Wren Kitchens Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Wren Kitchens
Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
customer service

How would you rate Wren Kitchens?

"Would recommend Wrens if you are looking to purchase a new kitchen! Lovely kitchen and lovely staff"
"We had our Wren kitchen fitted last year and could not be happier. The quality was great and the customer service was excellent. We visited 3 different showrooms and settled on them for this reason. Always getting compliments and recommend."
"Helpful, knowledgeable designers beautiful and extensive range of kitchens and appliances. We experienced great customer service and the fitter recommended by Wren did a fantastic job."
"Great kitchen and fabulous quantity. The service we received from start to delivery was 100% excellent. We took four days to install it ourselves and we have a large kitchen. Units come complete and are all numbered to the drawings so really easy. Would highly recommend Wren."
"Buyer beware. Two very experienced kitchen fitters found this almost impossible to fit. Although the cabinets are ready built, they need to be partially dismantled before they can be fitted! There are no spares sent, so any small error is a potential disaster. No instructions were sent (we later found out they were on line, unfortunately too late though). The aftercare is poor. We were told when we ordered the worktop that the shape could be changed on site by the fitters. When the guy came out to take the template and we said that to him, he told us that this was not the case at all and we would need to pay extra (all we wanted was to put a radius on 2 corners). The showroom would not admit that a miscommunication could have occurred and refused to pay for any changes (18k kitchen and all we were looking for was a gesture of goodwill of about £140) so we are going to have to stump up. They also said that anyone could say that they weren’t told something, so a customer could order a cheap worktop, then change their mind and want an expensive one and the shop wouldn’t be responsible for paying the difference. I did explain that this was not the same situation at all, however they didn’t see it that way. The customer services said that basically the showroom would have to authorise any payment so without their agreement, no alterations to the order could be made without us paying extra. We won’t be using them again for any of our properties."
"I was asked to give a review of Wren Kitchens from Wren for feedback all I can say is if you are looking for a new kitchen of good quality you can take it from me, someone who has worked over 30 years in home improvements that a Wren kitchen is the one to buy. They make it so simple to install that even a non diy person would be capable of fitting it as everything is done for you apart from screwing adjustable legs on and screwing cupboards to the walls. A 5 star product but not a 5 star price. I have installed other kitchens from well known brands but they come no where near Wrens quality. The whole of the team cannot do enough to help from the office staff to the delivery team. I would buy another Wren kitchen tomorrow."
"I love our Wren kitchen, the whole process was stress free and they took the time to make sure that we got the design we wanted. There were certain features I was keen to include and they were able to provide them within our budget. We had significant building works completed before the kitchen could be installed so they came round several times to measure to ensure that the kitchen would fit. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Wren kitchens."
"I am absolutely delighted with my lovely new kitchen. The quality is excellent, and definitely value for money. The fitting is also first class, with no errors. I would definitely recommend Wren Kitchens."
"Amazing kitchen at such a good price. It took me a while to decide on what I wanted even though my kitchen is small we managed to make the best out of the space we had!"
"Highly recommend this 'king of the kitchens' company. It was a seamless journey from first stepping into the showroom to actually fitting the kitchen ourselves. The quality and standard of the products is outstanding. The only problem that we had was that there was so much choice! We had the plan which has totally transformed my kitchen, deciding on the doors, worktop and such was a decision that only we could make. Although, the super staff couldn't have been anymore helpful and a decision was made. I could not recommend wren kitchens enough."
"I am very pleased with my kitchen bought from Wren Kitchens. The staff were very helpful from start up to the end. I felt listened to and was able to make my choice. I absolutely love my new kitchen and would recommend using Wren kitchen if you need a good quality kitchen."
"Great selection of kitchen ranges. Excellent service, we went through a variety of options to get the kitchen we wanted. Strong units. Very pleased."
"Wrendelivered a friendly professional service from start to finish"
(Wren Kitchens Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 day ago
"Very pleased with final result. Great quality. No problems with install."
"Very happy with the service from start to finish and the overall quality of the kitchen"
"Great place for kitchen and appliances.they start by coming out to you to measure up. Then you go down to there outlet .with them you design your kitchen.lots of good ideas and space savings thy fit or get it fitted yourself good delivery service free my kitchen is amazing got it fitted one one I know"
"Showroom staff brilliant. Catered for everything we needed. Delivery was as expected and dealt with anything that had gone wrong."
"I love my Wren kitchen, the design is amazing and the quality of the cabinets is outstanding!"
"5* for all concerned from start to finish no faults"
"We had 5* treatment from start to finish all involved were very professional no faults"
Wren Kitchens is rated 4.77 based on 2,104 reviews