Wilsons Blinds Customer Service Reviews

Wilsons Blinds have a Customer Service Grade of E.

E
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
E

Customer Service - Bad

46.67%
Industry Average
" I now find I have to join the majority of reviews in giving one star for much the same reason as the others! Their pre-sale customer service was terrific, the delivery on time, and the quality of the roller blinds everything I would want or expect. "
posted 1 year ago - John W
" I now see why you get such bad feed back when you've got customer service staff like this. "
posted 1 year ago - James Basquine
" Customer services contacted the manufacture who said that this was due to the box size and because the blinds were a different size (10mm difference). "
posted 1 year ago - David Brockbank
posted 1 year ago - David
" This companies customer service is appalling. Staff get caught up in their own lies and are not interested when you want to make a complaint! "
posted 1 year ago - Simon Hollis
" This is an awful company, and I seriously recommend you buy your blinds from ANYWHERE ELSE! Poor quality blinds, claiming a 'made-to-measure' service which translates as 'we might make your blinds to fit your windows, we might not, as we have a clause in our Ts & Cs that gives us a 50% allowance on the fitting adjustment’. "
posted 1 year ago - Lynn