Wren Kitchens Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Wren Kitchens

How would you rate Wren Kitchens ?

"Great kitchen great people .everything went smoothly and the fitter loved the quality of the product and very easy to work with."
"I bought the kitchen on end of March during the promotion, it's great deal as the appliance was free, I don't know until I pay. The designer are very good and look after me, I had revised the plan for 3 times until it's go ahead, my kitchen extension was delay until end of July, but no doubt of the quality of what I'd received, none to compare with others. I got so many compliment and the good colour of mix and match, only one things need to complaint is the quartz worktop, it's not 7 days to install, it will take 18days, due to my daughter's wedding is on the early Aug., I had to contact the customer service to cancel the quartz worktop and order locally,it was more expensive than Wren, but finally it's all done now, thank you Wren kitchen and will recommend to all friends and family."
"Wren designed the kitchen exactly how I wanted it , the service was great , didn’t mind when I changed or added items. Originally I has chosen Wren kitchen fitters and work tops but I then sourced them my self, I thought Wren may not like that but they was fine and adjusted the original cost of the kitchen immediately. Very happy with their service."
"V good quality units, go together well. Good plans given. Good service from branch and also h.o in response to requirements during installation"
"Love my new kitchen, very pleased. Excellent sieve and support."
"They will not take any responsibility for incorrect measurements and will not take into account where your plumbing, water mains come into your kitchen or electrical points are. Our planner placed a dishwasher over the stopcock without discussing it. The only reference to this in the installation notes was ‘water services will need rearranging to allow for DW’ as a novice I naively assumed this meant the extra plumbing added from the taps. Nope, my floor needed digging up and pipe work fully moving. The whole reason I chose a complany who offer home visits and design was for this support. Very upset at the extra expense, especially when we had made it clear we were on a budget as we have a 15 month old baby. Customer services told us that is clearly stated it is the customers responsibilty to check plans and measurements. And I was told that if I wasn’t confident I should have got my installer to do so. So basically pay someone to check their work?! I don’t actually understand what I paid for. Employ a good installer and buy it flat pack from B&Q. Same cupboards anyway from what I can make out. In addition: Parts missing. Wrong parts sent. Purchased unnecessary parts due to incorrect advice at planning meeting. Had to sign and pay deposit on the spot before being sent home to check the 24 page document."
"Well what can I say about wrens. Excellent showroom very good choice but after that can't say I'm impressed. We ordered our kitchen early March with a delivery date of 16th April. After reading contract it said I would be notified 1 week before delivery, so I rang up on 11th April about my order only to say they had not even started making it. I was absolutely fuming to think we had emptied our old kitchen with nothing left in it. Delivery date was then 20th April as they had to rush to do it. When it arrived on time they had sent different coloured parts of kitchen. What a nightmare it was and still is today still not completed and now it is 3rd August 2018. We wish we had never changed our kitchen or gone to B&Q for a much cheaper one after all the money we have spent. It has been very stressful and I certainly wouldn't recommend them, they don't deserve to have customers and treat them so bad."
"Planning was great. Installation was, and still is, awful. Installers were not up to the job. Still waiting for Wren to inspect, resolve and complete the kitchen after six weeks. Distraught. No functional kitchen for all that time and no dates for remedy, worktops or completion. So disappointed and frustrated."
"Cannot recommend Wren highly enough, every aspect from start to finish has been almost effortless. We starting renovating our entire house over a year ago and got a bit too excited and went to plan our kitchen last May. Our kitchen designer Graham Johnson at the Chelmsford store was extremely helpful and listened to all of our wants and needs for our new kitchen. He was very knowledgeable in all aspects of the design, and although he had to wait a year for us to be able to come back in to finalise the design due to various delays on our house, he wasn't pushy and nothing was too much trouble and even helped us tweak the final design to accommodate my highly annoying symmetry OCD :D. The free home measure was conducted efficiently by Mark Jones and he even left his number with us in case we needed to ask any questions about installation, which was very helpful as we were installing it in a new extension so needed to know the measurements for the wall brackets so we could put some fixings in before the plasterboard went up - a quick call and our question was answered straight away! Delivery was also seamless, everything arrived early on the day we had booked and it was all meticulously checked off and carried up our steep drive with absolutely no complaints from the team. We had one item that was incorrect and a panel that was unfortunately chipped when we started to install it but one phonecall to the customer service team and it was immediately rectified. Their communication is fantastic and we are kept up to date by email and text message at every stage. As we were going along with the installation we discovered another damaged panel and a piece of trim that wasn't long enough, but after getting back in touch with Bethany Campbell in the customer service team she again ordered a replacement for us in record time with no trouble at all. Highly recommend everyone at Wren and thank you for making my dream kitchen a reality!!"
"A nightmare from start (February ) to now finish not in sight yet! Still living with half a kitchen now and at least another 2/3 weeks before completion and then we get to snagging ! Regret stepping foot through the door"
"The kitchen we got was a good standard, and we got a good price. Delivery was fantastic, but on a customer service side I felt completely unsatisfied. Our designer helped us to plan the kitchen, but when we wanted to make little tweaks we were made to feel like we were being awkward. We'd priced kitchens with a competitor and tried to get the same plan but what we ended up with was a huge empty space where the other provider had a cupboard but wren said it wasn't possible. During our kitchen being fitted we soon realised that we did not have enough trim for around the wall cabinets, approx 500mm. We also had a panel left over and a plug that doesn't fit our sink. I have tried several times to contact our designer with no response. There has been zero aftercare, not even a phone call to check if everything was ok. It just feels like once they have your money they couldn't care less. I would never reccommend Wren to anyone, for so much money is expect atleast a little customer care."
"Purchased a kitchen from wrens and I must say that the service Was exceptional."
"Good kitchen designers and the kitchens are good value for money"
"Order number 28601608 - Good service, helpful in store, home visit service was great, very easy, kitchen is great quality, very happy and have recommended to family"
"Wren have been brilliant from the first visit right through to delivery. The kitchen isn’t installed as yet but faultless so far"
"I had an excellent experience from beginning to end. Design was fabulous and the few changes which needed to be made were done swiftly. The fitter was top-notch and very very helpful! No mess was left after the job was finished either from the old kitchen’s removal or from the packing from the new one. I am absolutely ecstatic with my new kitchen & family and friends have been impressed also."
"Right from the start of the consultation process through to the completed kitchen, Wren proved not only to be super professional but the build quality and fittings are as good as they come. Our seasoned Electrician even commented he hadn't seen such a well constructed kitchen in a very long time. We had one or two small faulty items but Wren didn't quibble and had replacement items out to us in a couple of days. Seriously our experience has been one that I will look back with joy. Doug Harding, Chobham."
"Excellent customer service from beginning to end! Highly recommended Wren if you are looking for a new kitchen. From the planning down to delivery everything was fab! Thanks Wren"
"the kitchen I got froim wren kitchens was every thing you cpould wish for it all went perfect from start to finish thanks again for a good job roger"
"Thrilled with my Wren kitchen. The quality and design is just what we were looking for. It was fun working with the designer to get the kitchen we wanted. The actual fitting was completed in a matter of days and the finishing touches, like the rounded ends on the cupboards, give it a quality finish. Have no hesitation in recommending."
Wren Kitchens is rated 4.47 based on 587 reviews