Woking Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woking Motor Group

Tell us how Woking Motor Group made you happy
Staff very friendly and very helpful and knew about their vehicles.
Reasonably priced. Get your car valued before part exchange.
Car as described
A hassle free way to buy a car. Lots of time and space to think and test drive with no pressure selling of warranties or other add ons. Bit gutted that I felt obliged to pay road tax in a lump sum rather than organising myself and paying monthly which I would have preferred but I'll get over it!
great car in a nice environment, nice people. it only fails on the hidden charges. I think I could have got the same deal at a Toyota dealership.with a much better warranty
No Pressure sales had a good look around on a warm sunny day, might not have been so enjoyable if cold and windy. Service was great once we made our decision. The only problem was that the test drive was a bit limited in terms of time that I drove. The salesman was helpful and explained everything, and arranged a pick up date to suit us. When we picked the car up there was torrential rain but we were able to have a good look around under the cover of the carport area. The car has been ok so far and I am happy with the service I received.
They had exactly the car I wanted. No pressure at all to buy. Very straightforward chat with very nice/helpful staff and all paperwork easy to understand. Would have got 5 stars if they had been clear up front about (small) extra charges over/above the advertised price which other dealers throw in for free (albeit at slightly higher prices to be fair) But overall price still decent/competitive compared to dealers. Would use again.
The experience at car people was very friendly and warm and welcoming. Good sales service very helpful.
I have a very bad experience with this company. I bought a BMW 3series in “showroom” condition. I paid the deposit. It went through an MOT. It was delivered to me as soon as I paid for the car. But the car on its delivery was filthy, the tires were old, not new as they promised. There was a lot of rubbish in the boot and it was not valeted at all. I went to the garage on a following day. Sam and Adam promised to fix everything after I come back from holidays. Later, when I took the car to my local garage to check if the car is ok, my local garage pointed out that the car was in an accident and it might have been damaged inside, not visible to see at first look. I took the car back to Woking Motor Group. It was explained to them that the car they sold has major issues. The car computer was faulty, there were several codes that were damaged and unreadable. The other issue was that the car itself should not have passed an MOT at all. The headlight on the car was not secured to the body of the car. It was just hanging on the cables. The car was left in the garage and the guys were asked to repair it within three months warranty. They said they will do that. We sent an email to their complaint customer service, which is in Dubai! The person’s name is Mikael and he does not respond to emails. We sent him so far 4 emails and got only one reply. This garage sold me the car that should not have passed an MOT, it was damaged inside and it was faulty. They said in order to get a full refund I should keep on sending emails to Mikael. So my emails will be on the top of his email box!!! This garage sold me faulty goods and robbed me of my money. They stopped answering my calls and messages. I do not know what to do. No car, no money.
Woking Motor Group is rated 4.72 based on 208 reviews