Wilsons Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wilsons Blinds

Tell us how Wilsons Blinds made you happy
They were slow to deliver and informed me the previous week that they will be sent out on the monday so i could expect to receive the blind by no later than wednesday of that week. Stayed in awaiting delivery and when not received by late afternoon they then told me "sorry, we mean't the following week".....When they eventually arrived almost Two weeks later they were ok upon inspection but once installed I noticed that the blind did not cover the window properly on the side of the control cord. There is now a gap of 1" to the right of the window as the blind cannot be pulled out any further due to the guide runner being blocked by the slide mechanism. All the measurements were and are correct. Have now decided to remove and get another one from another company. It might be well to note that I was informed by Wilson Blinds that they don't even make the blinds but are simply the "middlemen". I wouldn't recommend this company at all.
Wilsons Blinds is rated 3.58 based on 36 reviews