Wilsons Blinds Reviews

8PM
8PM
Click Here

Tell us how Wilsons Blinds made you happy

"Simple to order, fast delivery and good quality product and instructions for the price."
Are you Wilsons Blinds? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"We have recently purchased perfect fit blinds for our conservatory. They arrived within just over a week. They were so easy to measure, so easy to fit, the fourteen blinds we ordered look so good. Great company, staff so helpful. We are so pleased with them, we just ordered blinds for our sons new house. Thank you Wilson’s"
"Excelente 👍"
"I bought a black out blind. It was very easy to fit and, because of their very simple measuring instructions, it exactly fit the recess. I had a question for them and a quick phone call to them sorted it straight away. The blind is excellent quality and operates very well with a strong positive pull chord, that has a wall fixing to keep it taught and away from children who could get their necks caught in a loose pull chord. It remains exactly parallel with the sill and needed no fiddly adjustment to keep it level - something I have had with other blinds. Overall, very pleased with service and especially quality."
"I have had several previous very satisfactory orders with Wilson Blinds totaling a dozen vertical blinds. Two weeks ago I ordered the thirteenth - something was bound to go wrong wasn't it? - the delivery was last Monday and it was obvious as the driver unloaded our blind that the long cardboard tube containing the top rail was badly bent. Anyone who has received these will know just how robust these tubes are so it had had to have been very badly handled at some point. I checked just to make sure and confirmed that the rail was indeed bent, so the delivery was refused and the order returned. I immediately informed Wilsons Blinds who said they would contact the manufacturer and sort it out which they did. The replacement order arrived on Friday and is great. This was not the fault of Wilsons or the manufacturer who would not have sent out something so obviously damaged. It can only have been caused during the delivery process. Full marks to Wilsons for sorting it out promptly."
"When they make mistake they wont put it right ... I have received the wrong blinds ordered from this company, this company doesnt take responsibility for when things go wrong, instead they prefer blaming manufacturer and internal processes. I have a huge long box laying on my narrow hallway for 36 hours representing a trip hazard to my kids and despite numerous conversations with their customer service agent and their waste of customers time asking photos etc and explaining in the detail the situation i am still waiting for a courier collection and information of when the blinds i ordered , in priority delivery which i paid extra for, will be dispatched. The company has also not offered any refunds for all inconvenience caused , not even for the priority delivery fee i paid when initially placing order. I will have extra costs with handyman booking and this was all explained to this company but they just do not care. Terrible experience, a company that do not put things straight right when they go wrong do not need ones trade!"
"Very happy with my blinds"
"We have bought varius sizes of blinds from Wilson ,and never had and any problems,very easy to fit and they look great."
"This is the second time I bought blinds from Wilsons. Very happy with the service. Perfect size and fit."
"Fantastic service and quality the blinds are really well made and look amazing I ordered the blinds you fit into the double glazing, very easy to assemble and fit Highly recommend AAA*"
"Fantastic quality blinds at a low price, so easy to order, perfect fit, great instructions, fast delivery and excellent customer service! Would highly recommend, couldn't be happier."
"Really please with our blinds. highly recommend."
"Great service - arrived within a week. Wanted a bespoke blind to hide a garage door. Had to have a join as drop over 2mtrs but looks fantastic. Would highly recommend."
"I bought my blinds from here a while ago now. I left my positive feedback after the great service and quality of the product for which i paid for. I have recommended yourselves to one of my customers at work as she is currently looking to have blinds installed at her new home. Its a shame really that pathetic people who have nothing better to do with their time (retired busy bodies) can call this product. I will be taking one of my blinds to work tomorrow to show the lady how good this product actually is. My online experience was exceptional. I cant recommend you guys enough."
"Very pleased with blind good quality fits perfectly looks great"
"very good price and quality. fast delivery"
"I ordered a vertical blind from this company. When blind was fitted the mechanism to tilt the blinds did not work therfore the slats did not tilt so blind was closed permanently . As it was a Friday evening there was no customer service until Monday morning therefore I had to go out and buy a replacement. I contacted customer services on the Monday to request a refund. They do not issue refunds. They wanted to send me a troubleshooting guide to try to fix it myself. I asked if they could collect blinds to verify they were not in working order and was told no! And if they did collect them and blinds were working I would be charged for this. Very poor customer service and if I'm honest cheap blinds too, looked nice but doubt they would stand the test of time. AVOID!"
"We have recently purchased five blinds, they arrived before estimated delivery date and all were a perfect fit. Great value too! I have already recommended the company to a neighbour who has complemented on the style and look of the blinds."
"Worst customer service ever"
"I ordered Venetian blinds a year ago. Perfect fit, quick delivery. They are up a year now and are as good as the day we put them up. Had got quotes from local retailers. Ordering through Wilson’s and putting them up ourselves we saved £340 on cheapest quote. We were replacing verticals and found the pre-drilled holes adequate to support new blinds. Took about an hour to put up 5 blinds."
Wilsons Blinds is rated 3.78 based on 32 reviews