Wren Kitchens Reviews

Tell us how Wren Kitchens made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
customer service
"Great choice, design and price! Completely love the service and my kitchen looks amazing!"
"I can’t recommend Wren kitchens highly enough! From my first visit last year when I was “shopping around” to the time earlier this year when my partner and I walked in to start what was to be a streamlined,well thought out process with friendly, helpful and supportive staff, fast forward to our stunning, extremely well designed, well made fabulous kitchen that I just absolutely love and all this is as a result of being guided and supported in exactly what we were looking for in our new kitchen. I walked in with a vision of what I wanted in our kitchen and Sophie turnedthat into a reality!"
"The quality is of a very high standard. The delivery notification was accurate and efficient and items were well packaged. The units were assembled which made for a speedy fitting process. The alternative trims selected for our particular kitchen makes it stand out from other kitchen retailers versions. The only issue we have had is with J Rotherham who supply the quartz worktop. Installation was cancelled without any notice and only identified through us enquiring. Follow up communication has been poor. We are yet to receive confirmation as to whether we will receive our worktops before Christmas. Can't fault Wrens though."
"Totally a good service. Our kitchen is everything we wanted. Thankyou Wrens. Very happy with all."
"WE LOVE OUR NEW KITCHEN, THE ONLY NEGATIVE WAS THAT WE WERE SOLD A WINE COOLER/WARMER WHCH DOESN'T WORK AS DESCRIBED AND SHOULD ONLY HAVE BEEN SOLD AS A COOLER, I CONTACTED WREN WHO HAVE APPARENTLY CHANGED THEIR SELLING INFORMATION BUT WOULD NOT OFFER ME AN EXCHANGE AS IT WAS OVER A MONTH SINCE PURCHASE (SADLY WE WERE AWAY FROM THE HOME FOR 6 MONTHS AND NOT ABLE TO USE IT HENCE DID NOT REALISE IT DID NOT OPERATE AS DESCRIBED VERBALLY UNTIL LATER)"
"Their showrooms with over 50 kitchen displays are a joy to walk round. Staff are on hand to help with any questions but are not pushy and leave you to wander and browse at your leisure. All staff we met through the process of choosing our kitchen through to installation. were friendly and professional. I would recommend Wren unreservedly."
"I was extremely pleased with the whole process of designing and ordering a Wren kitchen. The staff were all very polite and helpful. Our designer was very helpful and patient as we returned several times to make changes! The delivery was on time, and again the staff were very polite and careful when bringing the units into the house. We didn't use Wren installers, however, as we found we could get the kitchen installed much cheaper elsewhere. The kitchen looks beautiful and we are very pleased with it."
"The whole experience with Wren was extremely good. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our designer never minded how many times we went back to tweak the design and we were really pleased with quality of the kitchen and the delivery. We used a non Wren installer as I did find Wren's installation prices very expensive."
"The kitchen turned up on time & very good after sales"
"Beautiful kitchen! Excellent services from start to end. Thank you. Definitely would recommend to anyone."
"Wren has offered a first class service. We had some remedial work to be done and it was carried out with no fuss. Excellent service from all staff involved. I would recommend them to anyone"
"Had the most awful experience with Wren! Avoid Wren! The worst customer service among all retailers in the UK. Never takes ownership of the product they are selling. We went to the store for our Kitchen design end of September, we had our first quote in October, we were pressurised to pay a deposit to get a full view of our quote ( this is to stop us from comparing prices) so until we pay a deposit you are unable to know why they are charging you what they are charging you. We were told by putting the deposit it means that any promotional offers will be held. We paid the deposit and we had 4 people from Wren coming to measure our kitchen and they were still getting the measurement wrong so we had to measure ourselves and confirm the measurements. we have had over 7 different quotes because the designer was incompetent. My finance had to do half of the job for him. Every time we would be sent a new design with something changed that We didn't ask for. We were getting really frustrated as it was second week November and we wanted our kitchen installed before xmas and we were having to do our their job. By the time we got our 7th quote some of the promotion were taken off despite the fact we were told that by paying the deposit we are securing the offers. We asked the questions of why the prices went up their answer was 'we honestly don't know', 'nothing we can do about it'.Finally their 3D drawing doesn't match the quote they have given us so they verbally assured us 'everything is fine, it's just a system glitch'. Now we have received the kitchen and we have some units in gloss finish and some units in Matt finish, it looks completely ridiculous. When we rang them about this, first of all the manager of the Thornton Heath showroom was extremely rude and the customer service line has told 'it's customer duties to make sure everything is right our staff are not professionals'. so they have clearly told us we have to do the job for them! I have saved for this ktichen for 5 years and now I have to deal with this kitchen that I didn't want. Luckily I have some evidence of email conversations and kept my initial quote, 3D drawings to take this situation further to the furniture ombudsman. I just knew their after sales service was beyond terrible but didn't expect to be left without any form of support but even their pre-sales where terrible! They all work for commissions and are completely money driven and not have any competency or skill set for the job. I really regret not going with my initial supplier Wicks. I would advise anyone to go to Wicks, B&Q or Howden or anywhere else where they value their customer. Wren is not exactly the cheapest, they are not transparent with their pricing, they have no trading standards, have poor work ethics and workers do not have the skill set (maybe just the one we ended up with but we were told he is one of the best which is even more concerning), the managers who are meant to re assure us are extremely rude and arrogant and finally the customer care line are useless as they only act as a central line to answer calls and pass it to the showroom. Wren does not care about customer!"
"Great service and kitchen looks amazing!"
"Terrible service regarding their worktops. We decided to purchase the worktops from Wren as they promised a 2 week wait time for them to be installed. So initially we were given the date of 28th November, then a few days later after booking a fitter 2nd December then last night another email saying delayed until 17th December. No doubt another email is on it's way saying it won't be done until next year. Wren promise that the worktops will be with us within 2 weeks yet we'll be waiting a minimum of 6 weeks if they stick to the last date given which is clearly very unlikely. Wren are fully aware with the issues with their supplier j rotherham judging by the number of negative reviews here yet they continue to peddle the lie of 2 weeks for the worktops in order to secure your money. The contract you sign is based on a lie, there's no way I or other customers would have gone with wren for the worktops if they'd been honest with us. I've contacted Wren for a refund but no doubt i'll be fobbed off with "manufacturing has already started" even though the apparent reason for the delay if a lack of materials so obviosuly manufacturing not started yet. I would advise everyone in the same position to report wren to trading standards and watchdog as I am doing. My reference is S3454270"
"Fantastic kitchen units. Only let down by the worktop installers"
"I felt looked after from start to finish, they thought of everything! Kitchen in place now and is fantastic, everyone loves it!"
"From planning to delivery no problems arose. The kitchen fits perfect utilising every inch of possible space, we are more than satisfied. Well done Wren, ps video of kitchen available if required ?"
"From the initial design meeting to the end result - seen listened to what we wanted and certainly delivered it exactly how we imagined it to be. Outstanding customer service and quality."
"Went in on a number of occasions as the kitchen design changed quite a few times after discussions at home! The designer was very helpful and not upset with the number of changes. He also came up with some good pointers on the final design that made it easier and cheaper to fit."
"Don't delay order your wren kitchen today for a 5 star experience best thing we have ever bought superb quality and workmanship would definitely recommend wren kitchens"
Wren Kitchens is rated 4.77 based on 2,244 reviews