WiSpire Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend WiSpire Ltd

How would you rate WiSpire Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

TIbenham User
Verified Reviewer
"We recently had WIpsire installed as we are rural and our previous provision was hopeless. Installation staff were great and very thoughtful and helpful. Speed is now more than we have ever had before. Very pleased so far thank you - would recommend to rural households without question."
Patrick Wright.
Verified Reviewer
"From my very first enquiry, WiSpire personnel have been prompt, efficient and professional. Both office staff and installers have been able to answer all of my questions regarding an unorthodox installation, which was carried out very quickly and neatly. The company keeps in touch, often asking me if I'm happy with the service. A very friendly company and a pleasure to deal with, not to mention the very attractive pricing."
"The installation was neat and issue free, using helpful staff. I have had one outage after a severe storm, but outside that, has proven much more reliable than my recent BT service. Out of peak times, I achieve my agreed transfer rates when connected via Lan, but via wifi, it seems to be less. There is reduced throughput at peak times, but usually not enough to stop me working. Overall, a step forward for us."
Powerful Pierre
Verified Reviewer
"They deliver a reliable service to our fairly remote rural farmhouse at a reasonable cost. On the odd occasion that the service has gone down they have resolved the problem rapidly, and they are good at keeping in touch. Many of our neighbours wish they could receive their service."
"I can't fault their customer service. They are proactive, give us updates that are relevant, and always make the communication personal. They respond to any communication really well and you get a feel for a team that is completely determined to offer the best service. A brilliant company!"
"Being a rural service provider can be difficult for Wispire sometimes due to events out of their control. I have always found them very responsive to issues and their latest customer communication email could teach other service providers a lesson. There may be outages which are unavoidable but regular, relevant updates is all you need to do to keep your customers happy. Thank You"
Great Plumstead Customer
Verified Reviewer
"Wispire is the only viable option for a decent speed in our village and many others in Norfolk. It keeps our family online, streaming, shopping etc. The wispire team are helpful and responsive. A bit of a no brainier if you are struggling with poor connection out in the norfolk sticks!"
Sonya Roebuck
Verified Reviewer
"Amazing customer service - a problem with a mast or the like in high winds, not only was it dealt with quickly, but they contacted all customers and changed their processes within 24 hours to ensure all customers are aware in the event of issues and how they will be resolved. Always helpful unlike previous suppliers I have used - and nothing is ever too much trouble. Absolutely 5* reviews from my household! Thank you team."
Paul Becksmith
Verified Reviewer
"In a word, they care, ok so that's two. Outages are rare but when they happen, usually something beyond their control, you can talk to someone in Norwich (if they haven't contacted you first) and it's fixed. They are innovative and are looking to improve the service which for those of us beyond BT's "Noreach" is a lifeline just shows what can be done. Even if we ever get a cable Wispire will remain our ISP of choice."
Mrs J Boldero
Unverified Reviewer
"Because it is the only way i can have Broadband 24/7 BT where I live the land line is bad eonough and BT are UNABLE to supply us (6) houses with Broadband, my neighbours have dishes I was lukcy enough to be able to have signal from Guestwick church. Plus whenever I have had to ring Wispire I have found the folk in the office very helpful. Wispire Broadband is cheaper than BT I find! I cannot speak highly enough of this company"
"Delighted with my new 10Mb speed, having struggled for years with less than 2Mb with BT. Efficient and friendly service from my first enquiry to the completion of the installation. Thoughtful discussion with me regarding where to put the router and the small dish."
Gareth Jones
Verified Buyer
"I live in rural Norfolk, and having reached the end of my tether with appalling Broadband from BT, started to look for another provider. From my first enquiry, I was impressed with WiSpire. Responsive, plenty of information, and never over-promising. I felt like a valued customer. A few weeks later, installation day arrived, and two engineers conducted a thorough survey to ensure my new 'mini-mast' was located in the best place. My download speeds are extremely fast, and stable. I am absolutely delighted, and would have no hesitation in recommending WiSpire. Suffer no more! You won't be disappointed."
Graham Harris
Verified Buyer
"Very professional and friendly service, always quick to resolve issues. Knowledgable staff always offer a range of services/solutions to best suit our requirements"
"After struggling with less than 2Mb for a long time, WiSpire has managed to connect me to their 10Mb service which has been a revelation to my online gaming!"
Sam Booker
Verified Buyer
"Great Service. So pleased. Ours was not a straight forward install but they worked with us and we are over the moon with the results. Fantastic."
WiSpire Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 15 reviews