Wren Kitchens Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Wren Kitchens

How would you rate Wren Kitchens?

"Love my new kitchen!! Fitters were very good !!"
Sara Guevara
Verified Reviewer
"I love the design and the quality of my new kitchen. Customer service was excellent, I had no problems at all."
"Great service and a very good product. the sales people are very good and help you through the process step by step"
"They don't want to know when something goes wrong."
"The quality and choice of the kitchen and other products was wide in the showroom. The price was reasonable too. I loved the 3D kitchen design, it really brought the new kitchen to life. The kitchen was delivered professionally and in perfect condition. Overall, the knowledge and helpfulness of the designers was excellent."
"Navneeta was very helpful and very professional and explained everything very clearly"
"Navneeta was very helpful and explained everything very clearly"
"Kitchen it self very good. Fitters not so good."
"The best thing about Wren is the way that our kitchen has come together and looks really great. We had some ideas and the salesperson offered us some solutions but was never pushy in selling extras or things that we didn't really want. There's a world of choice there, every colour and layout that you can imagine, so it's useful to have someone to help guide you through it all. The kitchen came on time and we just had a couple of little (understandable) problems, both of which were settled quickly and amicably by the helpful staff at the call centre. The kitchen looks really great, and 6 months or so down the line looks as good as new, so I suspect that the quality is as good as they claim. Everyone who has seen it has been really impressed and I've happily recommended Wren Kitchens to all of them."
Gavin Fotheringham
Verified Reviewer
"There kitchens were good quality but there customer service could be improved, it took 5 months to get parts replaced and my missing parts and was only resolved as I went I to the shop not due to the numerous emails or phone calls"
Vanessa Wilcock
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic kitchen , expert kitchen fitters and fantastic prices"
"All I have to say very friendly helpful excellent from start To finish no problems whatsoever you can’t go wrong with wren."
"Having a good kitchen fitter helps.kitchen looks goog too."
"We had our kitchen installed about 9 months ago and from the ordering to the installation everything went without a hitch The staff at the showroom and the kitchen installation team were first class and I have nothing but praise for them The kitchen still looks first class and we have not had any complaints at all"
"GREAT SERVICE AND VERY GOOD QUALITY KITCHENS"
"Excellent service. Well made units will use again"
Karen Roberts
Verified Reviewer
"From start to finish could not of asked for a better service professional and helpful. Would definitely recommend Wren when thinking of purchasing a kitchen."
"Our kitchen is roughly 1 year old and we are very pleased with our purchase. Our salesman, Tom, was outstanding. He gave sound advice and went out of his way with cost saving ideas. The kitchen is good quality and well priced. Overall, very pleased."
"Really love my new kitchen, very good service and helpful. A few problems along the way but all was soon resolved. Thank you Wren Kitchens"
JC, Southport
Verified Reviewer
"My Wren kitchen was fitted about 7 months ago now and I am very happy with the result. The quality of the cabinets and the products including a quartz work top are excellent. I have had many complimentary comments on the beautiful design and the look of my kitchen and also surprise when I say it is a Wren kitchen (as it looks a very expensive kitchen) I would definitely recommend Wren Kitchens."
Wren Kitchens is rated 4.48 based on 455 reviews