Window-Tint.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Window-Tint.co.uk

Tell us how Window-Tint.co.uk made you happy
Here's an honest review: The ease and speed of the order/delivery was great, the tints are of good quality (I ordered the 2ply). My only complaint would be that the pre-cut tints weren't cut to the exact size so it made it a little bit difficult to apply properly without it being creased in some areas - this is heavily dependent on the type of windows your car has. My advice would be that only purchase this if you are good with DIY and if your windows don't have a huge seal around the side of the window (because it's very tricky to get the tint to slide perfectly between without damaging it). With all that being said, the customer service from this company is probably the best I have ever experienced from a business. The response time from Michael as well as his understanding to my situation was unparalleled.
Royal Mail did not deliver my tints and marked down that they had but Michael has helped out so much with trying to find out what’s happened to them the customer service from this company is fantastic I would definitely recommend this company to others. 5 stars
Really quick and easy to deal with, I had a few issues, (pretty much all down to my lack of experience), but everything was dealt with very efficiently. Easy to contact either via email or phone and you can actually speak to a person! On line instruction videos are a major bonus. It's not quite as easy as it looks, but if you follow the videos closely you'll get a really good finish at a fraction of the cost of getting your car tinted professionally. 👍
very hard to install even it's a precut one. lots of wrinkles in the center and cannot remove it even use a heat gun. waste of money.
The customer service is excellent. Quick replies and they will do their best to accommodate all your requests.
The squeegee from the fitting kit I ordered instantly scratched the tint rendering it useless. it was also hard to fit despite ordering the more expensive, so called easier to fit thicker tint, it also instantly crinkled and left marks that were impossible to remove, my particular vehicle had areas that the fitting videos did not cover in the slightest. I have done professional Vinyl installation in a past job and this was very hard to do. total waste of money
Hi, We are sorry to hear you have had an issue when installing your window tints.  Window tinting like many other DIY products can unfortunately go wrong, I assure you the window tinting film you have received is a very high grade professional 2-Ply Carbon film, this window tinting film is used in over 60+ professional fitting garages all over the UK and Europe. We also use the same pre cut kits in our professional fitting centre. Window tinting film is not as forgiving as vinyl wrapping film. These materials are two different materials and unfortunately window tinting film cannot be healed if creased. I am sorry to hear the squeegee has scratched the film. The film has an anti scratch coating and may marks maybe wipe away. If this is deep scratches this sounds as tho the squeegee may have been defective and we would like to resolve this issue for you. Please send us some photos of the issue and the squeegee and we will look into this and get this issue resolved for you. Take care and stay safe Kind regards Michael Window-tint
Having never done anything like this before I was a little nervous, however I called to speak with them before committing and I spoke with Michael. He was extremely helpful and gave me step by step instructions, he took my order over the phone and it arrived very quickly. Thanks again
Poor product, don't bother. Refused to refund initially until I kicked up a fuss. Most of the 5* reviews on here are fake- this is not a DIY product, leave it to the professionals as I found out. I paid £110 to get mine done professionally compared to the £35 I paid for this kit. The difference in price is just not worth it.
Hi thank you for your feedback. I am sorry you have wanted to leave us a negative review. The issue this buyer had was down to incorrect fitting and unfortunately as this is a DIY product this can happen. This can be prevented if the fitting instructions included are followed we also include fitting videos to help with your installation. We offer full support before and after your purchase. We also offer phone support If anyone need any support over the phone during their installation. Kind regards Michael Window-Tint.co.uk
I used window-tint, to tint all my windows for my Kangoo mini camper with a 2ply carbon 35% light smoke tint and I am very pleased with the result. A very helpful Michael gave tips and advice and patiently helped me work out what I needed for my project as it was my first time tinting windows. With their demo videos, cheap price, product quality and great customer support, I would highly recommend them for anyone wanting to do similar.
I can't fault the delivery speed and the customer service to some levels however: 1) The reviews logo on the site doesn't link to here and instead to a page with their own curated reviews. 2) The film did have slight damage to it but I thought It'd be fine. I would say my DIY level is above average and the windows were triple cleaned (Once with pressurewasher a week before, once with soap and washing up liquid a few days before and once with the "tint slime" on day of application). However it creased really easily and didn't seem to come out with the heatgun. 3) The only instructions on the sites are videos that make the job look really easy and simple cut down to 3 minutes. I would have been interested to have seen even their professional do it on a full video to see how much time it would actually take. The paper instructions were much more detailed but recommended I'd need to remove multiple bits of trim in my car. If I knew this I wouldn't have ordered. So overall I failed doing it and wasted £40. Was this because I'm not experienced enough? I'm not sure, but then if it's where you're good enough at doing it every time first try then I doubt you'd buy pre cut windows and instead buy rolls and cut it yourself. Just going to pay a professional to do it themselves which isn't a lot more expensive in terms that it could be another 2-3 attempts at DIY before perfecting it.
Hi Ryan, The feedback we show on our website is our own feedback this is not us impersonating review.co.uk or google if clicked this takes you to our website. This is our own real customers feedback. With years of date analysing we found with our fitting videos, no one watched the full length videos, viewers just fast forward and missed key section of the video. We shortened the videos to the optimum time to keep viewers attention and we made sure we included the key points. We offer full support during the purchase and fitting. If you required any assistance we would have been more than happy to assist you. Or if you request a longer videos I would have been able to point you in the right direction. Pre-cut kits are a great way to make window tinting more accessible for everyone however this is a DIY item that does require patience and skill, like may DIY projects do. We offer replacements windows as mistakes unfortunately can happen even professionals do make mistakes, we are all very understanding and if any replacement is needed this is something we do offer. If multiple replacements are required we would discount this as we want all of our buyers to be successful with their installation. I wish you all the best. Take care and stay safe. Kind regards Michael Window-Tint
Great service ordering the tint and arrived quickly. The two side windows were great quality however the large rear window had a crease in the centre. As I was pretty frustrated I crumpled the tint up and threw it away. When I contacted the company they refused to replace the damaged tint and directed me to their website to pay for more tint. Cannot fault the quality however are useless when there is an issue
I have just ordered the product from window tint UK and the guy 'Michael' has very good knowledge of the product and as well a good adviser. Hence to him, I have made the purchase today. Will update with some photos when I installed the item.
Great quality film and really easy to fit. If you get stuck the videos are a great help.
Really good quality product and excellent instructional videos on the website. Saved a few hundred pound doing both cars myself. I opted for the twin layer for both so can't say whether it is better than single or not. I initially ordered a 50% tint and when it arrived it was too light (tinting to prevent sun shining in children's eyes), I hadn't opened the role and after a few emails i was able to exchange for a darker tint for just the cost of postage which i thought was excellent customer service.I haven't fitted the rear screen yet as I don't have a heat gun but the sides were easy enough to do. I will definitely use again.
Fast delivery, great product and excellent customer service. I have no problem recommending this company if you want a high quality vinyl and great advice. I used a 50% two ply for my VW T25 Michael has been great through the whole process even when I phoned 4 months later to order another piece after I ruined one of my windows. Thanks guys!
Spoke to michael today who put me at ease. I had already ordered the 2 ply tints from them and made a mistake with one window. I called Michael who was straight to work to order me a replacement tint. It arrived 3 days later, egrn in this Covid 19 crisis. What a helpful guy. Will definitely go back again.
The only good about my experience with this company was the fast delivery! Very poor quality film creased very easily and to remove it all throw it away and get it fit by a professional which advised me that pre cut film are useless. What a waste of money!!!
I spoke to a very kind man called Michael on Thursday 19th march. He was very very honest with me about making sure I knew how to apply the tint to my car windows. He advised me to watch there U tube page of how to apply the tint. This gave me more confidence and I called back today the 20th batch to order the whole kit and the install kit too. Michael was very helpful throughout both conversations. Well definitely do business with them again.
Could not fault Michael was great with dealing with me as l ordered wrong 1, and sent back, with no trouble to replace 1st class service, would highly recommend thank you Michael much appreciated. John 👍
From my initial enquiry to getting the order Michael was extremely helpful with my order and getting me the parts I needed.  Great customer service, efficient and very helpful. What more could you ask for. And when I had a few issues fitting they were there with tips and hints on how to get it right. Highly recommended
Window-Tint.co.uk is rated 3.93 based on 101 reviews