Woking Motor Group Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Woking Motor Group

Tell us how Woking Motor Group made you happy

"Having read the reviews and using this garage before I recommended a friend to purchases a cheap run around feeing certain it would be ok. Having paid in full over a week ago He has yet to receive the car nor have they contacted him at all as he has had to chase them. Make of this what you will, use them at your own risk. I will NOT recommend again."
"Staff very helpful great selection of cars would recommend this company to anyone looking for a car."
"Got car from Woking Motor Group last week. Drove car away same day. Adam was fantastic, never felt at all pressured to buy the car or any optional extras just a really enjoyable experience and a great car at a great price. After that experience I'll definitely be back. Cheers!"
"I had an amazing experience in buying my desired vehicle, customer care was excellent, especially dealing with Adam and Fifi."
"Just bought a car from Woking Motor Group. Fantastic experience. Gabby was really easy to deal and extremely helpful. Such a change from any previous experience."
"Looked after by Adam and Fifi. Really happy with the experience. Very professional and efficient. Highly recommend."
"Adam was so helpful with my car purchase! His knowledge and general customer service was absolutely brilliant and I could recommend this place enough. It will be my first place to look for any future purchases."
"Came to buy a new Ford Focus the salesman Fifi from the Woking Motor Group was extremely accommodating and gave all the information we needed. Adam was very helpful on the test drives and always polite and really wanted to help us. We would definitely recommend this store based on our experience. 👍"
"No pressure selling or salespeople continually hounding you and plenty of choice of vehicles. Didn't try and push for the more expensive vehicle or for any of the extras. Adam was very helpful and answered all our questions."
"Dealt with Sales advisor Dave. Excellent customer service. Would recommend to anyone. Hope the car is as good as the sales service!"
"A hassle free way to buy a car. Lots of time and space to think and test drive with no pressure selling of warranties or other add ons. Bit gutted that I felt obliged to pay road tax in a lump sum rather than organising myself and paying monthly which I would have preferred but I'll get over it!"
"great car in a nice environment, nice people. it only fails on the hidden charges. I think I could have got the same deal at a Toyota dealership.with a much better warranty"
"No Pressure sales had a good look around on a warm sunny day, might not have been so enjoyable if cold and windy. Service was great once we made our decision. The only problem was that the test drive was a bit limited in terms of time that I drove. The salesman was helpful and explained everything, and arranged a pick up date to suit us. When we picked the car up there was torrential rain but we were able to have a good look around under the cover of the carport area. The car has been ok so far and I am happy with the service I received."
"They had exactly the car I wanted. No pressure at all to buy. Very straightforward chat with very nice/helpful staff and all paperwork easy to understand. Would have got 5 stars if they had been clear up front about (small) extra charges over/above the advertised price which other dealers throw in for free (albeit at slightly higher prices to be fair) But overall price still decent/competitive compared to dealers. Would use again."
"The experience at car people was very friendly and warm and welcoming. Good sales service very helpful."
"Excellent service. Love my new car drive is amazing. Adam was very helpful and was a real easy process :)"
"I absolutely loved the service I got from Woking Motor Group. They were attentive and knew their stuff. I loved the added touch they made of creating a personalised video of the car. Love the Jag that I bought from there and would highly recommend them to anyone. Can't praise them highly enough!!"
"Excellent customer service received today from Adam. My car was brought in last night and Adam went out of his way to help book it in, as we had a big event this weekend. A life saver! Thank you!"
"What a difference. my car was fixed, I got a loan car and they kept me updated. very impressed with the team, they did what they said they would do."
"Have just taken delivery of my new car. Everything about the dealership and the customer service is amazing. They made me feel really special and made it an enjoyable experience. They were really good at keeping me updated and responding to my many questions and queries. Best place to buy a car!"
Woking Motor Group is rated 4.87 based on 79 reviews