Wilsons Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wilsons Blinds

Tell us how Wilsons Blinds made you happy
Very disappointed. After having vertical slat blinds for 12 years we decided to replace them. After reading reviews I placed my order with Wilsons Blinds online. The blinds arrived after a week and they were the incorrect length. The service levels from this point on were were dreadful - the customer service team well one member of the team was not interested in helping apart from argue with me that I had submitted wrong sizes and that they would only give me 10% off another order as a good will gesture - I didn’t want to pay out again I just wanted a solution on the blinds that had already been delivered. After asking to speak to her Manager or have an email for Darren Wilson I was told that this was not possible and only the customer service team could help. There was no help or any genuine concern - just an email back quoting terms and conditions and product information. Was also told that I should have called them instead of ordering on line if I wanted to be 100% sure that my order was correct - Be warned ordering on line. I now have blinds that cannot be used and no support given. Very disappointed in this service - be very wary!
Very disappointed. After having vertical slat blinds for 12 years we decided to replace them. After reading reviews I placed my order with Wilsons Blinds online. The blinds arrived after a week and they were the incorrect length. The service levels from this point on were were dreadful - the customer service team well one member of the team was not interested in helping apart from argue with me that I had submitted wrong sizes and that they would only give me 10% off another order as a good will gesture - I didn’t want to pay out again I just wanted a solution on the blinds that had already been delivered. After asking to speak to her Manager or have an email for Darren Wilson I was told that this was not possible and only the customer service team could help. There was no help or any genuine concern - just an email back quoting terms and conditions and product information. Was also told that I should have called them instead of ordering on line if I wanted to be 100% sure that my order was correct - Be warned ordering on line. I now have blinds that cannot be used and no support given. Very disappointed in this serevive.
Worst costumer service ever. WOULD NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN. I ordered black out blinds for my babies room. Did everything correctly and gave correct measurements for the blinds. Once I received the blinds, the fabric was 2cm short each side, which meant there was huge gaps letting light in. This was the case on both blinds. Not helpful when I am needing total blackout. I spoke to their customer service team, and after god knows how many pictures I needed to send in and measurements I had to send. I was told it wasn’t their fault and if I read their Ts&Cs then I would see they allow so many cms each side. After weeks of being told they are not at fault their manager Sian being completely useless as well. Felt like she was just reading off a script. I explained I understand they need to allow for a bit of movement, but 4cm is not acceptable. On both blind there is a 2 cm gap each side which allows all the light in. I was told that isn’t their problem and they allow for so many cms and I should have read the small print before ordering. So complete waste of money, they had no interest in coming up with a solution. DONT BUY FROM THEM. I can see from previous comments too their customer service has been shocking to other issues too.
Absolutely love my new roller blind for the bathroom. I ordered a sample which is exactly matches my colour scheme. Ordering on line was very easy and measurements were spot on. Fitting was straightforward as well. Would definitely recommend and will be using them again soon!
Simple to order, fast delivery and good quality product and instructions for the price.
We have recently purchased perfect fit blinds for our conservatory. They arrived within just over a week. They were so easy to measure, so easy to fit, the fourteen blinds we ordered look so good. Great company, staff so helpful. We are so pleased with them, we just ordered blinds for our sons new house. Thank you Wilson’s
Excelente 👍
I bought a black out blind. It was very easy to fit and, because of their very simple measuring instructions, it exactly fit the recess. I had a question for them and a quick phone call to them sorted it straight away. The blind is excellent quality and operates very well with a strong positive pull chord, that has a wall fixing to keep it taught and away from children who could get their necks caught in a loose pull chord. It remains exactly parallel with the sill and needed no fiddly adjustment to keep it level - something I have had with other blinds. Overall, very pleased with service and especially quality.
I have had several previous very satisfactory orders with Wilson Blinds totaling a dozen vertical blinds. Two weeks ago I ordered the thirteenth - something was bound to go wrong wasn't it? - the delivery was last Monday and it was obvious as the driver unloaded our blind that the long cardboard tube containing the top rail was badly bent. Anyone who has received these will know just how robust these tubes are so it had had to have been very badly handled at some point. I checked just to make sure and confirmed that the rail was indeed bent, so the delivery was refused and the order returned. I immediately informed Wilsons Blinds who said they would contact the manufacturer and sort it out which they did. The replacement order arrived on Friday and is great. This was not the fault of Wilsons or the manufacturer who would not have sent out something so obviously damaged. It can only have been caused during the delivery process. Full marks to Wilsons for sorting it out promptly.
When they make mistake they wont put it right ... I have received the wrong blinds ordered from this company, this company doesnt take responsibility for when things go wrong, instead they prefer blaming manufacturer and internal processes. I have a huge long box laying on my narrow hallway for 36 hours representing a trip hazard to my kids and despite numerous conversations with their customer service agent and their waste of customers time asking photos etc and explaining in the detail the situation i am still waiting for a courier collection and information of when the blinds i ordered , in priority delivery which i paid extra for, will be dispatched. The company has also not offered any refunds for all inconvenience caused , not even for the priority delivery fee i paid when initially placing order. I will have extra costs with handyman booking and this was all explained to this company but they just do not care. Terrible experience, a company that do not put things straight right when they go wrong do not need ones trade!
Very happy with my blinds
We have bought varius sizes of blinds from Wilson ,and never had and any problems,very easy to fit and they look great.
This is the second time I bought blinds from Wilsons. Very happy with the service. Perfect size and fit.
Fantastic service and quality the blinds are really well made and look amazing I ordered the blinds you fit into the double glazing, very easy to assemble and fit Highly recommend AAA*
Fantastic quality blinds at a low price, so easy to order, perfect fit, great instructions, fast delivery and excellent customer service! Would highly recommend, couldn't be happier.
Really please with our blinds. highly recommend.
Great service - arrived within a week. Wanted a bespoke blind to hide a garage door. Had to have a join as drop over 2mtrs but looks fantastic. Would highly recommend.
I bought my blinds from here a while ago now. I left my positive feedback after the great service and quality of the product for which i paid for. I have recommended yourselves to one of my customers at work as she is currently looking to have blinds installed at her new home. Its a shame really that pathetic people who have nothing better to do with their time (retired busy bodies) can call this product. I will be taking one of my blinds to work tomorrow to show the lady how good this product actually is. My online experience was exceptional. I cant recommend you guys enough.
Very pleased with blind good quality fits perfectly looks great
very good price and quality. fast delivery
Wilsons Blinds is rated 3.58 based on 36 reviews