren Kitchens is rated 4.70 based on 3,177 reviews