Wren Kitchens Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Wren Kitchens

Tell us how Wren Kitchens made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"The wren operation is built on deceit. You can't get honest pricing info amongst 'special offers' , they tut and huff when you stick to a budget, when your eyes pop out at the eventual price -way more than you expected- you get the silly double-glazing 'i'll see if my manager can do a special deal' patter. I got a better kitchen from ikea, with more units and appliances, for half the price. This genuine review won't last long because wren put more effort into shutting bad reviews down than sorting out their questionable practises."
"Wren kitchens are very professional and courteous in all their dealings from start to completion. They text and email you every step of the way and their installers are very clean, tidy and efficient. I tell all my friends what a good, efficient company and best priced kitchen installer that they are."
"Poor customer service kitchen arrived with missing parts. wrong measurements was taken. I had to customised the kitchen... do Not walk in to wren kitchen.. Very deceiving..."
"I have lost patience from start to finish with Wren. Product is fantastic, delivery, missing parts and after sales service is appalling. Please do not use them, you will regret it like I have. Especially the Aylesford store. Rude and arrogant staff with no acceptance of wrong doing."
"The showroom was fantastic with a comprhensive display area. The sales assistant / designer was extremely helpful and sat patiently through a number of design amendments with us over several visits. The kitchen was delivered with units fully assembled in around 10 days and fitted by our own fitter. We are very happy with the result and the price was competitive."
"Very happy with the process from design to completion with no problems at all. WOuld not hesitate to recommend Wren to anyone else."
"So happy with our Wren Kitchen. We went to the Lincoln store. Our designer was Chelsey. She was amazing. Delivery was smooth and well packed. And our dream kitchen is in and looks amazing. So happy."
"Very happy - great service from initial planning though to delivery. Communication very good, especially delivery times. Great product now installed (own installer) high quality and good attention to detail. Would recommend whole heartedly. Order number: 30311654"
"HOR-WREN-DOUS COMPANY. AWFUL QUALITY, AWFUL INSTALLATION, AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE, AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL. STAY AWAY FROM WREN KITCHENS Shocking from the start. We had our dream kitchen fitted in October 2017 and we are still waiting for wren to get it right. Quality of fit was awful we,ve had four different fitting teams trying to get it right all have failed, incompetence the only consistency.We’ve had the doors and drawers replaced over and over again due to poor quailty of product. They promise deliver dates and fail due to quality issues and when they do deliver its the same rubbish again. Infinity plus shaker style in Gloss white painted finish some doors are both gloss and Matt on the same door, some have orange peel effect, there’s burnishing like markets on doors, contamination/dirt under the paint. Doors bowed, doors clashing with other doors when opening and closing, drawers clashing with other when opening, drawers not closing fully. The list is endless. In summary, wren kitchens are rubbish and the furniture ombudsman are equally as incompetent"
"Visited the showroom at Gateshead Team Valley and very impressed with the lay out. A great variety of kitchen units, doors and accessories to pick from and very good quality. After placing an order the units were delivered on the day and installed by an excellent fitter. The empty packaging was picked up (had to pay extra for) by a waste removal firm who came between the times arranged. The kitchen is now finished and LOVE IT! Judith Edwards order no.30712862"
"Good quality, good price and a good selection. My kitchen looks brilliant and the corner larder unit is well worth the expense, every kitchen should have one."
"We found them a very good company to deal with. They did everything they said they would to a very high standard. We are very happy with the result."
"My husband and I have nothing but praise for wren kitchens, from walking into the showroom in Hull to getting our beautiful kitchen fitted, No hassles No stress just a beautiful fitted kitchen . Thank you 😊"
"Very happy with my new kitchen. From design to fitting everything went smoothly. Had our kitchen designed at the staples store London and our designer Shaf was amazing, best customer service we have ever received- she was on hand through it all and really listened to our needs and wants! Wren themselves were very quick and efficient and I was very sceptical when reading some reviews but very happy I had a lovely smooth process!"
"Great service when planning and designing my kitchen including use of the Virtual Reality room in Hull. Holly, my designer, was really committed to making sure I got the very best kitchen. The range beats every other company going and the finishing touches like grey (lava) cabinets mean no nasty visible white on show behind door edges. It was reasonably priced too. The delivery arrived on time and the drivers were really polite and helpful. When I needed to report snags the issues were dealt with quickly and replacements ordered and delivered straight away without question."
"Wren Kitchens have been absolutely fantastic from start to finish. From the initial design concepts by Shannon, of the Cribbs Bristol Branch, to the installation by their fantastic fitters Alan and John, it really has been a dream all the way through and we now have a beautiful new kitchen. Thank you Wren, I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending you."
"We had a very good experience with wren. The only thing I can complain about was the service in the show room. This was slow and even though there was a lot of sales man, they didn’t seem to come and serve it was almost as if you had to wait for a certain one. Also if your rep was off know one could get your details up. There was one but he was off too. How ever from there everything went very well delivery came early on the day.The men were very quick and helpful. We had cause to call customer service and they were excellent. They dealt with us in a friendly quick efficient confident way. We were very impressed.Its a long time since we have had such a pleasant experience dealing with customer service. Well done and thank you. My wren kitchen looks lovely. June"
"From the moment we went into the store to the end of the installation, everything with Wren was perfect. Even after 16 different designs we finally completed our kitchen and placed our order (order number 30953656). Communication leading up to the delivery was superb and the installation guide sent just before delivery was extremely clear for our installers. On the day of the delivery, the team were clear on their arrival time and were very helpful getting the kitchen into the house. Our installers commented on how easy and well labelled the kitchen was and finished in just a few days. Even afterwards in contacting their support team as we had some extra items that weren't needed, Wren made sure to refund the amounts. Overall, excellent service and wouldn't hesitate in recommending to anyone."
"Amazing design and service to help us create our dream kitchen quality is fantastic"
"We have had our Wren kitchen nearly a year now and had no real issues (a couple of doors have been realigned by me but this is due to the weight and quality of the panel used and not an issue as such) and we are still really impressed by the finish and durability of it. Very professional and knowledgeable staff at the Paisley branch who are willing to be flexible with the design to ensure you get exactly what you want."
Wren Kitchens is rated 4.76 based on 2,633 reviews