Woking Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woking Motor Group

Tell us how Woking Motor Group made you happy
Test drove a car with a view to purchase , handed over my driving license, failed to get it back , was advised it would be posted to me , never was Very unprofessional!!!!!
Great friendly staff. From start to finish every thing explained and went smooth
Second car I have bought from these guys. Fantastic price and service from all the team. See you again!
Excellent service, no pressure, it was a pleasure to look at cars in comfort, can't wait for the test drive next Monday!
Great customer service by team Woking Motor Group. Nice place to visit
The staff are really good and helpful. They did not try and be pushy and understood everything about the car and was able to give full information on it.
A very positive experience. Adam was very professional, he put me at ease and explained everything in detail which made it easy to buy the car that was right for me. I would highly recommend Adam and the dealership. I am very happy with my purchase.
Staff very friendly and very helpful and knew about their vehicles.
My experience with Woking Motor Group was faultless. I booked a test drive online and within minutes, I was contacted by a member of staff to arrange a date and time. Upon arrival, I was greeted by Adam whom was very friendly and professional. My family and friends have used Woking Motor Group in the past which is why I had no doubt about using them myself. I am very happy with my new car and the excellent service provided. I will most definitely be recommending Woking Motor Group, Adam especially. Thank you for your help
Amazing customer care experience and I now own a new X1 thanks Adam.
Prompt friendly service hassle free car drives fine👍
Over all aspects my experience was highly successful I will give recommendations to any one thank you very much
Call back regarding a Test drive was very quick. And booked while on the phone.
Helpful sales team. No danger of feeling pressured here. Spent a decent time talking pros and cons and my questions were answered. Also happened to be there on the day the road was closed, and one of the sales team came out and ensured I got out around the lorries. A good range of prices and cars, all are available to see online. Adam was happy to book two test drives for me. All in all a very positive experience.
Excellent sales service from Adam as always.
Friendly, helpful, confidence-inspiring,efficient service.
Got our new car here. Great people ! All paperwork completed for the car exchange over 2 days and was able to collect the new car!
Received great customer service and a good deal with the car I bought .The car salesman helped me make the right decision for what I needed. Thank you.
Thank you Sam for a great customer service whilst purchasing my new car. Your patience was much appreciated and I will be recommending your service to friends and family.
Cannot recommend these guys highly enough and particularly our salesman Sam, who is a great guy. Really nice showroom, no high pressure sales tactics. Wanted a test drive and was expecting to be chaperoned but Sam just put the trade plate in and me, my wife and little boy (we even put his child seat in with the the isofix) went off for a test drive. No pressure at all upon return apart from a casual ‘how did you find it’. The price was already good, around what Parker’s recommend for the same car from an independent dealer but with no options and the car has lots of options making it a good deal - I managed to haggle them down a little too which was nice. Reassuring that the car has gone through rigorous checks and they guarantee to fix anything that comes up as an advisory item on the fresh MOT they put it through as standard. We did the deal and then a few days later the car was ready for us to pick up and we absolutely love it. The whole process was very easy and so refreshing. I usually buy private because I hate car salesmen (I’m a career salesperson myself) but these guys were great. Also dealt with Adam (the owner) on the phone to organise getting it picked up by my wife as I was away with work and he was also great - advising on how to go about getting our private plate in the car amongst other things. Don’t usually do reviews but feel these guys deserve it. Just wish I was leaving this review for the beautiful Porsche 911 my little boy wanted me to buy instead of the 3 series! Thanks guys for a really good experience.
Woking Motor Group is rated 4.83 based on 202 reviews