Wilsons Blinds Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Wilsons Blinds

How would you rate Wilsons Blinds?

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mrs. Shirley Wood

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Wilsons Blinds in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mrs. Shirley Wood
"This company replaced a faulty blind with no question and the new blind arrived within a couple of days. Very good at putting a situation right with no arguments - which is what makes a company stand out - ie how easy are they to reach, how quickly do they respond and how exactly do they respond when you have an issue with a product."
"Wilsons had my review removed from whichever sites they could, so I am posting it on more! Like many others I'm sure, I would give no stars if possible. This is an awful company, and I seriously recommend you buy your blinds from ANYWHERE ELSE! Poor quality blinds, claiming a 'made-to-measure' service which translates as 'we might make your blinds to fit your windows, we might not, as we have a clause in our Ts & Cs that gives us a 50% allowance on the fitting adjustment’. And if your blinds don't fit? Tough, they could not care less. The customer service is as useless as the blinds and now my 72 year old mother has blinds that are of no use what-so-ever and not the funds to replace them. Thanks Wilsons!"
"Like many others I'm sure, I would give no stars if possible. This is an awful company, and I seriously recommend you buy your blinds from ANYWHERE ELSE! Poor quality blinds, claiming a 'made-to-measure' service which translates as 'we might make your blinds to fit your windows, we might not, as we have a clause in our Ts & Cs that gives us a 50% allowance on the fitting adjustment’. And if your blinds don't fit? Tough, they could not care less. The customer service is as useless as the blinds and now my 72 year old mother has blinds that are of no use what-so-ever and not the funds to replace them. Thanks Wilsons!"
Scott Jordan
"We have been ordering blinds from Wilsons Blinds for the last 10 years, so when we downsized to a new home last month the first thing we did was go online and order new wooden blinds for all our windows. The website is easy to use and the instructions for measuring the windows is easy to understand. Within a week the new blinds were delivered. We have no hesitation in recommending this company."
Colin Hatcher